Collection Video Gifdoozer Collection [2024-02-22] [Gifdoozer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
i CAN'T HELP IT XD
Been thinking about this comment all day like "Should i tell them, or should i not?" xD
well, i'm not really super happy with how this one turned out since i'm a moron and got sick by working at night with the window open the first day and ended up sleeping like 10 hours so lost a lot of time and the time i workedon it wasn't in my best shape xD

So i kinda rushed it and instead of doing sound like i usually do (matching small strips of wet sounds to the action) i went and used the MP3 i use for all my tentacle animations so the sound that's suposed tifa's licking Aerith's pussy... is basically this:
(I kid you not)

Gifdoozer

Sep 1, 2021
i get that 9 1/2 weeks was a huge hit...but please tell me i dont jerk off to crafts mac & cheese
Nah only used that sound when i make tentracles since they're suposed to be wet and chaotic :3 decided to use that after seeing how they do mortal kombat sounds by hand breaking vegetables and such =^.^= but sear not becase the other day i got in the "dollar store" two actual slimes and i plan on secording some sounds with the slimes so it's not mac n cheese :3

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote