vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
What do you do after giving the flash drive to Candy? walkthrough says something about the café, but I don't what or when or who to invite to advance, I skipped through the dialogue, just too much dialogue for me :p I just don't know what to do next to advance further :(
did you solve the problem if so how
or are it's a only paying patreon event

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Darksilver, just go back to BB
You did much much better with that project. just bury this one and admit defeat ;)

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Glamor is such an absolutely crappy game I've ever seen and DS is the personified liar. If you have followed him from the beginning (BB) till now, you know what i mean
I followed him from the beginning which was when he worked on the old Glamour and not BB ;)

Reactions: Hlextor

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So much grind with zero tension or anything exciting.
That also describes BB perfectly, so I'm not sure what you expected.
I don't think I've ever seen an adult game with more pointless grind than BB. There are events that require you to click through entire weeks, one hour at a time, just to trigger a single new scene.

Reactions: Hlextor

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
New update has some of the worst grind I have seen. Just trying to get someone to walk into bathroom on Kate. You only have a couple opportunities per day that I can only get maybe 3 updates per game week. think a guild as to when the optimal time to be in bathroom to even get a trigger opportunity even though I feel the odds of a trigger is very small like less the 10% chance. With Using the server configuration also make it harder since the lag to wait is bad too, can not really get to an exact time.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have played the game. Version 6.

May someone tell me if I´m stuck or if I have arrived ad the end of my current version?

I have finished all the quests except by Nick path.

In Nick path Im at level 4, get 11 bedroom scenes and thats all. I have spied them may be 7-8 times on the bedroom but no talk the day after.

am I stuck or have I arrived at the end of my current avaliable contents?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
And also.

With the update of 19/11 I find that the saves of version 5 did not work, so i have replayed the game from start.

Am I making something wrong or it´s suposed I have to replay all the game with each update?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
And also.

With the update of 19/11 I find that the saves of version 5 did not work, so i have replayed the game from start.

Am I making something wrong or it´s suposed I have to replay all the game with each update?
You guys have access to this content now?
dunno it's a very confusing way to update a game
if i understand right
non patreon players first get the patreon content 2 months latee
and i am not sure on which tier there count

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi everybody. I have two questions:

1) I should buy a new computer. I'll be able to play again without save files? They are on line too?

2) The game is veeeeeery slow. Switching between images could take 4 or 5 seconds sometimes. Is it normal?

Thanks

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes