groq

Aug 12, 2017
This is truly excellent. Before, I had to install 0-day bullshit to give my credit card and banking info to some Russian rando. Now, I can just have an open connection right to Mother Russia any time I want.

Thanks, @DarkSilver.
wrong, you'll have an open connection to Netherlands (that's where the server is located).

Reactions: ponyguy

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
this game is not BB is called Glamor. they are 2 different things.
MC is a woman and it is not my choice, my decision. so users should not comply with my preferences but the choice of DS.
being the choice of Ds to put an MC woman I find it incorrect that those who do not like this kind of game write their disapproval on the thread.
personally when I go into a thread I read the kind of game you are talking about.
if the genre does not interest me, it is not to my liking, I do not start to write my disappointment or criticizing the game just because the genre does not interest me.
if you do not mind I'm going to look and follow what is to my liking.
it's called respect. respect for those who do not think like me and who do not need to be "attacked" by those who think or have opposite tastes.
You cant find it incorrect that those who do not like this game write their opinion in this thread. You can find it incorrect that i call the MC of Glamour Male as that would be a lie and wrong!
But an opinion that differs with your own cant be incorrect.

Thats like me saying i like pizza and you do not so you are wrong and i am right as your opinion about pizza is incorrect.
In this example you would not like pizza and thats totally fine as its your opinion and your opinion does not have to be the same as mine. And vice versa.

And i call it freedom of speech and expression which also with your called "respect" shows how different opinions are shared.
Thats how a modern society works. You like it you comment. I dislike it i comment. The moment we tell either side to stop doing that or prevent them from doing that in any way its called censorship.
Either you agree with me or you are wrong is not how reality works.

And no one is attacking anyone. We simply share opinions about different point of views.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I always find it funny that there's always one person who thinks they can speak for others. DS still has 2000+ patrons. Clearly those 2000+ people have no problem paying money for Glamour.
And DS had 3000 patreons (2900+) when BB was shut down and lost over 900+ Patreons when telling that BB is done. So alot of ppl had a problem.
I didnt say i speak for all 2000+ people he still has but losing over 30% of your patreons by a simple decision of switching the game from male MC to Female MC shows that many ppl disagree.

To me its amazing how non existant the content of glamour is when DS makes over 20k money a month which is alot in russia and then delivers so little after months where other devs with less income produce tons more of content.

This feels like he is living of his fame while doing not much with all the money cause for 20k you can do alot of shit in terms of game development. But thats not my problem as i dont support DS anymore.

Future will show who is right in thiis but i will stay with my gut feeling and say that this will fail.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I really like how he emphasize the word "pirate", now i know how Blackbeard felt when all "civilisation" was against him.
I really think the opposite, despite what he's trying to do against "piracy". Many of his patreons are coming from this site. I will not pledge someone's game just for the curiosity of the patreon content (and if i do that, i will pledge for one month and unsubscribe), but for as appreciation of a good work done with a continuous donation.
For example this demo. As i understand, logging as a patreon you're able to access more content than a 3 picture masturbation being a user. How can i start pledging for that?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i have another important question whose answer i didn't find in the OP :
Is it safe to play the game DRM wise ? is there a connection ? a spyware or anything ? Can anyone attest ? Thank you.

oh and also :
  • The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more. Oh, and spiders. There will be spiders.
Crossover I-N-C-O-M-I-N-G can't wait to see good ol' Eric hahaha

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it safe to play the game DRM wise ? is there a connection ? a spyware or anything ? Can anyone attest ? Thank you.
In a nutshell: You basically give free reign over your computer to DarkSilver. Its up to him if he wanna abuse it or not at that point. Your call.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In a nutshell: You basically give free reign over your computer to DarkSilver. Its up to him if he wanna abuse it or not at that point. Your call.
I wouldnt be suprised if it serves as a mining tool for crypto coins. I mean it would work perfectly.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldnt be suprised if it serves as a mining tool for crypto coins. I mean it would work perfectly.
Are you also that afraid of using steam, origin or ubisoft games? :confused:
Lets keep the paranoia and the tinfoil hats in check, until proven otherwise this is just some stupid DRM.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dark silver is neither Steam, Origin or Ubisoft. If a guy ask you over the net to open your ports for him, would you do it? This is exactly that situation.
That is exactly what you do when you play games from those companies/clients (especially steam/valve which is pretty invasive). I see no reason to spread rumors just because of it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That is exactly what you do when you play games from those companies/clients (especially steam/valve which is pretty invasive). I see no reason to spread rumors just because of it.
I don't understand what rumor are you talking about. Where is the rumor part. This isn't rumor. You are about to log in to a random dude's server through which he can keylogger your stuff IF HE SO CHOOSES. I'm not saying he will do it. That was never the question. The questions is... would you open your ports for him.

Reactions: Sourcream

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand what rumor are you talking about. Where is the rumor part. This isn't rumor. You are about to log in to a random dude's server through which he can keylogger your stuff IF HE SO CHOOSES. I'm not saying he will do it. That was never the question. The questions is... would you open your ports for him.
And that is a rumor. Have he done this before with the previous game? Did someone find something in this new one?
Until there is proof this is just pure hearsay.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so, does this one show more dicks than vaginas like BB or none of that yet?
Yes you will see a lot of big fat ugly dicks coming towards your face and very little pussy shots will you see.

Just go take a shower or bath DS goes out of his way to hide the pussy shots.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
so yeah, maybe we should wait for someone to make a cracked version of the game ? i mean i'm not going to sacrifice my safety of whatever for some beta game lol

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
So before downloading this if its worth it or not, is there a "free" version or do I really need to connect to the internet or not. Another thing, what's the difference between the free and paid one that you needed to login to.

Thanks.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes