Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how do i start working as a secretary in a law firm? I have already spoken with marylin about it, but the law firm is empty.
It's still broken at the moment due to a bug when talking to Marylin. I'll fix it in next patch coming soon.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I did all the following and am unable to unlock Anael:
From the 8th day, going to street K allows the to find the church and to meet Anael, but she’s not playable yet.

After that, the protagonist must go warn at her shrine: that will unlock Lily, which then must be raised to level 2+. During this time, take care that gets her pact scene with Lily. All this will trigger the Lily plan event. After that, the protagonist must lead Rin in the church and have sex with her to corrupt the spell: that’s the Angel corruption event, which unlocks Anael. Please Help Me. Thank you

Reactions: BeeGee

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Badboy702019 Sorry for not replying sooner on Discord, the VPN got disconnected and couldn't reconnect and Discord if blocked in China :/ In any case, I've checked the event and Anael should be unlocked once you finish the event with Rin in the church. Could you send me a copy of your save file so I can check the content please? That would help pinpoint the problem.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Badboy702019 Sorry for not replying sooner on Discord, the VPN got disconnected and couldn't reconnect and Discord if blocked in China :/ In any case, I've checked the event and Anael should be unlocked once you finish the event with Rin in the church. Could you send me a copy of your save file so I can check the content please? That would help pinpoint the problem.
You are good. TheJohn gave me a clue. Thanks for helping. :)

Dec 13, 2018
@Thatguy... first up, great game(y)

It appears there's a bug with saving and loading:
- I now have 0.51.1 (had 0.48x... previously)
- Thought at least (in my previous playthrough) opening Save / Load took me to the saves page with the latest save
- Now opening Save / Load always takes me to the page 1 of the saves.

Not a big issue, as you just to step through and find the latest. But thought you might want to know.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
SpinnerOfYarns It has always loaded the first page :p

12tegami Regarding the uniform quest starting vote quest, it's working fine on my end. Did you maybe triggered this event on 0.51.0 where there was indeed still the bug with this?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Glassix Patch 0.51.1 to 0.51.2 !
51.1-51.2 Patch

Changelog:

• Russian language added
  • Administrative assistant job has been moved to the Town Hall lobby
  • You can now only ask money once per day to each girl (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Girls now need at least 120 mood to accept giving you money (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Russian translation updated by FomFom
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug with Administrative assistant job not unlocking after talking to Marylin, fix is retroactive (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with wrong underwear showing after editing the outfit in the wardrobe (Thanks Ocumura!)
  • Fixed Aquatic park introduction event not triggering (Thanks 12tegami!)
  • Fixed event condition for Lily level 3, Hikari must have been met (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Fixed bug where MC house was locked in fast travel (Thanks TheJohn!)

Dec 13, 2018
@ Thatguy
Daedolon
pointed out that the game's always opened Save / Load at Page 1 (not page of latest save).
My bad there for assuming it's a bug I guess. Still, was an easy oversight as most games do open at latest save.

Another one that appears to be a bug: Lily disappears from the map whenever she's at the Aquatic Park
You can still use Devil Tracker, just can't see her on the map until you enter the Park.

Another bug: With Rin in the church (post Spell corruption event), make Anael Follow, then not Follow results in an Error report and log entry per:
<0> fn:checkAi(angelA) : Max loops reached. Girl location : churchA, origin : churchA, destination :

Not sure if this is a bug, but it feels like one:
- If you get a 'Nearby events' flagged, the star (and info) for that event remains even after leaving the area entirely.
- Means other (now actually) nearby events are not flagged, which seems to defeat the intent.
- This state can be cleared by leaving the area, then toggling 'Nearby events' off and back on in Options.

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
51.1-51.2 Patch Mega

Changelog:

• Russian language added
  • Administrative assistant job has been moved to the Town Hall lobby
  • You can now only ask money once per day to each girl (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Girls now need at least 120 mood to accept giving you money (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Russian translation updated by FomFom
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug with Administrative assistant job not unlocking after talking to Marylin, fix is retroactive (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with wrong underwear showing after editing the outfit in the wardrobe (Thanks Ocumura!)
  • Fixed Aquatic park introduction event not triggering (Thanks 12tegami!)
  • Fixed event condition for Lily level 3, Hikari must have been met (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Fixed bug where MC house was locked in fast travel (Thanks TheJohn!)
Ahem not yet scene new XD

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Good question. Anyone knows where to get a link to the HD-Pack?
I don't think they have released an updated HD asset pack for over a year and frankly, unless you have bandwidth spilling onto the floor there is not much worth to it. Somewhere in the thread are some comparison shots of the different quality levels of the released vs HD images. The released images are cropped a little tighter and lower quality, but not too much.

Maybe when the game is finished Daedolon will release an updated pack for those who need the game to be Triple A sized.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes