• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you didn't understand me with that joke, my intention was to make you understand that I didn't calculate that anyone would be bothered by such a view.
Also keep in mind that my husband and I do not know English and we rely on the translator: a joke that may express a feeling in Italian may be transcribed in another way, or misunderstood.
That's understandable. And I'm sorry if any of my comments came off as too blunt. I tend to type that way and can come off as rude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would like one option like: Brian the bull with Katrin and FMC while MC is the cuckold o_O
Agreed - the only reason I voted against this poll option earlier was because it was in the context of the girlfriend and Katrin meeting up with Brian behind mc's back.

If it was in person with the MC watching both of them double up on Brian it could be hot as hell.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Agreed - the only reason I voted against this poll option earlier was because it was in the context of the girlfriend and Katrin meeting up with Brian behind mc's back.

If it was in person with the MC watching both of them double up on Brian it could be hot as hell.
yeah but I understand that some prefer the netorare aspect of it instead of the netorase one
But both options should be implemented :devilish:

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I have opened a free survey if you like I leave here the link where you can connect.
A hug Luana.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

x666

Dec 10, 2017
This was really good! I like that it gets right in to it, and the characters and relationships are super exciting, especially daughter having had a relationship with Brian before!

One thing though, it seems like you have to go "all in" with the choices and say yes to everything, otherwise you can't continue on a certain path. If the player only want to say yes to the mom some of the time, that locks you out from progressing that path. I would suggest instead of checking if "madresi == maxvalue", you rather check "madresi > some value". Not all choices are appealing.

Also, I would want the mc to engage with the mother/other women as a voyeur, not try to seduce them

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes