Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I recently tried this game and it seems cool, but how on earth do people navigate? There seems to be no help or guide for it, I looked at the wiki too and it doesn't say anything. I can see there's a way to catch the bus or taxi on the map... but when you just start you have $0. After the first day at school I was lost in the countryside at midnight after trying to find the way home.

The basic navigation system seems to have no orientation at all either, like you'll click on the button on the right of the screen to go to the Gym, then in the Gym you click on the right side again and it takes you back to where you came from. Combine that with a shit load of locations and I can't understand how to get around; am I really supposed to go study the map until I can memorize the exact chain of names to get from school > home? Just feels like a hopeless amount of locations. Why isn't there a simple "Return home" option?

In fact I now have to reload because I am going to miss school for the next day after futilely trying to walk home... wtf lol. I even got completely lost inside the school, which has like a million rooms. Never been so confused in my life by one of these games.

LC1001

Dec 30, 2017
I recently tried this game and it seems cool, but how on earth do people navigate? There seems to be no help or guide for it, I looked at the wiki too and it doesn't say anything. I can see there's a way to catch the bus or taxi on the map... but when you just start you have $0. After the first day at school I was lost in the countryside at midnight after trying to find the way home.

The basic navigation system seems to have no orientation at all either, like you'll click on the button on the right of the screen to go to the Gym, then in the Gym you click on the right side again and it takes you back to where you came from. Combine that with a shit load of locations and I can't understand how to get around; am I really supposed to go study the map until I can memorize the exact chain of names to get from school > home? Just feels like a hopeless amount of locations. Why isn't there a simple "Return home" option?

In fact I now have to reload because I am going to miss school for the next day after futilely trying to walk home... wtf lol. I even got completely lost inside the school, which has like a million rooms. Never been so confused in my life by one of these games.

The maker of the game realized that issue way back in version .06 or something I believe. There are 2 modes you can have and one is the picture mode where you have to memorize where each "footprints" will lead you to or you can set it up for words so you can just click on which area you want to go to with the names.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
The maker of the game realized that issue way back in version .06 or something I believe. There are 2 modes you can have and one is the picture mode where you have to memorize where each "footprints" will lead you to or you can set it up for words so you can just click on which area you want to go to with the names.
I played a bit more and picked up the locations surprisingly quickly. It really looks daunting when you start though. I also figured out how to make money with the gym job so I can just take a taxi now anyway. I'm not sure what you mean by the second mode... you can turn the footprints thing off, but then it just seems like you can't go anywhere. Or do you mean taking a taxi to the locations on the world map? I knew about that, but yeah it requires money.

LC1001

Dec 30, 2017
I played a bit more and picked up the locations surprisingly quickly. It really looks daunting when you start though. I also figured out how to make money with the gym job so I can just take a taxi now anyway. I'm not sure what you mean by the second mode... you can turn the footprints thing off, but then it just seems like you can't go anywhere. Or do you mean taking a taxi to the locations on the world map? I knew about that, but yeah it requires money.
Never mind. They took out that 2nd option. I barely used it anyways. It use to be that you can turn off the door and footprint icons and you can use a list of possible locations to move around instead.

Sep 21, 2017
Hello Deadolon, thanks for all the effort put into this game. Just played the game (after last playing version 0.23) and was wondering when you would add in new events for the harem ending, since I really wanna see more of it.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry to ask this, but I've got some problem with the latest patch here. Okimi isn't on the list, I found her with Kumiko and her introduction never started. She isn't even on the girls window and every time I do something with her to up her obbedience there is a message of an error, the game doesn't crush anyway. Also I've met the angel, stated the lily's plan and even got doll Rin but still the angel won't reapper in the church and I've fucked Rin there in every possible way at any time. Do you think I should restart the game?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, today was my last day to Play glassix, i have seen enough and to tired of it and honey select. thx at the dev to bring me joy and lustful hours of fapping. Fap Score 10/10 from me

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
ver.0.34 is on torrent and i see that size is 10 gb (howdy rodhey),
i still didn't know is that patch is working or not cuz i don't want to spent my 10gb quota for nothing.....
you can search it on google and get the link from gabe at facebook.....

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
ver.0.34 is on torrent and i see that size is 10 gb (howdy rodhey),
i still didn't know is that patch is working or not cuz i don't want to spent my 10gb quota for nothing.....
you can search it on google and get the link from gabe at facebook.....
The 10GB should be the High-res package, you don't need that to play the game. To be precise... you can't play the game with that package since it contains none of the binary files, it's purely an assets package. The normal game with normal resolution assets is about 4GB.

hryspin

Nov 20, 2018
If i save on PL language and try open again game gets "<XML Error> Lang.xml is not formatted properly" ...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Never mind. They took out that 2nd option. I barely used it anyways. It use to be that you can turn off the door and footprint icons and you can use a list of possible locations to move around instead.
I removed it caused I didn't have time to upgrade it for the tracking spell change (showing the girl tracked icon near the exit). I'll enable it again when it's done.

Hello Deadolon, thanks for all the effort put into this game. Just played the game (after last playing version 0.23) and was wondering when you would add in new events for the harem ending, since I really wanna see more of it.
Indeed, I wanted to add a few more sub scenes for it to include more girls. Will do so when I have more time for extra content since I'd first like to tweaks a few stuff in the game to make it easier to play.

ok, today was my last day to Play glassix, i have seen enough and to tired of it and honey select. thx at the dev to bring me joy and lustful hours of fapping. Fap Score 10/10 from me
Thanks, I know the game kinda overextended its life time but since there's still some more stuff to add in it to consider it complete, I'll still have to release a few more versions. But I'm working on a new 3D game in parallel for my patrons who are tired of Glassix so they can play something fresh.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
The 10GB should be the High-res package, you don't need that to play the game. To be precise... you can't play the game with that package since it contains none of the binary files, it's purely an assets package. The normal game with normal resolution assets is about 4GB.
okay, thanks for the info....
so the only way we can get update to ver.0.34 is to subscribe the dev then ?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
too bad i still can't afford it....
Don't fret too much about Glassix, toss him a 2$ a month instead and supoort him for his comming game, that game has the potential to be really really good :) Glassix will be finished eventually and then you'll have a complete experience.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes