VN Others Abandoned Glen Valley [v0.1 Intro] [Pink Marmalade]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
After being caught spying on his neighbour’s wife and daughter his family was forced to move to a new town. Glen Valley was now their new home and soon Jake would have to start school. His father however still works in their old town and decided to get an apartment there to spare himself the commute. After Jake overheard a strange conversation between his parents he decided to investigate and find out what is going on in their family. During his journey to uncover the family secret Jake will have to work with his sisters and mother while struggling with his new found fondness of voyeurism.
Updated: 29/Jun/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1 UC (Story Intro)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
This version linked is different to the one on Patreon.
This is the uncensored (Incest) version.

Download: - -

Zwawhw0.png uwvTppD.png N5EiMGn.png ldQeYVy.png 14pWtFZ.png

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Got a rick and morty vibe to it but I’ll give it a shit ty for upload

Pink Marmalade

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2018
I got some error
Thanks! Those type of errors "d3dx9...dll" is usually because of missing DirectX installations. I have gotten them with normal AAA games as well. You can either download the dll directly and paste it somewhere in your Windows folder (will have to google) or install DirectX.

Sorry for the trouble

Reactions: Shadow Fiend

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I got a dll error when trying to run this game, but I found the file I needed and the game works fine now. Mine is a 64 bit system but the game would not run when I downloaded the 64 bit version of the file. Once I downloaded the 32 bit verson everything worked fine. Just pop the file into the game folder

Pink Marmalade

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2018
I got a dll error when trying to run this game, but I found the file I needed and the game works fine now. Mine is a 64 bit system but the game would not run when I downloaded the 64 bit version of the file. Once I downloaded the 32 bit verson everything worked fine. Just pop the file into the game folder

Thank you Jeff! If anyone else gets the error please just follow these instructions. I will include the .dll in the folder in future releases. Don't want to bother the mods with reuploading everything now

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh, the art is not amazing, but it's just in the frontier of good, so it's ok I guess.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
The art is too much cartoonish...not like insexual awakenings but like childhood cartoon type cartoonish..
Will give it a try when it'll have more content