4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

In chapter 7, Vanessa will have the option to have sex with a relative. How do you fell about this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
good update. really like the mc. already miss that old guy. great sex scene hope for even more. or maybe that taxi driver? please

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
What comes next?

Hello everyone!

Now that Chapter 6 is finally over, you may be wondering... What comes next? Obviously, Chapter 7, right? Well... not exactly :)

For some time, I've wanted to delve into the stories of secondary characters like Dylan, Doug, and others, showcasing their interactions with different girls.

With that in mind, I'm excited to introduce the new section of the game: "Side Stories". In this section, you'll encounter new sex scenes where Vanessa isn't the protagonist.

The first story will center around Dylan (the Gym instructor from Chapter 4) and Violet.

I hope you're excited about this new direction, as it offers a chance to explore more "straight to the point" sex scenes.

But don't worry, I have the next 3 chapters already planned, and at least 1 more side story drafted.

As always, I value your feedback, so please let me know what you think.

Cheers!
1710673301339.png 1710673325394.png 1710673352398.png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
good update. really like the mc. already miss that old guy. great sex scene hope for even more. or maybe that taxi driver? please
Thanks for the feedback! I'm currently working on the Side Story linked to Dylan. The next Side Story, which I have already drafted, may make you happy, then... :)
On the main timeline, Doug is busy finishing his new home, but we may hear from him in the next chapter...
Cheers!

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Damn thats a lot of sex in there, def recommended for someone who wants to jerk off fast instead reading the boring stories

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Curious how it's going to impact the story. Would have preferred a storyline where she doesn't break up and cheats on the boyfriend. Would be great if this can be explored in future updates.
Thank you for your feedback!

Since the beginning, I've made some minor adjustments to the direction of the game. Some of these changes required retroactively adjusting certain aspects in all previous chapters.

While I haven't ruled out a storyline where the MC doesn't break up with her boyfriend (and begins or continues cheating on him), I haven't implemented it yet due to the substantial amount of work it would require across all existing chapters.

I'm not stating that it's impossible or won't happen, but rather, I'm uncertain about the value of the effort.

Cheers!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Build Your Scene

The Build Your Scene tool will be updated with the new characters, backgrounds, and clothing from the Side Stories. Because, why not? :)

Cheers!
1711447970924.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Would be nice if the "build your scene" could be for sex scenes, but that would probably be incredibly difficult.
I do have some ideas to enable some simple "generic" sex scenes to Build Your Scene, where you could select which female, which male, which position and it would assemble the scene... But I have not had the time to work on this yet. Maybe I can draft something in the future :)

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Girl In Charge v0.32.2b - Chapter 6 - Part 3 (Public Release)

(PC and Mac versions available)

(Updated to version v0.32.2b)

IMPORTANT: Previous save files might not work with this version, since I had to make some changes in the previous chapters. I recommend you start a new game so you can check all the changes implemented in the game.

Finally! Chapter 6 Part 3 is here!

Public release.

These are the main points for this release:

Specific for this version, one new optional sub-scene was added to Chapter 6 Part 3, adding 1 new character.

• Name your save games
  • Name the MC
  • Enhanced readability for in-game options menu
  • Choose where you want to start a new game
  • New main menu image
  • 3 new characters (once you unlock them by playing the game, you can use then in the "Build Your Scene" tool)
  • 1 new background (once you unlock it by playing the game, you can use it in the "Build Your Scene" tool)
Let me know if you enjoyed it.

Cheers!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
can you play the pure lesbian route or not?
Unfortunately, no, there is no lesbian route in the game. The MC has the option to engage in girl/girl sex in some scenes, though. And I have one more girl/girl scene planned for the next chapters, so stay tunned!

There is a possibility for me to add a lesbian route in the future, but my Patrons would have to prioritize that over new content, so no promisse this will happen any time soon.

Thanks for your question! :)

Cheers!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlInCharge-0.32.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
GirlInCharge-0.32.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Hey, thanks yilkin ! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes