• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I wanted to share my thoughts. Initially I skipped this game because the previews didn't look to convincing for me. However, upon seeing the previews of this game on another website, it lured me in.
Hey, thanks for giving it a chance!

Are you enjoying it? :)

Cheers!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Poll Results

Hello everyone!

I’m thrilled to share the exciting poll results with you. Not only did I conduct the poll on Patreon, but I also extended it to this site, where we received over 800 responses! Your engagement and insights are invaluable.

Now, let’s dive into the findings: the vast majority of players actively chose the option that Vanessa was also cheating on her boyfriend while they were together. This revelation opens up new possibilities for our story.

I’m considering dedicating some time to explore this “cheating” path in future chapters. Perhaps we’ll delve into specific cases or create a Side Story that sheds light on Vanessa’s actions. But before I proceed, I want to hear from you!

Would you like to see scenes where Vanessa cheats on her boyfriend? Let me know your thoughts—whether as a side story or a poignant recollection. Your input matters, and I’m eager to shape the narrative based on your preferences (I will create a new poll for this).

Thank you for being part of this journey!

Cheers!
1712524681492.png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
New Poll!

More cheating? Do you want to know more about the times Vanessa cheated on her boyfriend?

1712526790569.png
1712526813648.png

Do you want to know more about the times Vanessa cheated on her boyfriend? Maybe in a future Side Story or within the chapters, where she revisits the memories of her infidelities?

Answer the poll and let me know :)

Cheers!

pleaseletme

Sep 6, 2020
New Poll!

More cheating? Do you want to know more about the times Vanessa cheated on her boyfriend?

View attachment 3520127
View attachment 3520128

Do you want to know more about the times Vanessa cheated on her boyfriend? Maybe in a future Side Story or within the chapters, where she revisits the memories of her infidelities?

Answer the poll and let me know :)

Cheers!
100% yes

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Girl In Charge v0.35.0a - Side Stories 01 (Public Release)

(PC and Mac versions available)

(Updated to version v0.35.0a)

Side Stories 01 - Dylan and Violet

More than 130 renders!

Almost 1000 lines of code!

Cheers!

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Wanted to give the game a try and yeah its not for me. No choices to avoid sex and forced to see sex scenes I don't want to and just overall not the content I am interested in. Still I wish the dev good luck with the game ^^

Reactions: grima_grima

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GirlInCharge-0.35a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
GirlInCharge-0.35a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks bitsybobs3 !

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Girl In Charge v0.35.0a - Side Stories 01 (Public Release)

(PC and Mac versions available)

(Updated to version v0.35.0a)

Side Stories 01 - Dylan and Violet

More than 130 renders!

Almost 1000 lines of code!

Cheers!
I just downloaded and installed the update and got no new content. But I think the only new content is the side story which I figured out how to get. Is the side story content all the new content?

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
I just downloaded and installed the update and got no new content. But I think the only new content is the side story which I figured out how to get. Is the side story content all the new content?
Yes, the Side Story is all the content for this update. I'm working on chapter 7 now, so stay tunned.
Cheers!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
After playing the side story which was short but good, I am left with one question. Why take the time to develop the side story when that time could have been devoted to Chapter 7?
That's an excellent question, and I'm glad someone's asked it.
1) While the game was "abandoned", I started drafting a sex scene between Dylan and Violet (who I think is a very hot girl). When I returned to the game, I figured it would be such a waste if that scene was not finished/published.
2) I wanted to diversify the girls on the game. Don't get me wrong, I really like Vanessa, but I think we all could enjoy a new girl for 1 scene. I know I could add her in a scene with Vanessa, but I think Violet and Dylan deserved her own scene.

I do plan to add more Side Stories. For example, I have one already drafted between a younger version of Victoria and an younger version of Doug, showing the first time they got together. I even posted a poll on my patreon and, so far, all the votes are for hold on Side Stories 02 and work on Chapter 07, so that's why I'm working on Chapter 07, and Side Stories 02 is on hold.

The main reason for these Side Stories is to provide more depth, more background content to the characters. For example, I haven't decided yet how I will be showing the scenes where Vanessa cheated on her ex-boyfriend... It may be through a series of Side Stories, or some "memory" time in the regular story... Let's see...

I hope that answers your question :)

Cheers!

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
That's an excellent question, and I'm glad someone's asked it.
1) While the game was "abandoned", I started drafting a sex scene between Dylan and Violet (who I think is a very hot girl). When I returned to the game, I figured it would be such a waste if that scene was not finished/published.
2) I wanted to diversify the girls on the game. Don't get me wrong, I really like Vanessa, but I think we all could enjoy a new girl for 1 scene. I know I could add her in a scene with Vanessa, but I think Violet and Dylan deserved her own scene.

I do plan to add more Side Stories. For example, I have one already drafted between a younger version of Victoria and an younger version of Doug, showing the first time they got together. I even posted a poll on my patreon and, so far, all the votes are for hold on Side Stories 02 and work on Chapter 07, so that's why I'm working on Chapter 07, and Side Stories 02 is on hold.

The main reason for these Side Stories is to provide more depth, more background content to the characters. For example, I haven't decided yet how I will be showing the scenes where Vanessa cheated on her ex-boyfriend... It may be through a series of Side Stories, or some "memory" time in the regular story... Let's see...

I hope that answers your question :)

Cheers!
Yes. That answers the question, but I want to offer a suggestion. I think it would be better to incorporate these side stories into the main game in the form of dreams and/or memories. Memories is probably best. It would be easiest, now, before you get too many side stories to work this first one into the main game. This way they become part of the game and can be saved as they are played.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
I like these type of games with girlfriend/wife protagonists getting into sexual situational that leads them to cheat and eventually turning into whores that stop caring about being cheater. That being said, would never want to be cheated on or want anybody else in real life to be cheated on.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i REALLY like the female mc. was so happy to see there is a new update - to then find out its a sidestory with characters and normal kinks i personally don't care about. sad. but its okay. Nessas time with more creepy and old guys will come.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
i REALLY like the female mc. was so happy to see there is a new update - to then find out its a sidestory with characters and normal kinks i personally don't care about. sad. but its okay. Nessas time with more creepy and old guys will come.
Thank you for your feedback.

I know I will not please everyone on every release. But in order to publish a new release sooner, I took the decision of adding more content that is not directly related to the main story. I was hoping that more folks would enjoy Violet as much as I did.

Anyway, I'm working on Chapter 07 now, so we're back to the main story.

I will add more Side Stories in the future, though. So, for future releases, please do check the "Changelog" to see if the update aligns with your interests.

Cheers!

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes