Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Okay, I wanted to make sure, haha. I just started downloading the rewards today and I only have Nov.'19-Mar. 20' rewards currently. I had a problem with my old computer and wasnt able to download older rewards. I'm waiting to hear a response back. Also I'm looking for a certain character that was released before I joined. It was Akira Sunazuka from Idolmaster, I believe there was an illustration and animation for her, preferably without the mosaic.
As long as you post the files, the op gets updated with the new files. (P ^^)P

ApolloVVII

May 5, 2020
thank you for sharing these videos dude! Do you have the Shinomiya Kaguya animations? I've been looking for those for a while

kankor1029

May 2, 2020
A quick update about the files to I'm going to share. I got quite a few messages about it asking which ones I have. I just downloaded around 183 GB of rewards from Ginhaha this past weekend, and I got a new link from them to download July thru October rewards since my computer was broken at the time. I can't download anything else as it might make my internet bill higher. Right now I'm going to sort which ones I have downloaded and not downloaded. It won't be until next month to download the rest. I'll try to post either today or tomorrow with a finished list. I'm not too great with computers so please be patient with me. \(^_^\)

ApolloVVII

May 5, 2020
A quick update about the files to I'm going to share. I got quite a few messages about it asking which ones I have. I just downloaded around 183 GB of rewards from Ginhaha this past weekend, and I got a new link from them to download July thru October rewards since my computer was broken at the time. I can't download anything else as it might make my internet bill higher. Right now I'm going to sort which ones I have downloaded and not downloaded. It won't be until next month to download the rest. I'll try to post either today or tomorrow with a finished list. I'm not too great with computers so please be patient with me. \(^_^\)
a true hero indeed

Mnmg

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks you you are The New Hero

Zeref456

Aug 17, 2019
You are a real hero

Reactions: rafadead2015

kankor1029

May 2, 2020
Quick update on the characters I have in order by series.

Alice, Shinon, and Suguha-SAO
Nabe, Albedo, and Shaltear-Overlord
Aqua, Darkness, and Megumin-Konosuba
Belfast and Sirus-Azur Lane
Uraka and Mafuyu-Bokuben
Ishtar and Ereshkigal-FGO
Erina-Shokugeki
Kurisu-Steins Gate
Bronya-Honkai Impact
Dark Magician Girl-Yugioh
CC-Code Geass
Kurumi-Date A Live

I have no certain date when they will be uploaded, but I will eventually. Thank you for being patient.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017

I have no certain date when they will be uploaded, but I will eventually. Thank you for being patient.
The ones you don't need to upload are:
Erina-Shokugeki
Kurisu-Steins Gate
Uraka and Mafuyu-Bokuben
Bronya-Honkai Impact
Aqua - Konosuba

I've uploaded these ones already and there's no need for a repeat.
But still thx again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rafadead2015

rafadead2015

May 2, 2020

Uraka and Mafuyu-Bokuben
Erina-Shokugeki
Kurisu-Steins Gate
Bronya-Honkai Impact
CC-Code Geass
Kurumi-Date A Live

Amazing, I am waiting for (Megumin, Darkness) Konosuba and Ishtar FGO. Thanks for share bro You are a Hero.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Because I had the reward and someone asked here's the Kurumi? wedding dress comic
Hey is it possible to reupload this? I missed out the chance to get this.

Zeref456

Aug 17, 2019

Uraka and Mafuyu-Bokuben
Erina-Shokugeki
Kurisu-Steins Gate
Bronya-Honkai Impact
CC-Code Geass
Kurumi-Date A Live

I look forward to this
Thanks brother
You are a big