Others Completed Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque [Littlewitch]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kaura

Feb 25, 2019
So cant seem to find a proper answer just searching, so do the two student girls have h scenes with the player character or is it all just side girls

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
iv had this game before though the one i had was Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Perfecta took me forever to find this again my old download spot though had torrent down my worry is that one was more up to dat or at least the Editio Perfecta would make one think so so my question would be is this up to date im unable to find a working link outside of this site that does not seem to be full of viruses literally just had to reset my microsoft edge settings because i kept getting an nortan add pop up not going to trust any other sites for a while now....never mind after download while installing i notice terms did include Editio Perfecta so this should be the same version i had before incase anyone else wonders in future i figured ill leave this post rather then delete it

Last edited:

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
This is one of the only VN's I've ever played that was entire dialogue. That's probably why it took hold of me so hard. The writing and pacing is excellent and that's rare in this medium.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Anyone have a fully unlocked CGs save? I'm struggling to fill in the gaps after a few play throughs.

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Anyone knows where the save file is located ? I've searched "C:\Users\<User>\Saved Games\Littlewitch\Romanesque ep\UserData" like mentionned in an upper message but can't find it, my computer doesn't have a "Saved Game" file.

I've been searching on the internet but every answer is different so I suppose it depends on the game so if anyone knows the answer, please tell me.

Hamonkan

May 30, 2021
3 CGs in the final page of gallery couldn't be displayed, the game popped up a window saying "files couldn't be loaded" for some reason. Playing Perfecto edition, anyone having same problem?

The error code is lwep1.0 - 20059

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote