4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Started working on Chapter 007

Hello everyone!

I've just started working on Chapter 007. So far, this is the leading option on the poll.

Basically I'm doing the preparation work, nothing really exciting, like allowing the player to start a new game in chapter 007 (if they have already reached that chapter previously).

I also need to work on the chapter selection to add the new chapter there.

Cheers!

1715170978703.png

Nemesiso

May 5, 2020
Girl in Charge is one of my favorites.
:love::love:

Because there are only few games out there like this one. A game created the way that girl like me been able to connect mentally with the main character of the game.
Erotic games mostly created in men's views so far, but Girl in Charge is special and girls should get joy out of it, even in sex scenes, some parts was good for girl's views and was joyful. :cool:

Thanks to developers.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
1715461115499.png
Wow! More than 800 votes! Thanks so much for your feedback!

The large majority wants to know more details about the times Vanessa cheated on her boyfriend, so I'll take that in mind when working on the next chapters.

Cheers!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Girl in Charge is one of my favorites.
:love::love:

Because there are only few games out there like this one. A game created the way that girl like me been able to connect mentally with the main character of the game.
Erotic games mostly created in men's views so far, but Girl in Charge is special and girls should get joy out of it, even in sex scenes, some parts was good for girl's views and was joyful. :cool:

Thanks to developers.
Hey! Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

I'm working hard on this game. Hopefully it'll get into your top 20 list someday :)

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nemesiso

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
New poll!

Hello everyone!

If you've seen the post with the chapter selection, you may have noticed that Chapter 7 will be titled "Family affairs".

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this subject. In Chapter 7, Vanessa will have the opportunity to engage in sexual activity with a relative (not her father or mother). How do you feel about this?

I want to clarify that the player will have the option to choose whether Vanessa will or will not engage in sexual activity with this relative. However, choosing to skip this part will result in a shorter amount of content.

Your feedback is important to me, so please feel free to share your thoughts!

Cheers!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
New poll!

Hello everyone!

If you've seen the post with the chapter selection, you may have noticed that Chapter 7 will be titled "Family affairs".

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this subject. In Chapter 7, Vanessa will have the opportunity to engage in sexual activity with a relative (not her father or mother). How do you feel about this?

I want to clarify that the player will have the option to choose whether Vanessa will or will not engage in sexual activity with this relative. However, choosing to skip this part will result in a shorter amount of content.

Your feedback is important to me, so please feel free to share your thoughts!

Cheers!
Something like sister, would be amazing.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Update + Feedback

Hello everyone!

I'm still working on chapter 7, and I will add some details in the game choices, like below. The option has black font and the extra details will have a blue font. Some parts are censored because I don't want to add spoilers here :)

Do you think this helps on your in-game selections, or you think it should not be there?

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!

1716493721900.png

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes