Jan 1, 2018
I've been stuck forever on getting the bedroom scenes to progress and any night scenes to start. I can also join the sister in the shower but my character always leaves before anything happens. How do you get yourself caught in the bath or shower? I've tried everything but no one ever comes in during times I know they should.

edit: I'm at level 4 out of 6 and 11 out of 17 bedroom scenes if that helps. no other scenes have numbers
same as me, but i can't take a shower with Julia, the rest as you say

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've been stuck forever on getting the bedroom scenes to progress and any night scenes to start. I can also join the sister in the shower but my character always leaves before anything happens. How do you get yourself caught in the bath or shower? I've tried everything but no one ever comes in during times I know they should.

edit: I'm at level 4 out of 6 and 11 out of 17 bedroom scenes if that helps. no other scenes have numbers
To get yourself caught, Kate needs to take a shower or bath right before Julia does. Julia takes three showers a day, usually at the same time with some exceptions (morning, afternoon, night). Have Kate shower at 6:15-25 or so, 14:00-14:10 or so, and 22:00-22:15. It won't happen every time, but Julia can catch Kate three times a day. When Nick is there, he and Julia shower right after sex and sometimes in the morning, so you can get caught by both of them that way.

Reactions: kotte

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
To get yourself caught, Kate needs to take a shower or bath right before Julia does. Julia takes three showers a day, usually at the same time with some exceptions (morning, afternoon, night). Have Kate shower at 6:15-25 or so, 14:00-14:10 or so, and 22:00-22:15. It won't happen every time, but Julia can catch Kate three times a day. When Nick is there, he and Julia shower right after sex and sometimes in the morning, so you can get caught by both of them that way.
Thanks for the tip. Do you have to masturbate, or is it enough to just take a shower?

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not sure, actually. I usually have Kate masturbate but I haven't determined if it makes a difference.
i did what you said but i can't get caught even once. I don't know why. Sometimes wheni get out from shower she is in at the same time ;/

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i did what you said but i can't get caught even once. I don't know why. Sometimes wheni get out from shower she is in at the same time ;/
Are you a $20 patron? Because the content is only available to that tier at the moment. That's the only reason I can think of, unless there's earlier content you haven't unlocked that I can't think of right now. Sorry.

Jan 1, 2018
Are you a $20 patron? Because the content is only available to that tier at the moment. That's the only reason I can think of, unless there's earlier content you haven't unlocked that I can't think of right now. Sorry.
i am 5$ but the game show me all events

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i am 5$ but the game show me all events
Yea, it's weird how the game updates. But $5 patrons don't get access to v.8 content for a few more days (I forget the date). If you've completed all the v7 content, just wait until after the $5 tier access, then you'll see those events.

Reactions: 009988

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is it possible to take the online curses if you aren't a paing patreon but are a member of patreon site
i have bought the laptop and have money for first curse but can't pay on the dollar sign

ok it seems that it's only the communication curses you can't take

Last edited:

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Language: English / русский
Sorry for question, but how to switch language in the game? Options are not active. On Internet I was looking for an answer. But my English is bad. :unsure:

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sorry for question, but how to switch language in the game? Options are not active. On Internet I was looking for an answer. But my English is bad. :unsure:
when you load the game there are 2 flags down at bottom
english and russian

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
when you load the game there are 2 flags down at bottom
english and russian
Thanks. But the game hangs on the first dialogue with sister. I thought switching language would solve the problem. Switching not help.
How to solve the problem at the first dialogue?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
are you using the download from page 1
then i also had the same as you
so i downloaded the game from s patreon page
and i also gave the game permission in windows firewall
you can try the firewall first before you download

Reactions: Burn85
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes