Chushushu

Jul 13, 2017
Great game! I love Big Brother and I was amazed that additionally to the game there's a lot of quality fan art content.

Are there any fan art sources for Glamour? I couldn't find any separate thread.

tidus

May 14, 2017
When i play a game i like to put myself in the main characters place and pretend that it's me fucking all the different girls. Then this game comes along and ask me to play as a female and instead of getting to fuck different girls I'm going to get fuck by different guys.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
basement-upgrade.jpg

The characters in Glamour don't look as good as in BB in my opinion. Seeing this decrease in quality is really bad specially because BB main selling point was it great visual quality.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 105849

The characters in Glamour don't look as good as in BB in my opinion. Seeing this decrease in quality is really bad specially because BB main selling point was it great visual quality.
I'm also your own opinion.
And I also add that they don't have the same charisma as the BB characters.
The main character and the schoolgirls look like clones, even the nose and mouth are the same.
They differ only by the skin tones, by the hair and by the colors of their eyes.

Reactions: Hlextor

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I'm also your own opinion.
And I also add that they don't have the same charisma as the BB characters.
The main character and the schoolgirls look like clones, even the nose and mouth are the same.
They differ only by the skin tones, by the hair and by the colors of their eyes.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not a drop of quality. It's just daz assets are overused to the point we all know them already. DS seemed to pick one model for male and female and changed them just a bit to speed up whole process. I think it's a mistake - diversity is especially needed in sandbox games. But overall quality of graphics is the same as in BB. Look at every character post-Kira (or even Kira herself) - they're just very similiar to each other

Reactions: JasonJemodah

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
It's not a drop of quality. It's just daz assets are overused to the point we all know them already. DS seemed to pick one model for male and female and changed them just a bit to speed up whole process. I think it's a mistake - diversity is especially needed in sandbox games. But overall quality of graphics is the same as in BB. Look at every character post-Kira (or even Kira herself) - they're just very similiar to each other
You're probably right.
In fact, most developers developers use DAZ, and only a small part uses the Honey Select engine of Illusion (Japanese).

It is clear how the Sun that DARK SILVER is trying to accelerate the development concerned by the constant loss of donors... after this after 4 months is still far behind with the development of this game.
I think he has taken a project too demanding for him and his staff, he is dedicating too much to marginal things and neglecting the characterization of the characters.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You're probably right.
In fact, most developers developers use DAZ, and only a small part uses the Honey Select engine of Illusion (Japanese).

It is clear how the Sun that DARK SILVER is trying to accelerate the development concerned by the constant loss of donors... after this after 4 months is still far behind with the development of this game.
I think he has taken a project too demanding for him and his staff, he is dedicating too much to marginal things and neglecting the characterization of the characters.
It's just not a type of game meant for monthly releases. It should be slowly developed over a year or 2 and then released with sufficient content. Nothing is clear now so I'm still rooting for it

Glacia

Jul 6, 2017
With all due respect to DS but this whole project seems to be lacking a lot of supervision and focus...
Being a sandbox game is not an actual excuse since it will obviously be stuck in development hell if you try to implemente every aspect of the game at the same time you will never finish something completly and will be going arround circles... we could see part of that even on BB where he would start a story line and in the next update do something completly unrelated(good exemple is the lisa dates on the coffee shop that leads to basically nothing)...
A sandbox game is indeed an herculean project but still you need some kind of focus, finish one system and add some content in relation to this very same system and you will eventually get where you want to be... Summertime saga is a good exemple of how this can work...
Due to the project being this slow and having this lack of focus make the patrons lose trust in the project resulting in either they quiting the project or lowering their pledge and this loss of funds mean less people working on the game less quality content (clone character with diferent haircolors mostly) slower updates , etc...
Things seen to be snowballing... they should focus on smaller things finish it and start to deliver somethin so it don't get even harder to push forward... either way we don't know how the project is internally and can never clearly conclude anything, maybe they already made a functional system in with they can proceed with the game in a faster pace after all is wraphed up... either way it's a really hard thing they are trying to pull of specially considering this last months.

Reactions: L34ND43

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
When i play a game i like to put myself in the main characters place and pretend that it's me fucking all the different girls. Then this game comes along and ask me to play as a female and instead of getting to fuck different girls I'm going to get fuck by different guys.
Pro Tip: Try pretending that you're the guy controlling the girl like a puppet on a string. "You" are not the girl... You're the godlike puppet-master steering the girl in any direction you want. I understand why some players don't like female MCs in their games, I really do, but controlling a female MC can make the player feel like they're in control of the corruption. IMO it can be more satisfying than "pretending to be" a MC that the writer has created and presented as a douchey sex fiend or a wimpy virgin, neither of which I can enjoy even trying to identify with.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
After the latest month end's 10% dip, Dark Silver has officially lost nearly 50% of his patrons since the beginning of the year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'd think he's at the point where he has to do something to stop the bleeding, no?

Reactions: evildead and groq

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
After the latest month end's 10% dip, Dark Silver has officially lost nearly 50% of his patrons since the beginning of the year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'd think he's at the point where he has to do something to stop the bleeding, no?
this started happening when he went from BB to Glamour.....I wonder if the same thing happened years ago when he went from Glamour to BB

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
DS was running the best hamburger joint in town. (BB) He then swaps to a veggie bar. (Glamour). Skipping the real reasons as to why here. Sure, it will take some time to make his new bar successful. What he didn't count on, or figure in his swap is the fact that 99% of the people in town wants and eats meat. He is now stuck with a veggie bar that caters to maby 5-10% and the other 90% won't even bother to visit his bar. (yes, the veggie bar represent the fact he has a opted for a FMC and dresscode for girls setup in his game)

Do i see him turning this around when people start to realize how awesome it is with a Toofu burger?..
Well sure, if he accepts the customer base to drop bellow 10% and he is fine with that. Otherwice.. No way!

Reactions: groq

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
On his Patreon site someone asked him about new content, new website and also the fact many supporter cut their pledge... DS replied „Don’t worry, we see how the cat jumps!“
Arrogance or what?

Aug 9, 2017
Did a translation of the post with one of his patreons which asked when is the site going to be launched that people are leaving him on patreon which he replied with ''Don't worry, we know what we're doing''
Hlextor bud that is a complete different translation to what you came out with, the reason he said they know what their doing because it is their jobs so they all know what their doing but it's are they making the right decisions is what matters

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
DS was running the best hamburger joint in town. (BB) He then swaps to a veggie bar. (Glamour). Skipping the real reasons as to why here. Sure, it will take some time to make his new bar successful. What he didn't count on, or figure in his swap is the fact that 99% of the people in town wants and eats meat. He is now stuck with a veggie bar that caters to maby 5-10% and the other 90% won't even bother to visit his bar. (yes, the veggie bar represent the fact he has a opted for a FMC and dresscode for girls setup in his game)

Do i see him turning this around when people start to realize how awesome it is with a Toofu burger?..
Well sure, if he accepts the customer base to drop bellow 10% and he is fine with that. Otherwice.. No way!
80% don't really give a shit if the MC is male or female. What we care about is that as a new game it obviously is content-light and what made me cancel my pledge was the always-online, server-side saves shit.

I.e. he moved from a hamburger joint to a pizzeria. But so far there are few pizzas to choose from and the delivery is horrible.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes