• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.25]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok the GF is 18, they have been together for 3.
so, when she was 15 she already had multiple BF and the last one before Mc an old dude.
surely its not uncommon nowadays in the western countries, at least for girls. they start early.
I don't like that kind of loose girls.

so, not sure why the DEV needed to add that both had sex with that boss.
this is the usual NTR story that Im so tired of.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
ok the GF is 18, they have been together for 3.
so, when she was 15 she already had multiple BF and the last one before Mc an old dude.
surely its not uncommon nowadays in the western countries, at least for girls. they start early.
I don't like that kind of loose girls.

so, not sure why the DEV needed to add that both had sex with that boss.
this is the usual NTR story that Im so tired of.
As we have said many times, it was a mistake of dates.
In fact we have already changed the script.
What we wanted to achieve was a somewhat peculiar situation, namely that mother and daughter had the same man, so that a lot of particularly heated speeches and situations could be intertwined.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This does seem like an interesting game, and another one I decided to try out different paths, just to see if anything is different. This update, doesn't seem like a whole lot, but having the top roll of saves being Non NTR, and the bottom roll being NTR Routes. So far, this game seems like it could have promise. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: luxury1970

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
As we have said many times, it was a mistake of dates.
In fact we have already changed the script.
What we wanted to achieve was a somewhat peculiar situation, namely that mother and daughter had the same man, so that a lot of particularly heated speeches and situations could be intertwined.
I think it's really hot that both mum and daughter could have the same lover.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
I can't figure out how to remove them.
Unfortunately, as a programmer, I am a landslide.
Anyway today I fixed the saves from the next updates A Wife in Venice and Girlfriend will be separated.
Well, open script.rpy in a text editor, select a Tab character and copy it, then do a search and replace to nothing.
For example, in Notepad++ you can select the character in question with the arrow keys + Shift, and then Ctrl+H to replace. Leave the 'Replace with' input box empty. (on Windows. On linux, I would assume, that you know what you are doing, on Mac, I have no f* idea.. :LOL:)

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm guessing you just skipped through and didn't read the dialogue very well.

The MC was 21 and the girlfriend was 15 when they got engaged. That makes the MC an adult and the girlfriend a minor. That's illegal and makes the MC a pedophile.

The game takes place in New York. The age of consent in NY is 17. The girlfriend is two years under that. And to top that off, you don't propose to someone after just the first date. So, they were together a year or two before the MC proposed at least. That means the girlfriend was either 13 or 14, while the MC was 19 or 20, when they first got together. That is still illegal.

But apparently this is being changed in the next update (dev messed up on the calculations), so this is all going to be a moot point when that happens.
Yeah, my bad. I thought they were the same age, not 6 years apart, NO state has a "close enough" exception that big (5 years is the biggest) and New York has no exceptions anyway. The crime in question is statutory rape, however, not pedophilia. 15 is above the age of puberty.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm guessing you just skipped through and didn't read the dialogue very well.

The MC was 21 and the girlfriend was 15 when they got engaged. That makes the MC an adult and the girlfriend a minor. That's illegal and makes the MC a pedophile.

The game takes place in New York. The age of consent in NY is 17. The girlfriend is two years under that. And to top that off, you don't propose to someone after just the first date. So, they were together a year or two before the MC proposed at least. That means the girlfriend was either 13 or 14, while the MC was 19 or 20, when they first got together. That is still illegal.

But apparently this is being changed in the next update (dev messed up on the calculations), so this is all going to be a moot point when that happens.
Age of consent can be an never ending discussion since it different for every part in the world, I met once a muslim girl 14 years old was already married to a 30 year old guy, though in Belgium here you can't marry under 18 without court allowance, but they allow 14 year olds having sex with max 5 year older guys. I know even girls 17 year old and still feel oblivious about sex and don't think about dating untill they nearly 30, technicaly you can get engaged at any age since it not yet the real commitment, it when you going to marry that depends on the country laws. But if look at reality, it often weird that a 15 year old in western world would already make such commitment, sex on the other hand well we have teenage mothers of 15 and younger so not all girls are daddy's little angels.

And yes I was 24 when I dated a 15 year old too, but i respected her and we had only sex when she was 19, though sadly the relation ended as she chosen an even older guy then me afterwards. Even there are laws, you can't change people wantings, but I had during that relation met 2 other girls one was 11 and trying to seduce me, which I told her she is to young to start such things and should keep on playing with dolls, sadly she didn't listen and slept with another guy, also met a 15 year old begging me to meet her and be her first, but i'm a loyal guy so told her no that I already have a girlfriend. It is what it is, but the law can't stop teenagers from wanting things and they still will do it no matter what, it on the parents to guide them and explain the dangers.

Luxury1970 you didn't make a mistake with this story, it is a possible story and it could have happened. I have met girls of all sort of ages and some where more mature then other who were older, met a 7 year old who already wanted to work in a striptease bar, met 24 year olds that were prudes not knowing what sex was, met a 14 year old that slept with a lot older guys who gave her free drugs in return, every where in the world will always be some girl that wants a ripe banana instead of a young fresh one, although most girls who respect themself aren't so easy and only give them to the man they love. So don't feel bad about your story, it is a very decent one, only prudes will complain, because their brain can't handle reality.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u ask me I would had the backstory like this:

- GF first BF was immature and wanted to brag with his pals about his new GF and tried to share her.
- GF inexperienced did allow kissing, hj, bj, making out, but thats it.
- GF realizing the BF used her, break up and that old b@stard took opportunity and lured her (rape I know)
- He did manage to fuck her (she lost her virginity) but thats it, she was not happy and run away, in shame she try to forget about it.
- GF will not tell mother about it.
- when GF realize its the b@stard that is with mom, she panic and run away, later when they talk, she tell the story and mom is furious, but GF start to cry and tell about who this b@stard is. mom is not happy and will eventually break up when possible.

that for me is better instead of GF was in love with him and b@stard just used her for sex.
I mean, I get it if the old-dude was someone that is good looking and kind (even if its just manipulation)

right now it stinks the usual NTR with b@stards everywhere. I do hope this is not the case.
but sure, if people enjoy that, go for it.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Since we have to show some pictures from the past, Luana and I decided to change the age of the female MC.
Unfortunately I have a natural gift for banning but not this time ahahah.
Mama Patreon I have changed don't worry I have read the rules in all their parts, I have become good....

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
if u ask me I would had the backstory like this:

- GF first BF was immature and wanted to brag with his pals about his new GF and tried to share her.
- GF inexperienced did allow kissing, hj, bj, making out, but thats it.
- GF realizing the BF used her, break up and that old b@stard took opportunity and lured her (rape I know)
- He did manage to fuck her (she lost her virginity) but thats it, she was not happy and run away, in shame she try to forget about it.
- GF will not tell mother about it.
- when GF realize its the b@stard that is with mom, she panic and run away, later when they talk, she tell the story and mom is furious, but GF start to cry and tell about who this b@stard is. mom is not happy and will eventually break up when possible.

that for me is better instead of GF was in love with him and b@stard just used her for sex.
I mean, I get it if the old-dude was someone that is good looking and kind (even if its just manipulation)

right now it stinks the usual NTR with b@stards everywhere. I do hope this is not the case.
but sure, if people enjoy that, go for it.
Yes, I like your way of thinking and it is the same as mine but under the aspect of love I can still make him make some mistakes.
The idea however of the ex-boyfriend bragging I really like it I think to make some memories about it I like it. Of course using the skip scene option.

Reactions: Joshy92 and baka

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
No cheating tag?
At the moment there is no cheating in it, only soft flirting which could be seen as teasing, and if the MC gonna allow her to play the field with other guys, then it not really cheating but sharing.

And from the MC perspective with other women, maybe he will get some other LI girls, so far he only flirted with some, but not sure how that future will be, might be as well the Fiancée allows him to play the field with other women as well, we will see how the developer will all add things to the game.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
At the moment there is no cheating in it, only soft flirting which could be seen as teasing, and if the MC gonna allow her to play the field with other guys, then it not really cheating but sharing.

And from the MC perspective with other women, maybe he will get some other LI girls, so far he only flirted with some, but not sure how that future will be, might be as well the Fiancée allows him to play the field with other women as well, we will see how the developer will all add things to the game.
I would only sleep with other girls if Lucretia gave me permission. I never want to hide anything from her.

Reactions: luxury1970

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I would only sleep with other girls if Lucretia gave me permission. I never want to hide anything from her.
Well we know you, you find it romantic watching your gf being taken by real man, but me i'm sometimes more into equal footing, what she can do, I can do too. Ofcourse i'm not really the kind of guy that would sleep with half the town, but i don't mind trying some new fruits either.

Ofcourse you could been seen as a real man too, it takes a lot of patience and dedication to love a girl and give her complete freedom, something most guys kinda lack and should be considered a weakside of them, because they act like cavemen thinking 'Uh Uh Uh, she is my precious, hands off, or I smack your brains in'.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The growth of cuckolding experiences is growing strongly.
Of course it is not for everyone, but does anyone know why it is growing?
Would I like to see Luana with another man? I honestly don't know "maybe."
Luana and I tried some time ago to have virtual relations with a couple. My jealousy ruined everything but it is stronger than me I would like to see Luana in the arms of another woman.
So I'm a cuckold too? Yes/ No/ Maybe.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I have opened a survey open to everyone if you are interested I am waiting for you with open arms.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.25]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Grande Daniele

Reactions: Daniele69
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes