kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Can anybody explain how to get passed level 4, I've completed everything else besides the flirting goal?

Lexunas

Aug 3, 2017
Just wondering if this game is actually close to being finished or 0.9 is just a sort of... "false advertising"?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone please share a link for walkthrough, which is - NOT - hosted on zippy?
Ok, I forgot.....I need a walkthrough for male protagonist.
1rst page WT is just for female.
Still....please no link from zippy.

Just to ask....beside dayly college and lessons, homework and sleep....is there anything else, you can do?
I did not find just anything clickable, beside walking through nearly evry room at home or in college.
Well, I can click people at college without any option to talk or else....or can click roommate with just the usual 1 sentence answer, but thats all.

Questlog says, you should talk to roommate about the backyard, but regardless of place and time, she doesnt offer any option to talk to her about it.

I may like some digging around but this actually is just catching fog for me.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Get to the hall between classes and eavesdrop Nicolas conversation with Karen, then, after noon, go to his office and grab the keys from his desk ;)
Hi, thanks but, i already eavesdropped his conversation where he speaks about making doubles and such, but office is always locked :( any clue?

dexter111

May 31, 2017
Seems to me Glamor is more of a passion project to Darksilver. Plus he has sunk a lot of time and money into it. Big Brother towards the end he was no longer interested in making it. He was already talking about glamor before he got "reported" for Big Brother and had to shift to glamor. Plus he made way more than needed during Big Brother to cover his costs now. Now what he makes is icing on the cake. Honestly I don't think he cares if every big brother fan likes it
I'd also add that he doesn't need to care about BB fans now. They've ruined that game since he had his vision of the project but it was ruined by patrons who turned some of the ideas.
Though he added male protagonist again because a lot of people are very closeminded.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Boy, even as a writer myself, I gotta say, these guys really need to do something about the reams and reams of useless, mundane dialogue. ESPECIALLY considering all conversations play out with a single, static image of the people talking, you’d think the devs would wanna keep things concise, and to the point.
The biggest issue is it's done in text message style. It needs condensing and placed in a single readable area; I just end up skipping most of it, because it's difficult to read, which is a shame. Then there is the skipping options. The text is so slow, and I can't really speed it up without skipping it all, then scrolling back, and the dialogue options are within the text message scree, instead of where the rest of interface buttons are, so the user has to move his mouse all over the screen each and every scene, to go to new locations, skip time and read text; it's an interface nightmare.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes