Others Completed Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque [Littlewitch]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to download saves or does this game have any cheats? the grind killed me...

LorenzoSteele

May 7, 2017
My game crashes every time I open it after I changed the window thing to virtual or something. It wont even start up and let me change it back. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it did not work. Does anyone have a solution to this, please?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
My game crashes every time I open it after I changed the window thing to virtual or something. It wont even start up and let me change it back. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it did not work. Does anyone have a solution to this, please?
No idea, i had no issues.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
im looking for something that tells you how to get all the endings
This is for Editio Regia, but the requirements for the endings are the same:

Is there a way to download saves or does this game have any cheats? the grind killed me...
Here's a completed save. Even the designer said he didn't intend for anyone to ever unlock all the scenes in the gallery. It's stupidly complex and a huge timesink.

Extract the Littlewitch folder in this ZIP to C:\Users\<User>\Saved Games\ so it ends up looking like:

C:\Users\<User>\Saved Games\Littlewitch\Romanesque ep\UserData

This assumes C: is your system drive. <User> will be the username you use to log onto Windows.

cycycy

May 26, 2018
So does this file at the top of this treat also have the Uncensored Patch on it already ? I got the game on steam and the uncensore patch seems to not work for me.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
have uncesored path aleardy in? and it's "Editio Perfecta" (perfect edition) ? this version is now a steam one no?

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
This is easily one of the most cutest and wholesome h game i have played in a while. I'll keep this when i need something to take a break from the dark shit with.

PineappleOnPizza

Mar 3, 2018
Is this a VN or an actual game?
It's a raising sim combined with a reflex/puzzle minigame. The VN part consists of a collection of short segments. The choices that are available depend on how well you score in the minigame and spend your resources. It's a pretty unique format to be honest so if you're interested you should check it out yourself.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I read on Reddit this will be alot like Princess Maker. Any truth to that?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote