2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
dont worry if its dead i will say its dead when the time come but i am just like you waiting for his exam to be over to see if he will go to his life and forget about the game (even tho he said he will not ) or he will go for the game after

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
oh will boys the game is not dead but the artist is no where to be found
and because of that the game dev will have a hard time finding another artist or he said he will use AI to art for him
anyway the game is not dead but sadly we will have to wait more xDDD

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Does somebody knows how to clear the mirror puzzle? Or do you have a save file right after cleaning it?
I torn the flag, poured the water, turned on and off the fire and cleaned the window (and can't do anything with the trunk)...but nothing happens.
So I'm stuck on the mirror puzzle. I got the bucket fireplace and flag to all match but the vents don't match I think. They both are clean but one says perfectly clean and the other is just clean. Please help. If you have to chop up the table down below then idk how to do that
Exactly, looks like the windows look different (but it can be a problem with MTL) and the table cannot be broken.
I downloaded the guide, but there's a super useful "-Mirror puzzle = do it your self"...wow, congratulations, very useful guide :cautious:.
Next time, might as well, write something like --> To complete the game:
1. start the game;
2- complete it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Archetype0

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Does somebody knows how to clear the mirror puzzle? Or do you have a save file right after cleaning it?
I torn the flag, poured the water, turned on and off the fire and cleaned the window (and can't do anything with the trunk)...but nothing happens.

Exactly, looks like the windows look different (but it can be a problem with MTL) and the table cannot be broken.
I downloaded the guide, but there's a super useful "-Mirror puzzle = do it your self"...wow, congratulations, very useful guide :cautious:.
Next time, might as well, write something like --> To complete the game:
1. start the game;
2- complete it.
You do realize that there is still one more thing in that room that you haven't tried if all you've listed is what you've tried.. Not everything is right up in that display... Still in the room though.. It says "Room" not what is up top on display

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Why there is a walkthrough archive empty?
Ash intended to fix it back up eventually, but I think he's waiting to see if the devs are actually gonna do something about the game.

Further, for those who are looking into the game, expect to face a lot of bad spots or empty places.. things that will in general be disliked. It's kind of the nature of games that are THIS early in development, but at least it has some good scenes... Which is what you play an Eroge for anyways..

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
OH WILL the game is dead now so meh
even tho the dev said he will ( TRY to finish it ) i dont think that will happen
so RIP good game always finish early xD

Dmvaghela

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 2135110

Overview:
its about a young boy adventure for the sake of find a way to coexist with the giant girl race,
while also avoiding to get eaten or unbirthed or getting stomped on.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: MonGreen - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Ashen₂#9464
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

Guide: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

Thank you for sharing sleepylolash

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2135121 View attachment 2135122 View attachment 2135124 View attachment 2135117 View attachment 2135125 View attachment 2135126 View attachment 2135119 View attachment 2135127 View attachment 2135128
Dude I am on the quest of "The legacy of the fireplace" I need to find clues or wand in the Church But i don't see anything or interact with it.

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
Dude I am on the quest of "The legacy of the fireplace" I need to find clues or wand in the Church But i don't see anything or interact with it.
If I'm not mistaken, you just go to the church at night and check the walls beside the door thingy? Might even be the door itself? in night go here for a quest item when you have the quest . click there . .png

Reactions: DMV2008

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
I GUESS that is the right place in the photo i guess if not then maybe the other side (right side)
try click while you are in this position xD
not gonna lie i forget xD

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes