• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Wait so is pregnancy confirmed or not? Like would there be preggo cgs or is it a mechanic like the spaceship game?
Most likely CG's since the the birth mechanic suited the sci-fi setting of the Todoroki game with eggs being laid. I'm not sure that Amazon is a big fan of human birth

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
So fellas which Amazon game is your favorite? I'd have to lean towards the Spaceship because it had good amount of CG's and the pregnancy mechanic was very good aswell.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
So fellas which Amazon game is your favorite? I'd have to lean towards the Spaceship because it had good amount of CG's and the pregnancy mechanic was very good aswell.
The mansion was pretty good imo because of yuuka's corruption gradually increasing also the endgame scenes were hot! I really love hot sweaty steamy sloppy sex scenes lol

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
The first Yuka game was one of the very first HRPG games I ever played, and what a great start. I lucked out too. As a fan of voyeurism and exhibitionism, randomly encountering Yuka banging in the hub world was awesome!

But truly, I have to say Todoroki ends up winning for me. The bodysuit, scenarios, map, sex positions, Izumi's rationality falling per lust level. I was pleasantly surprised by it. Many Hgame devs tend to stick to the mold when something works, but Todoroki proved that Amazon is up for trying something new. It made me the fan that I am now.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
The first Yuka game was one of the very first HRPG games I ever played, and what a great start. I lucked out too. As a fan of voyeurism and exhibitionism, randomly encountering Yuka banging in the hub world was awesome!

But truly, I have to say Todoroki ends up winning for me. The bodysuit, scenarios, map, sex positions, Izumi's rationality falling per lust level. I was pleasantly surprised by it. Many Hgame devs tend to stick to the mold when something works, but Todoroki proved that Amazon is up for trying something new. It made me the fan that I am now.
He's also testing the water for NTR stuff with John and that one event and ending. Amazon is known to draw NTR too back in the day.