Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Daedolon bro so marylin sexy casual and sexy work are not woking with her sexy underwear even if i aply them

here you can see i apply the outfit but we i go back to the game
1596837889249.png
i go this same goes for the sexy casual and if i try the sex scenes it only do it in the normal casual outfit hope you can fix it
1596837960169.png
o btw ayane wardrobe management its not working at all

1596839226050.png

Update found some Iyo bugs here is the log

Last edited:

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
51.0-51.1 Patch Mega

Changelog:

• French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug not unlocking Ayane after her meeting event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added missing Ayane avatar icon in popup and city map (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing options during Ayane's bath and toilets event (Thanks Spectre!)
I was looking for that patch, so many thanks! :)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
12tegami Ok, I found the error for the aquatic park introduction event not triggering, you're right, there's an error in the trigger conditions. Will fix it in the next patch, thanks for the feedback!

Getting error after Ayane changing her clothes - also getting her clothes labeled as 0 - and she is not wearing any standard underwear when you meet her - think I found the issue - <missing avatar> Missing avatar image : D:\Tor Browser\Browser\browser\Game\Glassix 0.51.1\/characters/sisterB/happy/0.png
Ok, I'll fix it in next patch, thanks for the feedback!

Daedolon bro so marylin sexy casual and sexy work are not woking with her sexy underwear even if i aply them

here you can see i apply the outfit but we i go back to the game
View attachment 763419
i go this same goes for the sexy casual and if i try the sex scenes it only do it in the normal casual outfit hope you can fix it
View attachment 763420
o btw ayane wardrobe management its not working at all

View attachment 763442

Update found some Iyo bugs here is the log
Got it! Thanks for the details, that's helping a lot. Will fix all those in next patch!

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I'm like over 50 days in the game, but never met Marilyn, only know where her apartement is. When will I encounter her? Did I miss her eventually forever? and how do I pimp my girls in the airport hostel?

12tegami

Jan 12, 2019
However, in a fresh new game, it should properly show in white (though I only tested with the hospital quests events which should have similar behavior).
After opening a fresh game, cheat my way to the uniform quest, after designing the new uniforms and talk to the principal about it, the corresponding event (the one event that start the voting) is still grey in the list.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After opening a fresh game, cheat my way to the uniform quest, after designing the new uniforms and talk to the principal about it, the corresponding event (the one event that start the voting) is still grey in the list.
Ok, I'll run more test on this. Thanks for the time you took to confirm it!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm like over 50 days in the game, but never met Marilyn, only know where her apartement is. When will I encounter her? Did I miss her eventually forever? and how do I pimp my girls in the airport hostel?
Just go to the town hall lobby between 9AM and 5PM.

Any chance the possession scenes going to be added to the gallery soon?
I'll check this.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
popfan Ocumura For Ayane's bug, did you maybe trigger her meeting event in v0.51.0 which didn't unlock her properly and did you edit your save file manually by any chance? I've tried on my side but couldn't reproduce the problem. If it's from a fresh game on 0.51.1, you tried to edit her outfit right after meeting her in her room? Which day and hour in game?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
popfan Ocumura For Ayane's bug, did you maybe trigger her meeting event in v0.51.0 which didn't unlock her properly and did you edit your save file manually by any chance? I've tried on my side but couldn't reproduce the problem. If it's from a fresh game on 0.51.1, you tried to edit her outfit right after meeting her in her room? Which day and hour in game?
So i dont i don't remember if i did it in v0.51.0 or not for the day it was in day 80 i think here is my save if you want to check

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Just go to the town hall lobby between 9AM and 5PM.

I'll check this.
Thank you for your reply, Daedolon - so I will go and finally meet Marilyn! :) Nice game you are working on, cudos to you!

Edit: this leads to the next question - I don't find a place called town hall lobby?

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do all girls need to pact scene with Lily on Sunday?
You have to bring one girl each Sunday to Lily until you increase Lily level enough for her to cancel her "request". If I remember correctly, some players said if you focus on Lily early game, you can get the event during week 2 and save all your waifus except Aiko which is sacrificed on day 7. Need confirmation from a veteran player :p

So i dont i don't remember if i did it in v0.51.0 or not for the day it was in day 80 i think here is my save if you want to check
Thanks for the file, I'll let you know what I find asap.

Thank you for your reply, Daedolon - so I will go and finally meet Marilyn! :) Nice game you are working on, cudos to you!

Edit: this leads to the next question - I don't find a place called town hall lobby?
The entrance is in Southside - Street Q.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
You have to bring one girl each Sunday to Lily until you increase Lily level enough for her to cancel her "request". If I remember correctly, some players said if you focus on Lily early game, you can get the event during week 2 and save all your waifus except Aiko which is sacrificed on day 7. Need confirmation from a veteran player :p

Hm, my map has no Southside at all?

Edit: Holy, found it via riding the bus! :) I completly missed this area so far, lol.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019

Thank you :)

bsahil333

Apr 28, 2020
can anyone tell me where is the link of of hd pack . there is only 4.82gb file available for v0.51.1.
hd inclusive pack 10.6 gb file is not available.

Reactions: Stripedshovel

malkonemog

Jul 26, 2017
how do i start working as a secretary in a law firm? I have already spoken with marylin about it, but the law firm is empty.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
how do i start working as a secretary in a law firm? I have already spoken with marylin about it, but the law firm is empty.
Have you tried showing up there during work hours? There's usually an icon for ptjs that tells you when they are available, you click on the icon at the specified time to start the job.

malkonemog

Jul 26, 2017
Have you tried showing up there during work hours? There's usually an icon for ptjs that tells you when they are available, you click on the icon at the specified time to start the job.
no, there is no icons, every room is empty. Spent the whole day there, weird.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes