• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I loved the update - the car visit with Mark, rarely do you see this tone in ntr/swinging games where the couple is in lockstep every bit of the way. It especially broke from the statuo quo with not going past a kissing scene which I liked, I genuinely can't think of a ntr/swinging game where the couple meets up with a guy and she kisses him then leaves, even though that was far more realistic. The rest of the update was so-so, the girlfriend work scenes and what they're leading to felt very much like a run-of-the-mill ntr game.

Reactions: D2taA

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Well.... Just started the game.... Looking good, nice dialogs... but please....
First impression of the game... first line of text... its an "apartment" not "apartmemt" ;)
Kinda gives a bad vibe beeing the first line of text... Just an advice...
Now lets see the rest :)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
It was pretty annoying that we couldn't cockblock Brian in the beginning for that threesome with Katrin and just let it happen. Can I ask why we couldn't even down the non ntr route? Feels like that should be changed. I think maybe things would have been better if the MC got more possessive on the non ntr route and actually do something and put people in their place.

I'm still enjoying the game, but you can't call it optional if it still happens. Like what's the deal dev. I wanted to give you a shot

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It was pretty annoying that we couldn't cockblock Brian in the beginning for that threesome with Katrin and just let it happen. Can I ask why we couldn't even down the non ntr route? Feels like that should be changed. I think maybe things would have been better if the MC got more possessive on the non ntr route and actually do something and put people in their place.

I'm still enjoying the game, but you can't call it optional if it still happens. And the amount of content the MC got was abysmal compared to everyone else. Come one dev I wanted to give this game a shot because it seemed you were getting some unfair treatment but now it doesn't seem unfair with what I just played.
She's your girlfriend's mom....."Put people in their place"??

Again, she's your girlfriend's mom.

Reactions: KiraJames

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
She's your girlfriend's mom....."Put people in their place"??

Again, she's your girlfriend's mom.
Yeah, but she's an Li. You literally are trying to fuck her. If she already had this guy before the story started that's fine but if it happens in current time then it's NTR/sharing. There should be a way to stop it. I avoided all the cuck choices and they still showed me a scene where one of the Li's fucks another guy and there's nothing we can do about it. The MC doesn't even try to convince her to not do the threesome. Even on the none cuck route it still seems like he wants to get cucked.

If the dev wants to make an NTR/cuckold game that's fine. But don't tell me it's optional if it still happens and I still have to see it.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
NTR, optional, netorare, cuck, cuckold

For anyone searching the thread for these keywords. The game looks like it ignores a good amount of NTR/Cuckold but there are two scenes that put optional into question. There's a flashback scene with an Li and another man (I don't have a problem with a flashback scene since it takes place before the time the story takes place but It should be optionable to see it.) and another scene where an LI is in a threesome with another man in the "current" time of the game and there's nothing you can do about it.

Based on the second scene I mentioned, the NTR/Cuckolding is not optional.

For NTR/CUCKOLDING enjoyers:
I will say if you do like those tags though then give the game a shot. You'll probably enjoy it.

Last edited:

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023

I'm still enjoying the game, but you can't call it optional if it still happens. Like what's the deal dev. I wanted to give you a shot
Katrin's Ntr scenes should not interest you as it is not you who decides on the lives of other people.
Katrin said in both the Ntr and Normal versions that she feels bad about her bad choices.
This is to put you in competition with Brian.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Katrin's Ntr scenes should not interest you as it is not you who decides on the lives of other people.
Katrin said in both the Ntr and Normal versions that she feels bad about her bad choices.
This is to put you in competition with Brian.
So then we should be able to stop him in some way if we're in competition. The MC does nothing. He says he wants Katrin to be his but doesn't even try to convince her not to do the threesome or anything, he let's it happen.

Where's the agency? The player has no agency.

He doesn't seem mad, frustrated, disappointed. Nothing, that she went through with it.

An LI had sex with another character and we could do nothing about. It isn't optional. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because I thought maybe the netorare haters were too hard on you. But they seem to have good reason to be upset.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So then we should be able to stop him in some way if we're in competition. The MC does nothing. He says he wants Katrin to be his but doesn't even try to convince her not to do the threesome or anything, he let's it happen.

He doesn't seem mad, frustrated, disappointed. Nothing, that she went through with it.

An LI had sex with another character and we could do nothing about. It isn't optional. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because I thought maybe the netorare haters were too hard on you. But they seem to have good reason to be upset.
The reason why I reacted harshly above is this is the classic overextension of "everything is ntr" logic. She's not the primary interest, shes just part of the story. Yes you can kiss her, but shes explicitly introduced from the start as having her own thing going on.

Agency? Lets it happen? It's not his choice to make.

In fact one could even argue that since the MC really doesnt care about what she does, it's never intended as an ntr scene. But that doesnt stop some delicate flowers from feeling like it is.

Reactions: luxury1970

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

gotta agree. apparently we're supposed to be in competition with Brian but not being able to prevent it no matter what option we take is making me wanna avoid her.

do we get to steal Brian's harem or anything like that?

also it sucked the most that the MC is already told Katrin he wanted her and she still does the threesome and MC was unable to convince her to stop. honestly that would've been a good spot to make a clear difference in the paths. one where Katrin could avoid MC or another where she gives in.

that being said this game does seem like a NTR game full on with all the choices trying to make you go the NTR route. but it seems like the dev is trying to cast a wide net. the problem is the non-NTR path isnt as good as the NTR path and still has NTR even if you try to avoid it.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023

Yes, I understand your point of view.
But I think it is a bit early to say that you are not in competition, also because in the next episode you will enter Brian's house and meet his wife.

However, I cannot deny that this game has a lot of Netorare. Indeed, even with the women he conquers he can decide to make them go with other men.
But he always has the option of keeping them all for himself if he prefers.

As for Katrin I start from an already open situation this will serve to tie the story between Katrin and FMC with Brian.
3s83.png

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
The reason why I reacted harshly above is this is the classic overextension of "everything is ntr" logic. She's not the primary interest, shes just part of the story. Yes you can kiss her, but shes explicitly introduced from the start as having her own thing going on.

Agency? Lets it happen? It's not his choice to make.

In fact one could even argue that since the MC really doesnt care about what she does, it's never intended as an ntr scene. But that doesnt stop some delicate flowers from feeling like it is.
Look I understand that netorare haters are annoying I really do. I hate netorare and they annoy me too.

The MIL is the first person in the game you make a move with and you continuously make moves on her. MC says he wants her to be his and does nothing about the threesome. She is an LI.

I as a player should be able to do something about it. Otherwise what's the point of non cuck route. The dev should just make a cuck game and they wouldn't get these complaints.

There are a lot of people that say everything is NTR and are unreasonable, I agree. This is not the case.

If we can't do anything about it. It's a NTR/CUCK game.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, I understand your point of view.
But I think it is a bit early to say that you are not in competition, also because in the next episode you will enter Brian's house and meet his wife.

However, I cannot deny that this game has a lot of Netorare. Indeed, even with the women he conquers he can decide to make them go with other men.
But he always has the option of keeping them all for himself if he prefers.

As for Katrin I start from an already open situation this will serve to tie the story between Katrin and FMC with Brian.
View attachment 3598462
I don't have a problem with the netorare itself. I don't care if the MC has the OPTION to share the girls he conquers, I have a problem that we dont have the option to stop it. I just don't understand why. The MC wants Katrin and knows about the threesome. Why doesn't he stop it

Maybe if the MC seemed frustrated or angry about it I could consider it a competition. But it doesn't seem like he is competing.

If there was a way to stop it, that would give the player agency. I just don't see a reason why we can't stop him. Its just frustrating.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Why do devs pick names for their games that do not reflect what the game is about??? Maybe name it Community Bicycle or Cuck Slut or some other bullshit! Calling it "Girlfriend" and a harem game when instead it is unavoidable NTR & Cuckoldry is a disservice to the community... What MC is gonna have a harem of girls cheating on him???

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Look I understand that netorare haters are annoying I really do. I hate netorare and they annoy me too.

The MIL is the first person in the game you make a move with and you continuously make moves on her. MC says he wants her to be his and does nothing about the threesome. She is an LI.

I as a player should be able to do something about it. Otherwise what's the point of non cuck route. The dev should just make a cuck game and they wouldn't get these complaints.

There are a lot of people that say everything is NTR and are unreasonable, I agree. This is not the case.

If we can't do anything about it. It's a NTR/CUCK game.
Guys NTR and Cuckold tags are a choice Katrin's life should not matter to you. Also I beg your pardon but if you decide to fuck Brian's wife isn't that equally an NTR CUCKOLD in reverse?
You are taking a woman to NTR, in the sense of logic you should only fuck singol women.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes