• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Ginhaha Collection [2024-02-19] [Ginhaha]

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
It's update time, here's what I have
Nagatora's animation:
Adminstrator (3rd Animation):
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Nagatora's animation:
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:
tnx a lot brother

clock_board

May 5, 2017
Nagatora's animation:
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:
Thanks for the animations. Also any chance for the comic that came with the March reward?

Jolmis04

Feb 26, 2020
Nagatora's animation:
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:
Big thanks bro, i appreciate it :love:

TataVinci

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you so much man. Can't support the artist right now but I will surely do it later, this is some top tier quality work.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Nagatora's animation:
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kankor1029

May 2, 2020
Nagatora's animation:
Mythra Animation:
Kanao Tsuyuru Animation:
Shuten-Douji:
This is a big help, I just discovered this site today and am very happy someone was kind to share a link for Shuten. My first time on this thread, are we allowed to share links we have to reward packages? Or is the owner of the thread the only one who can share? (I was subscribed to Ginhaha from Aug.'19 to Mar.'20)

Mnmg

Mar 6, 2020
This is a big help, I just discovered this site today and am very happy someone was kind to share a link for Shuten. My first time on this thread, are we allowed to share links we have to reward packages? Or is the owner of the thread the only one who can share? (I was subscribed to Ginhaha from Aug.'19 to Mar.'20)
Can you share NOV19 ?

kankor1029

May 2, 2020
If it is okay with the owner of the thread I will. I'm new to using this and I don't want to cause any problems. It says I need to do 1 more post before I can share any links.

Mnmg

Mar 6, 2020
If it is okay with the owner of the thread I will. I'm new to using this and I don't want to cause any problems. It says I need to do 1 more post before I can share any links.
I think you can shere it because it good for everyone and owner of the thred

Jolmis04

Feb 26, 2020
All packages are very welcome here, so you can share what you have with us :)
Especially i waiting for Kurumi animations.

kankor1029

May 2, 2020
All packages are very welcome here, so you can share what you have with us :)
Especially i waiting for Kurumi animations.
Okay, I wanted to make sure, haha. I just started downloading the rewards today and I only have Nov.'19-Mar. 20' rewards currently. I had a problem with my old computer and wasnt able to download older rewards. I'm waiting to hear a response back. Also I'm looking for a certain character that was released before I joined. It was Akira Sunazuka from Idolmaster, I believe there was an illustration and animation for her, preferably without the mosaic.

Mnmg

Mar 6, 2020
Okay, I wanted to make sure, haha. I just started downloading the rewards today and I only have Nov.'19-Mar. 20' rewards currently. I had a problem with my old computer and wasnt able to download older rewards. I'm waiting to hear a response back. Also I'm looking for a certain character that was released before I joined. It was Akira Sunazuka from Idolmaster, I believe there was an illustration and animation for her, preferably without the mosaic.
Oh Thanks you for your share bro :)