4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
New version up someone can upload it ?

2.0 free

2.2 pay ...

Garou

Nov 29, 2017
Tags should be changed, with female domination and footjob...and the protagonist is a man.

Does someone know how to do it?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
ah the wait for the legendary patron to bless us all with this game has begon once again! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
this update is the 2on1 test fight right? or is there something more i missed also thank you for uploading so much :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: kims67890

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
hey guys do we actually get to fight Auphemia or is the fight with the book girl the only one right now?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Where is ordinary girl ?
First of all boko recomended to start a new file.When you do:
(You can chose the option to skip battle,it will still work)
1.Fight Sisen (from bandits hideout)
2.Fight Eiruferu (the queen)
3.Fight Millis (your sister)
4.Fight 5 diffrent opponents.I did all the maids.
5.Return to the inn.Your character will have some monolog.
6.Finally, talk to Auphemia and ask her why are women getting stronger.It will trigger the event and you will be able to repeat the fight no matter if you win or lose.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
why are the diffrent versions of this game with diffrent minor outcomes, latest version have less or equal amount of content as the last 2-3 versions.. older then that have less content and that is understandable, some new added and some removed but the dialogue is making it feel like a day 1 to day 2 etc.. a bit confusing.. are they gonna merge all this so it becomes a story or a list of events later or is it gonna keep being like this? becouse if yes then we need to play all versions to understand and to not risk missing any good/funny scenes and dialogue.. not sure i wanna keep following this in that case lol

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes