rerere

Jul 17, 2017
I can not play, the screen is just loading, and I've already disabled the firewall, but the problem still persists.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
- So we made a great game that had a ton of supporters, what should we do now?
- I know, let's make a game with a girl character.
- Wow, great idea, I'm sure people will love it even more !
....later.... after 10x less people liking it..

- I still think it's a great idea, let's waste even more time continuing it !

(fragment from How To Make a Ten Time Worse Game than what you did before for Dummies)
So another female hater here thinks that female protagonist was the reason this game failure? No, it wasn't.

There was 2 big reason. First, creator abandon Big Brother because of this and second, this online bullshit. It has nothing to do with female MC.

Cro

May 10, 2017
So another female hater here thinks that female protagonist was the reason this game failure? No, it wasn't.

There was 2 big reason. First, creator abandon Big Brother because of this and second, this online bullshit. It has nothing to do with female MC.
Yeah, right. We were all sick and tired of Big Brother, it was it's time to die. And he could've started a brand new GREAT game. I won't name others who did this (icstor, aham...)
But noooo, let's make a female boring game, in which is extremely hard for 90% of the players to get involved.
It's just .. meh.
And the 'online' part ... funny how the thread is now called "... OFFLINE", so that's also not an issue anymore.

Face it, the game is a flop (compared with BB) and 90% of this is because it's hard to identify with the main char.

To conclude, why do you think they have an offline version now + ONE MALE MC?
You do the math, but they might try to save the shit now, until it's too late.

So basically, as many people said, we'll check Glamour again next Christmas.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Sigh. By 2019 this thread will be at 150 pages with the most recent 30 pages consisting mostly of people asking the same fucking questions again and again and again and again.
Well, when a game doesn't have a dedicated discussion thread/walkthrough, people tend to need answers. And the search function on this site is much trickier to use than the reply box.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Boy, even as a writer myself, I gotta say, these guys really need to do something about the reams and reams of useless, mundane dialogue. ESPECIALLY considering all conversations play out with a single, static image of the people talking, you’d think the devs would wanna keep things concise, and to the point.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
In case you tried things mentioned before (Firewall, ...), the thing helped me from loading screen loading situation is moving the files locally. I had files essentially on a network share which worked with early version of Glamour this no longer works with offline version (i am using VM). So what helped, is copying files locally. Now it starts fast.
If your situation is similar, try this, hope it helps.

Jul 4, 2017
first of all, merry christmas to all of you, second, i have to confess, i really like the deisgn and thr writting, but deep down in my heart i hope after finishing glamour, DarkSilver will return to BigBrother, it´s still my fav. of all games and there are lots of ways to make it on patreon aswell

cypr

May 2, 2017
i just pledged a week before this offline version was released and i like the game. it's not your usually douche harem game and also not the female slut game. the progression so far is slow and a bit on the more realistic side. (but i also thought that about BB, just when he decided to follow the hive mind harem story line)

but the content is really on the low side so far, many promising things but i don't now if DS has the stamina this time to get through with it. i will unpledge and wait another year before looking into this game again.

Reactions: Akamari

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
I think none of the other developers added drm to their games.. This game is just the many from f95.. Boring, but has nice visuals. That's it. Soon he will get bored (just like from BB, ohh yea he got bored that's why he abbandoned it) and abbandon this game too..

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes