• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
at the moment the game can not be judged.
not a version 0.1 but a version -0.0000001 was released.
there are 2 static and mono-expressive Barbie, 5 places to access, and a lot of dialogue between Barbie. practically nothing.
sincerely disappointed, as a first release I expected a large version that would allow me to judge whether the game is worth or not.
I am disappointed that the first version is already lacking in many-some content reserved only for patreon.
if it is a first version DS had to release it public and with all its contents .... then from the next version proceed as you want.
Today it can not be evaluated.
What I hope is that Barbie and other characters take on facial expressions and various body positions. not the dummies style mannequins of fashion stores.
Another hope is not to see the same repeated sex positions for 4-5 releases with the difference that the character changes. (as happened in BB with 5-6 releases with only BJ).
finally, for those who judge this game a flop just because the MC is a woman ... change tread.
my personal final judgment ..... Glamor [v.01] not yet released.

We dont judge the game to be a flop based on the fact the MC is a FEMALE.
We judge it to flop because the main Patreons of DS are males who enjoyed BB a game where you played as a MALE MC surrounded by beautifull women you could fuck and the goal to achieve exactly that with the bonus of it being incest wrapped in a story that entertained us.

You cant just switch your audience like that and expect it to work flawless. Especially not if you release nothing for months then present them a 0.00001v of a build with 0 content and a always online function.

On top of that please dont tell ppl to leave the thread because they do not agree with you. Thanks.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
now the glamour is out... bb could be developed again
No it can't. If you followed what happened with BB since the start you would know that Patreon asked DS to stop BB development altogether or they would completely cut ties with him.

It's just "onhold" because you never know what can happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath on BB coming back any time soon.

Ryoko

Aug 8, 2017
I think it will be good game.. it just need some time. I like the images and story so far. One thing I learn from the game is that I am slow reader.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 79720

Overview:
The plot

Main character Kate lived her whole life in a small rural town with her older sister, brother, father and her strict Christian mother. But one day her family falls apart, her father leaves, and her older sister moves out to the big city.

Kate is 18, she recently graduated high school and it's time to look for a higher education. Her older sister Julia invites her to move in with her and apply to the same experimental college she's attending herself. The college is free, but it has very, em, unique take on education. Kate accepts Julia's offer and is hoping to start a better life in a new place. But maybe her life won't be as glamourous as she hopes it to be…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: N/A
Version: 0.1
Language: English / русский
Genre:3DCG, Corruption, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on glamour.exe to start playing.

Download:
- - - - - -

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79707 View attachment 79708 View attachment 79709 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713
Alright start with the good points,it looks good.Not sure how much content it has haven't gotten through it yet and this is where the bad points come in,I don't like the scrolling text,it moves to fast for me to read,I'm always forcing it back down so I can read it,not a good way to play the game.Is it just me being stupid or is there no save feature?I can't find it and I personally like to save my games and not sit continually at a screen!Next point there isn't even a back button that I can see,next point I clicked on Julia's room and the screen went blue apart from a white square in the top left corner which brought the end to my game and the only way to close the game was to bring up the task manager!That's about as far into game if gotten,so far not that a great experience,I hope some of these issues will be addressed in latter updates!

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
well, first impression last as they say :) all I know is less sponsored devs are making better .01 games, how is that possible? perhaps time well prove me wrong, guess we'll see....

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
We dont judge the game to be a flop based on the fact the MC is a FEMALE.
We judge it to flop because the main Patreons of DS are males who enjoyed BB a game where you played as a MALE MC surrounded by beautifull women you could fuck and the goal to achieve exactly that with the bonus of it being incest wrapped in a story that entertained us.

You cant just switch your audience like that and expect it to work flawless. Especially not if you release nothing for months then present them a 0.00001v of a build with 0 content and a always online function.

On top of that please dont tell ppl to leave the thread because they do not agree with you. Thanks.
this game is not BB is called Glamor. they are 2 different things.
MC is a woman and it is not my choice, my decision. so users should not comply with my preferences but the choice of DS.
being the choice of Ds to put an MC woman I find it incorrect that those who do not like this kind of game write their disapproval on the thread.
personally when I go into a thread I read the kind of game you are talking about.
if the genre does not interest me, it is not to my liking, I do not start to write my disappointment or criticizing the game just because the genre does not interest me.
if you do not mind I'm going to look and follow what is to my liking.
it's called respect. respect for those who do not think like me and who do not need to be "attacked" by those who think or have opposite tastes.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I always find it funny that there's always one person who thinks they can speak for others. DS still has 2000+ patrons. Clearly those 2000+ people have no problem paying money for Glamour.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I knew the game was gonna be mostly blank, but that is entirely my issue with this release as well as all the prior news up to this point. Why release a version that has virtually nothing to do? I get that he'd want to manage the early bugs before expanding, but all that is proofing and post production work that he should've taken the time to account for. There was no need to force a self-imposed deadline when the game isn't even remotely a "game" yet. Other than that, graphically, I like what I see.

That said the BB cult needs to relax. No need to come here just to rant about the same things that flooded the BB thread with cancer. There is no end game there, and it's just repitition, so what's the point? Just ignore the thread and move on. Kasey told everyone on the 6th page to relax, yet here we are again with the same back & forth arguing that turned the BB thread into cancer. Just leave it alone, or take it to the PMs. Both sides have good points that won't change. Drop it or move it elsewhere.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

groq

Aug 12, 2017
is there enough content to start playing yet or should i wait till 0.2 ?
it doesn't worth "playing", it's not even a demo (just personal opinion). but if you like always-online games, give it a try (bitter joke).

Reactions: Paprika

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jesus Christ, what is this? Can't do anything beside backyard stuff and talking to sister. Can't save game also. Just wait wait wait. And in midnight of first day game screen just went blue and that's it. Come on, some anonimous noob authors had better first releases than this.

Reactions: kkmk and ImBlack

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
my bet is: to keep your patrons "warm", to show them you are working, not sleeping ...
In which case, constant patreon updates would have been the better option. I've been following the updates on the abandoned thread for a while and never agreed with this type or release. I mean, you can't even save. He couldn't even be bothered to allow us to save, so this version is just unnecessary, more than unnecessary.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Come on, some anonimous oob authors had better first releases than this.
Yes. But the anonym boob dev tries hard to impress. Someone with "fame and fortune" doesn't like to work all that hard. Ever heard the term "makes a living out of his fame"? He probably felt its enough from him to throw just a bone. Only time will tell that his patrons are support him.. or they were supporting BB. Its too early to say. It would be interesting to have the opinion of somone who remembers how was it with Big Brother. How was the very first release so we coud compare. I fear that this is underwhelming in all sense though.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes. But the anonym boob dev tries hard to impress. Someone with "fame and fortune" doesn't like to work all that hard. Ever heard the term "makes a living out of his fame"? He probably felt its enough from him to throw just a bone. Only time will tell that his patrons are support him.. or they were supporting BB. Its too early to say. It would be interesting to have the opinion of somone who remembers how was it with Big Brother. How was the very first release so we coud compare. I fear that this is underwhelming in all sense though.
Well, someone with "fame" should be also work hard to ensure that he remains where he is now. When one start to "live on fame" - "death" is near. And this, let's call it "game", THIS - this is beyound ridiculous. Even half of options from in-game example pictures in op are not present in game.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
a lot of angry ppl here, i don't recall seeing a 0.1 version wwith enough content to satisfy anyone. Be patient.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
One of the best parts of it is automatic updates. Also, a lot of fixes on server won't even require for you to reload the client. We can fix some mistakes like typos in real time.
This is truly excellent. Before, I had to install 0-day bullshit to give my credit card and banking info to some Russian rando. Now, I can just have an open connection right to Mother Russia any time I want.

Thanks, @DarkSilver.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes