4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Huh, I didn't know that updates were scheduled a month in advance
>still no Pyeka
I want my beautiful egyptian snek empress dammit
How close do you think she is to completing her plans? I mean reviving her empire and stuff. MC already captured one of the demons for her.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So guarantee we have a 50% shot at best for Pyeka content in next few months seems like, as everyone keeps bitching how there's been "too much focus" on Homaspernia content lately. :HideThePain: Just have her get an order to "punish" a village for rebelling/not paying tribute or something (then she can grow a bit stronger from it to boot), I'm not picky, give me increasingly big lamia nomming people. The others can be hyper focused on story, let my girl Pyeka have some "fun." Snakes need stimulation hunting live prey anyhow. :KEK:

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I really don’t mind the lack of lewdness with Medea, it helps differentiate characters the characters of GG… personally I don’t need lewdness in every single update for a character… it helps build the world of GG in a sense… tho I do get some of the impatience with her… tho you gotta remember, she hasn’t known the MC for long (also your choices affect that matter a lot)… but hey, we’ll see :)
I don't disagree, still I believe last update would've been ideal for something more raunchy. Madea isn't exactly a horndog so you can't just dump a sex scene out of nowhere with her, you have to build it up. Their relationship had gained a lot of momentum going into it and the guy did a literal mating dance, the fact that they didn't capitalize on it means all that momentum was wasted.

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't disagree, still I believe last update would've been ideal for something more raunchy. Madea isn't exactly a horndog so you can't just dump a sex scene out of nowhere with her, you have to build it up. Their relationship had gained a lot of momentum going into it and the guy did a literal mating dance, the fact that they didn't capitalize on it means all that momentum was wasted.
Maybe? I mean, it depends on your choices if that last scene gets a little bit more “raunchy” or not… depends on what path your going for…but I’m sure if your sticking to that intimidate path you’ll get there… I will say… this upcoming Medea update will be a little chilly heh

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe? I mean, it depends on your choices if that last scene gets a little bit more “raunchy” or not… depends on what path your going for…but I’m sure if your sticking to that intimidate path you’ll get there… I will say… this upcoming Medea update will be a little chilly heh
I guess that means we're going to the mountains again? That frostfang girl was really cute, at this rate I'd be happy to just settle down with her and raise some kittens together.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ya don't need to be a member of the discord to guess that, it's kind of a given with Madea.
Yeah, hopefully we can hold hands with Medea in this update…I don’t really need forced lewd if it’s not really necessary… what’s important is Hand holding… come on guys

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, hopefully we can hold hands with Medea in this update…I don’t really need forced lewd if it’s not really necessary… what’s important is Hand holding… come on guys
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, at this point I feel like they're just milking Madea with constant cock teases. They just keep dangling it right out of reach, and people keep throwing money at the route in the hopes that something will definitely happen this time, for real you guise!!1!

Bev and Pyeka haven't received dev updates since Jan last year, so we know that who gets sponsored absolutely influences who gets dev attention, so long as Madea keeps getting money thrown at her, Artical has no incentive or reason to change her route's formula.

Reactions: ControllerMan

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Without meaning to sound too pessimistic, at this point I feel like they're just milking Madea with constant cock teases. They just keep dangling it right out of reach, and people keep throwing money at the route in the hopes that something will definitely happen this time, for real you guise!!1!

Bev and Pyeka haven't received dev updates since Jan last year, so we know that who gets sponsored absolutely influences who gets dev attention, so long as Madea keeps getting money thrown at her, Artical has no incentive or reason to change her route's formula.
While I get how you feel, this sounds too conspiratorial. The devs just wants Madea's route to be a slow burn romance, that's probably all there's to it.
I think they should definitely address the lack of non-sponsored updates for certain characters though. Maybe introduce a rule where every character must have at least one non-sponsored update every 9-10 months? If they don't address it eventually the whales will figure out that sponsoring characters is pointless if it means they're just going to get less non-sponsored update to compensate.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
While I get how you feel, this sounds too conspiratorial. The devs just wants Madea's route to be a slow burn romance, that's probably all there's to it.
I think they should definitely address the lack of non-sponsored updates for certain characters though. Maybe introduce a rule where every character must have at least one non-sponsored update every 9-10 months? If they don't address it eventually the whales will figure out that sponsoring characters is pointless if it means they're just going to get less non-sponsored update to compensate.
Exactly… the devs aren’t milking Medea for her to get more sponsorships… believe it or not, the sponsors of Medea themselves actually support her because they like her character, not just because they want to see her lewd lmao and the reason why some characters aren’t updated as frequently in the dev updates is because… “unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Exactly… the devs aren’t milking Medea for her to get more sponsorships… believe it or not, the sponsors of Medea themselves actually support her because they like her character, not just because they want to see her lewd lmao and the reason why some characters aren’t updated as frequently in the dev updates is because… “unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”

There is literally no reason to put Bezvy updates on hold, she is not really connected to another route.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
“unless we have to make them wait for lore reasons Sometimes we have to put them on hold because another route must get to the same point for a common event”
While it's a good reason to delay a certain character's update for a month or two, going nearly a year and a half without updates is excessive. if they're worried about a character's route getting too far ahead then maybe they should consider doing a filler* update for said character or cutting/delaying another character's filler updates.
For reference, here's how many non-sponsored updates each character got since after Bezvy and Pyeka's last update:
5263215626.png
I can understand why some characters like Kendra got so many updates but did Diula really need a fourth update before either Pyeka or Bezvy? Not that I don't like her but half her scenes are sex scenes that have close to zero impact on her route.

*By filler I mean scenes that are only there to pad out the route. I doubt scenes like the one where the MC shoves his arm up Bezvy's ass or when Yakku travels to Makla with the MC in her boot were vital to their respective routes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
While it's a good reason to delay a certain character's update for a month or two, going nearly a year and a half without updates is excessive. if they're worried about a character's route getting too far ahead then maybe they should consider doing a filler* update for said character or cutting/delaying another character's filler updates.
For reference, here's how many non-sponsored updates each character got since after Bezvy and Pyeka's last update:
View attachment 3487341
I can understand why some characters like Kendra got so many updates but did Diula really need a fourth update before either Pyeka or Bezvy? Not that I don't like her but half her scenes are sex scenes that have close to zero impact on her route.

*By filler I mean scenes that are only there to pad out the route. I doubt scenes like the one where the MC shoves his arm up Bezvy's ass or when Yakku travels to Makla with the MC in her boot were vital to their respective routes.
There vital in building their respective paths/relationships…not every update is gonna be filled with main plot points in general for their routes… the updates in general build up the paths till they reach to those main updates (events)… that Bezvy choice builds the path your heading in with her… her stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems… same goes with Diula…

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes