3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Yes but a choice for the husband to NOT be a cuck would be nice too. After all it's dual protagonist not just FMC. This is supposed to have different routes from harem, to willing cuck, to cheating ntr. And yet in all of them, he IS a cuckold wanting to see his fiance getting some strange dick. The only difference is him being a proud cuck vs a closet cuck.
As I wrote earlier, it was interpreted by us as a hidden but not yet developed thought.
It can happen to any one of us at times to think something even though it does not belong to us and then erase it from our thinking.
This has served to open that cuckold's door, which will then be, as you have seen, up to you whether you choose to pursue it or not.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you Iron out all the flaws already mentioned in this thread like the age thing of the FMC age her up to 21-23 or something along those lines. There is also an issue with the ex boyfriends uncle since he also had sex with her when she was even younger. I'd honestly prefer that storyline deleted and explored in a different way, like the Female lead meeting him for the first time with her mother in that store and just knowing it was her exes uncle and that's that. Them having fucked seems a little much honestly.
The ex boyfriend is fine since he was probably just as young. SO that's not an issue.
This is the best looking game so far. I'm sure you can get the story in a good state, don't get discouraged by people being a little too aggressive with their comments.
But it is true, if there is one thing people hate around here it's people who abandon games and come back with a new one and devs who work on too many games at the same time with slow updates on all of them.
Devs have lives outside of making these games but that doesn't change how people feel about those topics.
Be it your games or your husbands games. I wish both of you well and I will play the games as they come out.

Last edited:

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Those random Tab characters are strange... Why are they there? What's the reason? They just show up as squares, anyways... :rolleyes:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If you Iron out all the flaws already mentioned in this thread like the age thing of the FMC age her up to 21-23 or something along those lines. There is also an issue with the ex boyfriends uncle since he also had sex with her when she was even younger. I'd honestly prefer that storyline deleted and explored in a different way, like the Female lead meeting him for the first time with her mother in that store and just knowing it was her exes uncle and that's that. Them having fucked seems a little much honestly.
The ex boyfriend is fine since he was probably just as young. SO that's not an issue.
This is the best looking game so far. I'm sure you can get the story in a good state, don't get discouraged by people being a little too aggressive with their comments.
But it is true, if there is one thing people hate around here it's people who abandon games and come back with a new one and devs who work on too many games at the same time with slow updates on all of them.
Devs have lives outside of making these games but that doesn't change how people feel about those topics.
Be if your games or your husbands games. I wish both of you well and I will play the games as they come out.
Thanks friend

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Those random Tab characters are strange... Why are they there? What's the reason? They just show up as squares, anyways... :rolleyes:
I can't figure out how to remove them.
Unfortunately, as a programmer, I am a landslide.
Anyway today I fixed the saves from the next updates A Wife in Venice and Girlfriend will be separated.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Well, now I tried the other route too and I think Lucrezia (sorry if I wrote it wrong) should also be able to be intimate with not good-looking (like James, in her opinion) people too.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Well, now I tried the other route too and I think Lucrezia (sorry if I wrote it wrong) should also be able to be intimate with not good-looking (like James, in her opinion) people too.
Yes, that of having relationships with old or ugly people is under development. Currently, it seemed more believable to us that a young girl would prefer handsome boys to play certain games.
Although there is a bit of inconsistency here because she had a relationship with Brian, but in the next updates we will make it clear why she went with Brian we will put the way of the girl who fell in love with the strong, tough man.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Yes, that of having relationships with old or ugly people is under development. Currently, it seemed more believable to us that a young girl would prefer handsome boys to play certain games.
Although there is a bit of inconsistency here because she had a relationship with Brian, but in the next updates we will make it clear why she went with Brian we will put the way of the girl who fell in love with the strong, tough man.
Hmm, if you're thinking of doing something like this, please do it, I don't want to intervene your thoughts and scenario yet I'd love to play it and see it.
I mentioned a NTR pathway in which we are more dominant (netorase I mean) because that's my kink, but in the end the game's yours and you'll make the choices. I'll play it either way. Good luck with your development, I'll be looking for future updates.

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Hmm, if you're thinking of doing something like this, please do it, I don't want to intervene your thoughts and scenario yet I'd love to play it and see it.
I mentioned a NTR pathway in which we are more dominant (netorase I mean) because that's my kink, but in the end the game's yours and you'll make the choices. I'll play it either way. Good luck with your development, I'll be looking for future updates.
Hello friend, I'll show you a preview image just for you, but please don't divulge it ahahahah.
This is to make you understand that we will get along very well heheh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I have to congratulate the Dev, you started with a bang, yes we are at the beginning, but if you don't let yourself be influenced by the classic argument of having more quantity than quality, we will finally have a game worthy of note, well-made characters, but it's the dynamics , the possibilities of choice that the game gives us, this one in particular, leaves us the margin to create the paths ourselves, well it's not easy, so, if you continue like this, it will certainly be tiring work, but you will finally find yourself with a new product and varied.

Oct 28, 2019
Judging by the dev notes, it's the same developer from A Wife In Venice. And seeing how that one is not well received; I have a feeling this is going to be more of the same. The dev is also known for abandoning games left and right and never completing anything. So, I don't have high hopes for this one either.

EDIT: So, after trying it, just in the intro alone, I already hate the MC. He is 24, and his fiancée just turned 18. He got engaged to her three years ago. So, he was a 21-year-old that got engaged to a 15-year-old. They had to be dating way before that for him to propose to her at 15, thus making the MC a pedophile.

Naming doesn't work too well, as it keeps calling the girlfriend Lucretia, even if you rename her.

And before you ask, NTR is not avoidable. Game makes you a cuck automatically (MC fantasizes about being a cuck).
ty for your service

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad this has a netorase/willing cuckold path I love stuff like that.
I can't wait to watch another guy make love to our sweet girlfriend maybe I can help her pick out a permanent bull.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm really glad this has a netorase/willing cuckold path I love stuff like that.
I can't wait to watch another guy make love to our sweet girlfriend maybe I can help her pick out a permanent bull.
Watch out what ya wish for, if the daughter is the same as her mom, she will choose who she will cuck you with and you can't watch, just be tormented by the thought did she sleep another guy or is she just saying so.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Watch out what ya wish for, if the daughter is the same as her mom, she will choose who she will cuck you with and you can't watch, just be tormented by the thought did she sleep another guy or is she just saying so.
Jeez I hope not I really want to watch and cuddle her while she is getting pownded.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I don't find it uncommon that young girls choose an older man, often the reasons are financialy stable, had bad experience with young studs that saw her more as a trophy. Or simple they want their first time with a more experienced guy that give them the best time of their life.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes