• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.45]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Guys NTR and Cuckold tags are a choice Katrin's life should not matter to you. Also I beg your pardon but if you decide to fuck Brian's wife isn't that equally an NTR CUCKOLD in reverse?
You are taking a woman to NTR, in the sense of logic you should only fuck singol women.
Yes I am. But I'm the player. I don't want Netorare to happen to me as the player. I don't like netorare but I don't have a problem with Netori. Anyone I can "romance" is relevant to me as the player.

I hope your game does well. I hope you enjoy making your game. I really do.

I'm not asking you to get rid of Netorare. I hope the netorare enjoyers get more. I just want options as the player. I want to effect the game as the MC. Us not being able to do anything about the threesome feels shitty.

I don't care if Brian had a relationship with the girlfriend in the past or that he has one with MIL now, cause it does connect them for what you have planned.

What I'm saying. Is that "now" we should be able to intervene just like we are with the girlfriend.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, I understand your point of view.
But I think it is a bit early to say that you are not in competition, also because in the next episode you will enter Brian's house and meet his wife.

However, I cannot deny that this game has a lot of Netorare. Indeed, even with the women he conquers he can decide to make them go with other men.
But he always has the option of keeping them all for himself if he prefers.

As for Katrin I start from an already open situation this will serve to tie the story between Katrin and FMC with Brian.
View attachment 3598462
You say that Katrin's situation is to link the story with Katrin's daughter. That is useless for whatever is being discussed because that link is for the ntr route so it should only occur on that route. On the non-cuckold route Mc should have been able to stop the trio since on that route Bryan is not going to do anything with the daughter. It's not my game and it's not my rules but at least don't invent justifications that aren't true.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
Yes I am. But I'm the player. I don't want Netorare to happen to me as the player. I don't like netorare but I don't have a problem with Netori. Anyone I can "romance" is relevant to me as the player.

I hope your game does well. I hope you enjoy making your game. I really do.

I'm not asking you to get rid of Netorare. I hope the netorare enjoyers get more. I just want options as the player. I want to effect the game as the MC. Us not being able to do anything about the threesome feels shitty.

I don't care if Brian had a relationship with the girlfriend in the past or that he has one with MIL now, cause it does connect them for what you have planned.

What I'm saying. Is that "now" we should be able to intervene just like we are with the girlfriend.
You just rated this game one star and you said "I hope your game does well. I hope you enjoy making your game. I really do." You have to be the funniest joke I've seen all day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.45]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Hai usato parolacce o sei stato molto educato ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Daniele69

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Without wanting to be absolutely offensive, this game needs more an English translation rather than a translation into other languages. "My love" ?
But above all it is irritating the description of the mood of the protagonists.
With some adjustments it would be a nice game, however,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I
You just rated this game one star and you said "I hope your game does well. I hope you enjoy making your game. I really do." You have to be the funniest joke I've seen all day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, cause I don't like the game for the reasons I said. I gave it 1 star because I thought that's what it deserved. Doesn't mean I don't want them to keep going and hope other people can enjoy the game.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Without wanting to be absolutely offensive, this game needs more an English translation rather than a translation into other languages. "My love" ?
But above all it is irritating the description of the mood of the protagonists.
With some adjustments it would be a nice game, however,
Vedremo di migliorare, grazie per il tuo contributo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
it seems that the game is somewhat ordinary, but I was surprised or killed by the text in the game that was written under the rulers

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
it seems that the game is somewhat ordinary, but I was surprised or killed by the text in the game that was written under the rulers
Exact is like the script of a movie, where the actors has to acting what is scripted. But a player has to understand the mood looking at expressions.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I have to learn to understand that there are sensitive people.
I'm sorry if you saw Katrin having an orgy with Brian.
That's just being dismissive of my point. It's mostly about me going down the non cuck/netorare route and still getting a scene related to that. Where an Li has sex with another character. I don't think that's unreasonable to not want on a non cuck/Netorare route.

If that just happened on the cuck route or there weren't options that implied cuck/netorare was optional. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Or even if the MC felt angry or frustrated that he lost in that situation to that other guy.

But I digress, I've said my point. I think we should be able to cock block any cuck/netorare events, that's my main point. The game is still early and I do want to see if I will like it after a few updates and my opinion changes on it. But at the moment this is what I think.

I hope things go well for you and you have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I opened a would you like to participate?
A hug from Luana.

As many of you know, our Patreon page has been closed. If you want to help us, I would like to remind you that you can donate a few things on our page.

Or if you want to donate a smile, let us feel your affection by writing on this thread also criticism is welcome, it is always nice to learn new things and improve.
Luana e Stefano.

Reactions: Samhain71

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
That's just being dismissive of my point. It's mostly about me going down the non cuck/netorare route and still getting a scene related to that. Where an Li has sex with another character. I don't think that's unreasonable to not want on a non cuck/Netorare route.

If that just happened on the cuck route or there weren't options that implied cuck/netorare was optional. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Or even if the MC felt angry or frustrated that he lost in that situation to that other guy.

But I digress, I've said my point. I think we should be able to cock block any cuck/netorare events, that's my main point. The game is still early and I do want to see if I will like it after a few updates and my opinion changes on it. But at the moment this is what I think.

I hope things go well for you and you have a nice day.
I'm sorry you didn't understand me with that joke, my intention was to make you understand that I didn't calculate that anyone would be bothered by such a view.
Also keep in mind that my husband and I do not know English and we rely on the translator: a joke that may express a feeling in Italian may be transcribed in another way, or misunderstood.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I opened a would you like to participate?
A hug from Luana.

As many of you know, our Patreon page has been closed. If you want to help us, I would like to remind you that you can donate a few things on our page.

Or if you want to donate a smile, let us feel your affection by writing on this thread also criticism is welcome, it is always nice to learn new things and improve.
Luana e Stefano.
I would like one option like: Brian the bull with Katrin and FMC while MC is the cuckold o_O

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if eventually when Lucretia has sex with another man I can hold her hand or something like that? I really want her to know she has my full love and support.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes