RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020

Not amazon stuff but i stumbled upon some artist that really have great stuff and the artist making a game too

I think when there's enough stuff to show I will be making a Thread for this (y)

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

I think when there's enough stuff to show I will be making a Thread for this (y)
I love the art it's just raw and so erotic the over exaggeration of the body is what makes these kind of art so great

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

Reactions: letronix and Impogi

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Hope he brings some good stuff without not so much repeatable stuff (wish he adds moans tbh). Kinda interested to see how the mechanics of this game are gonna be, given that the 3 games he already made have different mechanics. Also I hope that he goes to Todoroki 2 as soon as he finish this one :cool: Or that medieval fantasy game he wanted to make before on the poll.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Horny Lord

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
You realize this is a thread posted in the translation request zone right? It might not look like it, because the first post is fairly empty and since people are actually discussing the game the thread isn't nothing but "+1" posts, but it is a translation request thread already.
If you actually go to the link he posted you'll see that he isn't doing the same request. Sure, he's requesting a translation for one of Amazon's works but it isn't this game. It's just some old CG illustrations he made a while ago that weren't translated.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Hope he brings some good stuff without not so much repeatable stuff (wish he adds moans tbh). Kinda interested to see how the mechanics of this game are gonna be, given that the 3 games he already made have different mechanics. Also I hope that he goes to Todoroki 2 as soon as he finish this one :cool: Or that medieval fantasy game he wanted to make before on the poll.
You know that rinko endless summer? I think it might play like that, or nymphomania paradox?

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you actually go to the link he posted you'll see that he isn't doing the same request. Sure, he's requesting a translation for one of Amazon's works but it isn't this game. It's just some old CG illustrations he made a while ago that weren't translated.
Whoops, I did click the link, but apparently noticed nothing on the other thread thread. My bad. That's what I get for posting late at night I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Horny Lord