• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
are you fucking kidding me? and i tried a fucking hour to get that bitch to the shrine! my god -.-. fucking dick move from the creator...
Nope, just an unwillingness to try everything on your part.
What you could have tried instead (and this would have made your affection with her drop like a stone) is the follow/stop/follow method.
As it doesn't seem to do anything yet aside from minor dialogue changes and model poses, it shouldn't be too much hassle.
Get her to follow you. Go one screen forward. Stop, Follow. Keep at it until you get the "Stream" part of the park.
Now wait until 11:45. Stop/Follow. Go to the Shrine.
But this kind of malarkey is why I have her at Level 1 before Sunday; to minimise the amount of Affection I lose with her.

I agree with @Hybris.
There should a Map hotkey (usually assigned to M), but the Go Home button would be very welcome (but it should still take the same amount of time it normally would)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
In 22.1, it looks like the rank level of each spell (not just the circle) is limited by Lilly's obedience level. The changelog is not clear as to whether or not this was intended.

Aside from the powers ranking up as 1/2/3/4 (e.g. the stamina boost at level 1) where a limit might make sense, this rank counting causes problem for the Devil's Insight series of spells where the rank is increased per-girl being revealed by the spell. For example, since I started my last save in 22.0, I have 27/31 but I can't add those other 4 girls I met since I applied the patch.

I'd also suggest that the "Ignored" affection drop needs to be scaled back now that tracking individual girls is much harder. Perhaps every 7 days or so, with a revert back to average instead of a continuous drop. The way things are now, you meet a girl once, ignore her for a few weeks and she automatically hates you... Would make more sense if she simply "forgot" about you, hence the revert back to average suggestion.
For the rank per level, it's indeed in the patch notes maybe not clear enough. There is actually a proper post for patrons on my Patreon about those changes :p
For the per-girl ranks, it's simply dependent on Lily's level too and divided by 5 stages. Total girls in game is 32, so 32 / 5 = 6 (rounded down). With each Lily's obedience level, you can unlock 6 girls in whatever order you want. Lily level 1 means 12 girls, then 18, 24 and 32 at the end.
For the ignored affection drop, it's indeed broken now. It should go back to neutral actually. And girls who hate you should slowly go back to neutral too. But the affection system will change in a future dating feature anyway so I'll leave it like that for the moment.

Something that should be relatively easy to implement that I think would go a long way, could you consider making the MC renameable?
Good point, I'll check with my patrons if that's something they're interested in.

Thanks, although honestly if the purpose of it is so people who don't want to put in the time or get frustrated can peek at the gallery, would it be better to, instead of writing permanent "unlocked" values on everything, to toggle between a full unlock and your current unlock progress? I'm not a programmer, but on the backend, could that be switching between loading from gallery.json and unlocked.json? This way people could decide to switch back to what they were making progress on if they decide to go back to it? Most people won't frequent this thread, read to page 74 in this thread, or know enough about how renpy games work to even be able to find where their saves are, so they'd be out of luck. :(

Amazing game btw <3
If you like the game, leave a review ;)

For your idea, I could indeed unlock the gallery just for the current play and not overwrite the local file. I'll look into that.

@Daedolon I noticed there is still a bug I notified in December, it probably went unnoticed. When you watch the toilet encounter with underwear or bath clothing, the girls appear naked instead of wearing the right clothes. I checked, the correct images exist, but I can't see them in the game.
I have to say I'm using the Linux port (maybe the procedure* can be added in the first post?) , but in December I noticed the same problem on Windows, so it should not related to my port. Right now I don't have the possibility to check on Windows, but if needed I can check later.

*Updated and simplified procedure, in case someone is interested:
  1. Download the newest normal version of NW.js for your computer from
    This should work for Mac too, but I don't have the possibility to check.
  2. Extract the package, rename it as you like and place it where you want. This will be the game directory.
  3. Download any version of the game, extract it and copy "package.nw" and the directories "bgs", "characters", "data", "scenes" into the game directory.
  4. Download , extract it and put the content into the game directory. If you extract a single directory, put the content of that directory into the game directory.
  5. From here all the instructions can be found in the README file. Basically you have to run "install.sh" and then "Glassix.sh" to play the game.
  6. If you move the game directory after installing it, follow the procedure in the README file.
  7. There is no easy way to patch the game at the moment. You'll have to patch the windows version and re-install it from scratch. Sorry about that, I'm non that good at "hacking" games. Maybe in the future...
Thanks for letting me know, I indeed forgot to add this bug to my to do list. I've added it now and will solve this in next version. For the Linux port, I'll try to release a proper version for the public build with your script. Thanks again for your help and feedback !

I finally got around to trying this game and so far I enjoy it but one thing that bugs me is the map.

Having to open a separate screen for the map is annoying and not having a basic "Go home" button makes traveling anywhere more of a hassle then what its usually worth.
Well, I'm planning to add new ways to travel around town once money is implemented : taxi or bus. With those two new ways, you'll be able to move around town in early game much more easily. A "Go home" button is indeed possible. I'll look into it.

I agree with @Hybris.
There should a Map hotkey (usually assigned to M), but the Go Home button would be very welcome (but it should still take the same amount of time it normally would)
Yes, a hotkey can easily be added. I'll add it in next version.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i did the follow and stop method. hence i already played the game before but never had the sprinting mode before. without sprinting i never got the girl to go to the shrine here. never! even with cheating i wasn't able to bring her there. after you can update the fucking time it's bearable, but 'till then... my god...

i played a lot of games alr. but this game quite made me mad with all those new "inventions" he made here.

Reactions: caju and Darkaura

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Recently found two other bugs:
The Wardrobe of Shiho is also broken and the Orgasm-Counter in the Girls stats screen doesn't work properly. Even if I'm doing the Girl's favorite sex action and the text at the scene tells me that the girl had an orgasm, the orgasm gets only sometimes counted. Example: Yatsumi threesome, Saiko anal etc.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
I'm unable to play the game. Once it goes full screen for me its just a black screen. Any fix for this?
If it is the same issue i have using a settings file allready set to windowed mode should function as a temporary work around. I have attached my own settings file to this post, try putting it in the save folder and starting the game. hope it works for you as well. :)

Reactions: Cirro84

Clicenia

Feb 25, 2018
If it is the same issue i have using a settings file allready set to windowed mode should function as a temporary work around. I have attached my own settings file to this post, try putting it in the save folder and starting the game. hope it works for you as well. :)
Works like a charm! Thanks so much for this.

Reactions: Darkaura

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i did the follow and stop method. hence i already played the game before but never had the sprinting mode before. without sprinting i never got the girl to go to the shrine here. never! even with cheating i wasn't able to bring her there. after you can update the fucking time it's bearable, but 'till then... my god...

i played a lot of games alr. but this game quite made me mad with all those new "inventions" he made here.
You're right about this point. The game is not yet new users or new features friendly enough. There are still a few more new features I need to implement then once done, I guess I'll review the tutorial or add a few more special events to introduce everything properly.

Recently found two other bugs:
The Wardrobe of Shiho is also broken and the Orgasm-Counter in the Girls stats screen doesn't work properly. Even if I'm doing the Girl's favorite sex action and the text at the scene tells me that the girl had an orgasm, the orgasm gets only sometimes counted. Example: Yatsumi threesome, Saiko anal etc.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check those asap.

Reactions: Darkaura

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
good to know that you are actually reading peoples opinions. that's always a plus. you might also think about the time the girls need to get from one place to another. or, if you want to let it be, give the player some sort of notice book where he automatically writes down when and where he encountered a specific girl (i guess you simply gave those girls weekly stuff to do that doesn't change on the second week, right?). and some small hints during talking about stuff they are doing, where you can trigger some "nomral" stuff to get some extra obedience points (like the toilet events) would be a nice thing. right now it's more or less just guessing where you can trigger some scenes that aren't key-scenes.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
You're right about this point. The game is not yet new users or new features friendly enough. There are still a few more new features I need to implement then once done, I guess I'll review the tutorial or add a few more special events to introduce everything properly.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check those asap.
I'm still missing the town hall on the City-map. Maybe you forgot to add the new image. Also I still get the dialogues for the sexy school-outfit with Hikari and Mitsuko although the vote is already finished and decided for some weeks.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Hanae is a Lesbian(!!!) and is fixed to never let a man penetrate her pussy.
I understand that she is a lesbian, however, we have demonic mind control powers and the not yet implemented slave mode. And while Lily does say she will never let us penetrate her pussy deliberately, that does leave open the non deliberate options. and through her romance/training/enslavement, she has a few opportunities to watch as we penetrate other women and does show small signs of curiosity.

Also Hanae's devil encounter is not in the gallery for some reason, not sure if this is a new issue or one i have just missed on previous run through s, Emiri and Katrina also lack theirs in gallery but as you said they are still in development

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
Please update walkthrough.. In my case, bathroom & toliet event is also only works once.
Using doll mode without time limit is programmed?

It is highly recommended using cheat when you are first in game.
In 0.22.1, collecting sexen is more difficult than 22.0, Duo Rin & Ayumi is most effective.