Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
hi, wanted to ask if anyone knows, when do you actually have all three options for rock in Kate? ... sorry for the english, is with translator

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Can I ask you for help? I'm not able to progress with the "Julia and Nick quest", because I am not able to open the scenes were Nick enters in the bathroom while Kate is taking a shower or a bath; all other scenes or events are been opened hundreds of times.
Thank you.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello, my dear,

I started a game by choosing Alex and I’m stuck on the first quest because I have to talk to the neighbor’s daughter but I can’t talk to her, I can’t find the prerequisite to do it. Can you help me? Thx

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can I ask you for help? I'm not able to progress with the "Julia and Nick quest", because I am not able to open the scenes were Nick enters in the bathroom while Kate is taking a shower or a bath; all other scenes or events are been opened hundreds of times.
Thank you.
you need to be in bathroom before nick it's around 05:55
so don't sleep until morning but 6 hours or 3 depending which time you goes to sleep

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
DS was losing $$$ and customers. Now, he thought of a new way to milk Patreon. Smart move. Paid only content and DRM are great. Gotta kick out the Plebs and snowflakes.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry, I was wrong, I play the male character and I have to talk to the neighbor’s wife who can look on her garden

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry, I was wrong, I play the male character and I have to talk to the neighbor’s wife who can look on her garden
Don't bother playing with Alex. You're just wasting your time. There is almost no Alex content yet, and DS is getting rid of Alex entirely and replacing him with Max. Read back over the news of the next release. Hope that helps!

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Unbelievable, I would have expected everything from DS but merge into a single game "GLAMOUR " and "BB " I honestly would never have gotten there.

This man is scary.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I might have missed it, but have DS told us where in BB the story will pick up? Is it a full reset or will it pick up somewhere down the line where Max has gotten sexual with the girls?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I didn't care about this game until last month and then I learned BB is kind of rebooted in it then now I learned that even Max is coming back. Sure, it will take at leat until summer to see good new things about BB probably but now we are in a place where the story can go.

It's really great news for me. I miss all these characters and personalitities. Oopss...

Finally, I hope that unofficial incest patch can be implemented when all is said and done. Anna, I miss you. :cry:

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
You know what's gonna happen?
He'll see an influx of patrons because of all the BB elements coming in. Then, whenever he wants to advance Kate's story, those same patrons will complain that that's not what they want.
Basically, at some point, he'll be forced to drop or delay indefinitely the original Glamour story.

At this point, he might as well drop Kate and Julia, etc. Replace them with Max and Co., but with the new settings (school, etc).

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
I have never played Glamour but I think the Dev might be shooting himself in the foot here. He is basically trying to merge two different audiences in order to increase patrons but he runs the risk of alienating the following Glamour has already and not gain many from the BB camp. Well good luck to him I guess...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes