patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Well I'm not sure if I can paste it here (please no ban lmaoi) but here it is:
"What's new ?
  • Travel icons brought back due to popular demand
  • Option in menu added to switch travel UI between text or icons
  • 2 new girls : Sarah, the PE Teacher and Ryoko, the mansion maid (both by CarpeNoctem)
  • School daily event has been split in two : morning and afternoon with a 2 hour lunch break in the middle
  • PE lessons added on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (no sexual event there yet)
  • Christmas event for Aiko, Mitsuko and Naomi (The day, time and location for each of them should be pretty obvious ! Events by CarpeNoctem too)
  • A changelog page has been added to allow players to see exactly what has been done since the game started, 7 months ago now (requires internet access)
  • A credit page has been added
  • A version comparison has been added in main menu to compare players version to the latest version (requires internet access)
  • A lot of bugs have been corrected and are detailed in the changelog page in game

About this update :
With CarpeNoctem work on the H content, I decided to work on the stability of the game to make it easier for me to handle version updates.
  • Using patch link for long time players will reduce the load on Dropbox as well as speed up your download time. Be sure to use the patch link if you already have the previous version (starting only from 0.9)
  • The changelog will let me keep track of what's been done as well as centralize data for all players to see if a bug they reported might have already been corrected. A few of you asked more clarity about this and this solution should greatly help. Early versions have few information but from now, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible and track all bugs corrected.
  • The version comparison will help reduce the numbers of out dated bug report done by players how play on an old version. It clearly happened for v0.9.0 which had a few patches in the following days but since propagation takes more time, having this feature will make it much easier to handle.
  • The school events are currently quite plain ! Sorry about that, a lot of kinky stuff will of course be added with the girls as well as the swimming lessons which will be replacing the PE lesson on Thursday.
  • I wanted to include the new Grade feature but due to lack of time, I'll push it to next version."

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Development will probably slow down for this. The developer's wife decided to give him a little baby boy for Christmas.

Pretty enjoyable, if a bit grindy, game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Development will probably slow down for this. The developer's wife decided to give him a little baby boy for Christmas.

Pretty enjoyable, if a bit grindy, game.
I use the cheats he added cause I don't do grindy unless it's a MMO.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
i can't trigger new characters events. all stats full but there is nothing happend.
If you got obedience 3 of 4 and 50+ obedience points you reached the end of the line for now. Next level obedience is not implemented yet. You might give the Christmas events a go.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I am working on updating the guide. I did add one new scene where you visit the Junior Teacher during lunch and eat her pussy out during one of her classes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
new patch was released. Added link and updated thread. It's a bug fix for people who used the patches instead of re-downloading the entire game from version 0.9. It also made the Christmas Events repeatable. It also triggered my Anti-Virus. He has had this issue before so just do a scan with what you got (and there was a trojan that he accidentally got) and double check. I have an expired trial of MCafee cause I'm just a lazy person and hate Anti-Virus programs that are intrusive and I can't seem to find one that isn't. They always want to scan when I am using my laptop. If I had a Desktop or a proper computer desk to place the laptop I wouldn't mind leaving my laptop running and just do a scans when I know I'm not going to be on it but currently my entire gaming set up is ran from bed.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guide updated to include Sarah and Ryoko's path to Obedience 3. I am however missing how to trigger the Christmas Events and if anyone would care to figure it out or share if you've figured it out, I'd be grateful.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@Thatguy - You could precise the Okimi quick guide entry for obedience level:
Level 3 Obedience
[...]
- Okimi : Entrance area of her apartment at 22:00/10pm on weekends
Think it's still not changed. One needs to get there for scene to trigger.

Additional Scenes:
Found a possible hint on patreon - Ryoko at the mall, didn't get it yet.

Patch v0.10.2 - 360 TS Essential AV doesn't find anything, seems clean. Btw it's pretty slim on ress, can recommend it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Gave a location and a time, to get there I used the map, it's in the Westside part of town (or was unsure it has been moved). Thanks for the hint, soon as I get the scenes I'll add it to the guide.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk, all I do know is that there is the option for a Balcony scene in this update and the patch (0.10.2) fixed it to where it'd work more than the initial scene.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any scenes like the suprise butt sex with the maid for any of the other girls? You get it just by talking to the maid and asking for standing sex.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes