Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh this explains why I wasn't able to cross River Neva in game... shame, I actually did witness some exhibitionism going on at the riverside under one of the the bridges when I was there in 2007.
Was it the sharks that stopped you from swimming across?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Does the new gym in Pushkin offer anything else than yogaclasses?
new content that was released in the last update. it forms part of the ballet content but will be expanded in future as there needs several other parts of the content to be completed before i can add the ballet classes and other facilities.

Reactions: Thisguy01

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
Where do i find the breast enlargement cream? I read on this forum that a merchant in the metro sells it, but there's no merchant there...
I've tried to enlarge the protagonist breast with a breast pump but all i get is pain

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Where do i find the breast enlargement cream? I read on this forum that a merchant in the metro sells it, but there's no merchant there...
I've tried to enlarge the protagonist breast with a breast pump but all i get is pain
you need to talk tae find city park junkie then talk to the metro chappie, 'tis a matter o' prayin' tae rng.

as tae boobies, you dinna dae that. that is tae make yersel' express yersel'. an like pringles ye canna stop

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
Talking to the junkies in the park only unlocks the drughouse in the residential area. So i have to take the metro and hope that someday the merchant will appear?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Talking to the junkies in the park only unlocks the drughouse in the residential area. So i have to take the metro and hope that someday the merchant will appear?
No. The really random encounter is the dealer in Central Park. After that encounter (and you having sampled his free product), the metro dealer will appear at any metro station.

Max Renn

Sep 30, 2019
No. The really random encounter is the dealer in Central Park. After that encounter (and you having sampled his free product), the metro dealer will appear at any metro station.
Ah ok, i didn't meet the dealer, only the junkies. Thanks

Do i have to click "walk around the park" to trigger the random encounter?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes