Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Emiri and Shiho seem to have a broken wardrobe management screen, open it and there is nothing there, all you can do is mess with the drop down menu and toggle the underwear option, appears to have no actual effect on the girl. Also summoning penny to you when she is not in town places her wherever you are as a blank spot on the roster, tested this by summoning several girls with her as the 2nd or 3rd and there is always an empty blank spot.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Fuuuuuck

Okay, word of warning, clicking the lock icon in the gallery unlocks ALL scenes without so much as a warning.

I have no idea how to relock it short of deleting my saves :'(

thomasser

Feb 25, 2018
PLZ help. I can't start the game (The procedure entry point 'QueryUnbiasedInterruptTime' was not found in the DLL '' KERNEL32.dll '')

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
PLZ help. I can't start the game (The procedure entry point 'QueryUnbiasedInterruptTime' was not found in the DLL '' KERNEL32.dll '')
Your OS-Version and HW-Config would help very much. Did you already check all the posts in this thread? You can search it by keywords...

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Wow if i waited 24 more hours i could have easily gotten aiko to the shrine. instead after an hour irl and many save scums i was finally able to get aiko to the scene.......

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Emiri and Shiho seem to have a broken wardrobe management screen, open it and there is nothing there, all you can do is mess with the drop down menu and toggle the underwear option, appears to have no actual effect on the girl. Also summoning penny to you when she is not in town places her wherever you are as a blank spot on the roster, tested this by summoning several girls with her as the 2nd or 3rd and there is always an empty blank spot.
Ah yeah, forgot this one. I'll solve it either in next patch if there are more bugs reported or in 0.23.

For Penny, I'll check too. Thanks for the feedback !

Fuuuuuck

Okay, word of warning, clicking the lock icon in the gallery unlocks ALL scenes without so much as a warning.

I have no idea how to relock it short of deleting my saves :'(
Good point ^^
I'll add a warning screen :p And you can't relock it, sorry. you'd need to delete the gallery.json file in the save folder. But that delete all the gallery :x

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Good point ^^
I'll add a warning screen :p And you can't relock it, sorry. you'd need to delete the gallery.json file in the save folder. But that delete all the gallery :x
Thanks, although honestly if the purpose of it is so people who don't want to put in the time or get frustrated can peek at the gallery, would it be better to, instead of writing permanent "unlocked" values on everything, to toggle between a full unlock and your current unlock progress? I'm not a programmer, but on the backend, could that be switching between loading from gallery.json and unlocked.json? This way people could decide to switch back to what they were making progress on if they decide to go back to it? Most people won't frequent this thread, read to page 74 in this thread, or know enough about how renpy games work to even be able to find where their saves are, so they'd be out of luck. :(

Amazing game btw <3

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
In 22.1, it looks like the rank level of each spell (not just the circle) is limited by Lilly's obedience level. The changelog is not clear as to whether or not this was intended.

Aside from the powers ranking up as 1/2/3/4 (e.g. the stamina boost at level 1) where a limit might make sense, this rank counting causes problem for the Devil's Insight series of spells where the rank is increased per-girl being revealed by the spell. For example, since I started my last save in 22.0, I have 27/31 but I can't add those other 4 girls I met since I applied the patch.

I'd also suggest that the "Ignored" affection drop needs to be scaled back now that tracking individual girls is much harder. Perhaps every 7 days or so, with a revert back to average instead of a continuous drop. The way things are now, you meet a girl once, ignore her for a few weeks and she automatically hates you... Would make more sense if she simply "forgot" about you, hence the revert back to average suggestion.

Reactions: shinonen

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Something that should be relatively easy to implement that I think would go a long way, could you consider making the MC renameable?

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@Daedolon I noticed there is still a bug I notified in December, it probably went unnoticed. When you watch the toilet encounter with underwear or bath clothing, the girls appear naked instead of wearing the right clothes. I checked, the correct images exist, but I can't see them in the game.
I have to say I'm using the Linux port (maybe the procedure* can be added in the first post?) , but in December I noticed the same problem on Windows, so it should not related to my port. Right now I don't have the possibility to check on Windows, but if needed I can check later.

*Updated and simplified procedure, in case someone is interested:
  1. Download the newest normal version of NW.js for your computer from
    This should work for Mac too, but I don't have the possibility to check.
  2. Extract the package, rename it as you like and place it where you want. This will be the game directory.
  3. Download any version of the game, extract it and copy "package.nw" and the directories "bgs", "characters", "data", "scenes" into the game directory.
  4. Download , extract it and put the content into the game directory. If you extract a single directory, put the content of that directory into the game directory.
  5. From here all the instructions can be found in the README file. Basically you have to run "install.sh" and then "Glassix.sh" to play the game.
  6. If you move the game directory after installing it, follow the procedure in the README file.
  7. There is no easy way to patch the game at the moment. You'll have to patch the windows version and re-install it from scratch. Sorry about that, I'm non that good at "hacking" games. Maybe in the future...
Edit: These instructions are out of date, don't use them. You can find what you are looking for in the first post. Go there, quick!

BluePerson

Jul 6, 2017
@Daedolon I noticed there is still a bug I notified in December, it probably went unnoticed. When you watch the toilet encounter with underwear or bath clothing, the girls appear naked instead of wearing the right clothes. I checked, the correct images exist, but I can't see them in the game.
I have to say I'm using the Linux port (maybe the procedure* can be added in the first post?) , but in December I noticed the same problem on Windows, so it should not related to my port. Right now I don't have the possibility to check on Windows, but if needed I can check later.

*Updated and simplified procedure, in case someone is interested:
  1. Download the newest normal version of NW.js for your computer from
    This should work for Mac too, but I don't have the possibility to check.
  2. Extract the package, rename it as you like and place it where you want. This will be the game directory.
  3. Download any version of the game, extract it and copy "package.nw" and the directories "bgs", "characters", "data", "scenes" into the game directory.
  4. Download , extract it and put the content into the game directory. If you extract a single directory, put the content of that directory into the game directory.
  5. From here all the instructions can be found in the README file. Basically you have to run "install.sh" and then "Glassix.sh" to play the game.
  6. If you move the game directory after installing it, follow the procedure in the README file.
  7. There is no easy way to patch the game at the moment. You'll have to patch the windows version and re-install it from scratch. Sorry about that, I'm non that good at "hacking" games. Maybe in the future...
Thanks. Tried it and it worked easily.

thomasser

Feb 25, 2018
Your OS-Version and HW-Config would help very much. Did you already check all the posts in this thread? You can search it by keywords...
Don't know what OS-Version and HW-Config are and i don't know how i can search it by keywords. PS: I'm a noob in that Computer Stuff and i'm from Germany so please easy engish :D thx

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
This way people could decide to switch back to what they were making progress on if they decide to go back to it?
I don't quite see the problem. Even if a certain event has been "unlocked" in the gallery, it will still trigger as normal when you get to that point in your current game. If it werent so, it would be impossible (except for deleting the gallery.json file) to start a new game from scratch, after you had made a certain progress (and unlocked scenes) in a previous session...

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Ah yeah, forgot this one. I'll solve it either in next patch if there are more bugs reported or in 0.23.

For Penny, I'll check too. Thanks for the feedback !
Two more things I noticed,
1. there is currently no way to make our favorite succubus naked, she has no outfit compatible with nudity, not sure if her ever having a home is ever on the books but maybe giving her swimwear for beach trips would give us a nudity option. I tried adding underwear as a option since she has the images for it but that did not open the option in the wardrobe menu.

2. Emiri and Kristina will not have sex while under doll mode.

Hanae also still wont allow for vaginal penetration even under doll mode which I always thought would be progressed once we got the lily spells, is that still in planning?

This game has been one of my favorites for a long time, since before the cheats were implemented. If i had money to donate I would, and i am always happy to bug test and troubleshoot this amazing game.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
1. there is currently no way to make our favorite succubus naked, she has no outfit compatible with nudity, not sure if her ever having a home is ever on the books but maybe giving her swimwear for beach trips would give us a nudity option. I tried adding underwear as a option since she has the images for it but that did not open the option in the wardrobe menu.
Here is some help for you:

2. Emiri and Kristina will not have sex while under doll mode.

Hanae also still wont allow for vaginal penetration even under doll mode which I always thought would be progressed once we got the lily spells, is that still in planning?
Emiri and Kristina are still under construction and not fully developed.
Hanae is a Lesbian(!!!) and is fixed to never let a man penetrate her pussy.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I finally got around to trying this game and so far I enjoy it but one thing that bugs me is the map.

Having to open a separate screen for the map is annoying and not having a basic "Go home" button makes traveling anywhere more of a hassle then what its usually worth.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes