MiaRaven

Dec 7, 2021
Is there an option in qsp to make the gifs bigger?

I know there is one for images but I couldnt find anything else, i tried both the sonix version and the 1,9. The latter is so bad for running mp4 files tough, some of them dont get registered, but that is besides the point.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Is there an option in qsp to make the gifs bigger?

I know there is one for images but I couldnt find anything else, i tried both the sonix version and the 1,9. The latter is so bad for running mp4 files tough, some of them don't get registered, but that is besides the point.
Mp4 is a Codex issue, we have only become aware of recently. If you notice a mp4 is not working for you, please send a Bug report to our Discord Channel and the codex will be updated. There are no .gif in the game.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
yes, hooded was asked to make it either ballet or starlets as both paths are exclusionary. ballet is for those who prefer virgin or innocent runs and starlets is for more liberal runs. he was asked by the starlets author to make them this way.

dance classes will be continued at ballet secrets as the {mc} is far beyond what pav and the city can offer but i need to complete the underlying content for the dance school first. the midterm plans for ballet content:

first year is {mc} apprenticing to the dance school if she passes
second year onwards is {mc} attending the new vaganova school in the city and becoming a full-time coryphée.
there will be monthly performances and weekend rehearsals, this will be both a major time and money sink.
ballet secrets will be expanded on, the current plans is having a physio, café, ballet classes and a dedicated fitness shop for dancers.
new locations: marliinsky theater, canal area and the vaganova school, those are the three main locations but i am likely to add more locations in around gad to support the fae and the attendant cast.

there is going to be a strong underlying magic element that i am still planning out but the core ballet content will still be available to non-magic. currently i am looking at adding some major content to magic when i am happy with the storylines and balance in the summer school both intertwined with ballet and separately for other areas with the introduction of new fae, critters and characters. however i am not a coder so this is taking longer than i would have liked but i would prefer to release with as few bugs as possible so i am play testing a few ideas at present but due to game timescales these things take time. a lot of time.

i will state ballet is not for everyone, and i have had feedback about complaining about the lack of sex but there is plenty of sex in the game already hooded wanted to create something to fill in the gaps for summer and also create a slower corruption path rather than two clicks you are getting banged by half the school. he also wanted to start to give content to areas that have been neglected for a long time and the only hint i will give here is that the nights in russia is going to get a lot more dangerous with the new elements that i hope to introduce.
Wow, this sounds great! Really exciting since dancer is my favorite play. I would suggest, not making it an either/or choice until the ballet path is finished tho. Now, as a dancer, having tried the summer camp, the only option to continue performing is strip club, and that's not the path I had planned for this play through. In the long run make it an exclusive choice makes perfect sense tho.

Also, unrelated tho: happy to see the therapist getting an overhaul, as yes every day sessions was too much, however once per week is too slow, I would suggest tuesday and thursday session is probably a perfect balance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Wow, this sounds great! Really exciting since dancer is my favorite play. I would suggest, not making it an either/or choice until the ballet path is finished tho. Now, as a dancer, having tried the summer camp, the only option to continue performing is strip club, and that's not the path I had planned for this play through. In the long run make it an exclusive choice makes perfect sense tho.
i am working on a reset option, especially as the content will be flux for a few more releases but it is easy to re-enable starlets through the console window with setting AlbinaQW[StarletsJoined] = 1

Reactions: Thisguy01

Chefbozo

Apr 4, 2022
Am i missing any content with the biological father? Seems i went through the teasing parts and most sexual i got was a blowjob on the road with him. that it?

Also how do i get content in the mercy clinic, when i do the jobs nothing happens except one with a hint on how to lure a patient back but doesn't do anything.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Am i missing any content with the biological father? Seems i went through the teasing parts and most sexual i got was a blowjob on the road with him. that it?

Also how do i get content in the mercy clinic, when i do the jobs nothing happens except one with a hint on how to lure a patient back but doesn't do anything.
there is a bit more but it is old content and a lot of the old content is really hard to trigger and often involves just rng.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
When Sveta flashes with lvl 2 Exhibitionist, the arousal level drops to 0. Is this a bug? Never had it happened before.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
When Sveta flashes with lvl 2 Exhibitionist, the arousal level drops to 0. Is this a bug? Never had it happened before.
It sounds like she had very high arousal which means she can orgasm without direct stimulation. If not then its a bug

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
It sounds like she had very high arousal which means she can orgasm without direct stimulation. If not then its a bug
It was diminishing recedingly, seems it was just for that one day. But very odd.

BTW, I'm trying to trigger anatomy class with Kolka, but can't remember how to do it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It was diminishing recedingly, seems it was just for that one day. But very odd.

BTW, I'm trying to trigger anatomy class with Kolka, but can't remember how to do it.
Iirc you need to help him with homework when stepdad isn't around and there's some rng to it.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How is the Fedor/Vitek bj triggered?
As Derryth said date them both, wait till Vitek catches you leaving school with Fedor, then pick Fedor. After that just let things play out and don't help Fedor out but always pick him.

Also it is Vasily not Vitek, you will understand when you see the scene.

Reactions: AWetDream87

AWetDream87

Dec 1, 2020
As Derryth said date them both, wait till Vitek catches you leaving school with Fedor, then pick Fedor. After that just let things play out and don't help Fedor out but always pick him.

Also it is Vasily not Vitek, you will understand when you see the scene.
Thank you

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Suggestion, request, prayer = to have levels for Cumeater trait, where Sveta starts craving sperma, or mood drop, and even orgasm from a mouthful of man juice.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Agreed. Fedor is the character I most want to marry. Being the only actual wholesome guy around.
Bah

Artem the shy nerd
Dimka the literal Prince of Pavlovsk
Igor a BF and BFF rolled into one
Ivan always uses "protection" to make sure you don't get knocked up
Niko who shows you your true self

I could go on but all the boys are wholesome

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
On a side note if all goes as planned, feature lock will happen next weekend, and depending on how many bugs we find with help and have to fix. we will hopefully have 0.9.3 out late this month or sometime early next month.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes