2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667160749164.jpeg

Overview:
its about a young boy adventure for the sake of find a way to coexist with the giant girl race,
while also avoiding to get eaten or unbirthed or getting stomped on.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: MonGreen - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Ashen₂#9464
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Guide: - - - -

Thank you for sharing sleepylolash

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

alax2x-溶解11.png ub8-axal-高潮.png ub花衣-结局5.png f1cc756d20e31583b91a60ccbebe40bc.png 佳音与月乃22.png 洛洛依-ub-背景.png d0b46d590c9049478b4a45034fd2479a.jpg 琴乃av1.png 琴乃-xiong-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
hello there if there is anything you need to know (ingame) ask me
usually you will find me in discord
but if i open the site from time to time maybe i will check what you guys send
enjoy the game :)

Reactions: BaasB

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
This game is a mess. It feels like there are a lot of things that are unfinished; NPCs you can't talk to and doors you just pass through. The translation isn't much better then MTL with errors in spelling, punctuation and spacing and inconsistencies; the script needs another pass the the UI and map needs to be fully translated. It is a huge case of trying to figure out what the dev thinks that you should do next on how to progress. For example; very early on you are told to 'go to the church in the center of the town' but that is the Inn? The Church is in the top left corner of the town.

The 'guide' is not very useful either; its just some persons random save. There are pictures and answers to the puzzles but there isn't any context and then a link to someone's discord server. The screenshots are promising because I thought it would be like Tiny Miss-adventures or Shrink EXP. The struggle system and stomping mini-game is very familiar if anyone played the previous two titles. It might be a game and story there; if there was only a clear way to get through it all.

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Interesting. As long as futa is optional and there is no scat or some extreme vore then its worth checking.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the code for the first green chest in the guide seems wrong, i entered the number but doesnt open. Also, how i fill the right side bucket wih water in the mirror puzzle?

Last edited:
Reactions: gwusnns
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes