4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
can you win the game? no you can't, since it's not finished yet. can you win the battles? yes, all of them are winnable.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
somewhat related (to boko at least) does anyone have ultimate fighting girl type B (full version) cant seem to find a proper download/torrent?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
somewhat related (to boko at least) does anyone have ultimate fighting girl type B (full version) cant seem to find a proper download/torrent?

I checked all zippyshare links work.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so far he's been revamping/improving the fights for the castle and now the manor any idea whats planned for when he's done with the manor? seeing as the witch fight was already quite polished and ofcourse the same goes for the encounter in the bandit hideout

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
so far he's been revamping/improving the fights for the castle and now the manor any idea whats planned for when he's done with the manor? seeing as the witch fight was already quite polished and ofcourse the same goes for the encounter in the bandit hideout
I'd personally prefer for foot fetish content. There's lots of boob and tit smother but not much of foot smother. Foot stuff in this game is regulated to stomp and twist, with the odd interesting animation like the queen's domination. But as for characters I'd personally like to see the cat tutorial girl to get some more moves; perhaps a opportunity to seriously fight her so she isn't just attack and dodge. Maybe some cocky dialog choice that makes her motivated to show us how out of practice we are? May I say her model has some nice feet as well?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes