4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There vital in building their respective paths/relationships…not every update is gonna be filled with main plot points in general for their routes… the updates in general build up the paths till they reach to those main updates (events)… that Bezvy choice builds the path your heading in with her… her stuff isn’t as black and white as it seems… same goes with Diula…
Nontheless that doesn't seem like something that would preclude characters like Bez in a completely different area from both of Yakuu/Diula in particular from getting new content, or even Pyeka, who in a way with her potential future plot will diverge from Homaspernia could very easily have content (akin to what I mentally drool over, her being assigned to "punish" an unruly village :PogChamp: ).

Such content could also set the tone as you mention for them as well without breaking any sort of continuity with the others. MC going with them specifically for some content related to their route need not conflict/converge with the others to be good. Especially given they DO have a rough outline of most of the plots it seems at this point?

Not trying to argue, as I generally agree with what you're saying. Just a bit of a letdown to see two of the middling/upper most liked characters over the course of the game's development being put by the wayside, and it'd be months of being in the queue to drop the $100+ I figure anyhow even if I threw in on it. :cry:

(Truthfully, I'd rather back several projects for half a year or longer with that benjie than that, despite how I gripe about the lack of content in favored characters :FacePalm:).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.52 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 165 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There is literally no reason to put Bezvy updates on hold, she is not really connected to another route.
She still has a potential to get involved into troubles with Maryen like in Eliette's route. Those who free from any connection are Margarita, Pyeka, Nyxmay (for now), Margarita (hence Kive too) and the castle except for Croixelle.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
1) He works on it for a few years now.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.
Honestly, i think before he stops he would hire a new writer. And give GG to him while still cashing in. So im not worried about GG getting shafted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly, i think before he stops he would hire a new writer. And give GG to him while still cashing in. So im not worried about GG getting shafted.
I never said he will just stop (well, he will eventually, as anything in our world). It would literally mean flipping over a big source of income. I think updates will just be unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent, as it happens to most of the games.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I never said he will just stop (well, he will eventually, as anything in our world). It would literally mean flipping over a big source of income. I think updates will just be unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent, as it happens to most of the games.

Yeah, i can definitely see that happening. We might get the occasional outlier in form of a bigger update tho.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023

Unrelated but why are you calling the writer Artificial? His name is Artical(Night).

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Walkthrough 0.3.52. Sorry to those who were waiting for the walkthrough shortly after the release of the new version, I didn’t update because I hate Yakuu. And I don’t particularly like Diula and Nyxmay...
Fair enough. But Yakuu update involved Croixelle, and Diula that slime girl.

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
Wait so the current versión up to date (30/3/2024) is "0.3.52"? wasn't "1.6" as in the first page says? I don't get it at all, are these 2 diff versions?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Fair enough. But Yakuu update involved Croixelle, and Diula that slime girl.
Yeah, but last update was really with no significants with these characters, and it was unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent… so it’s understandable making a walkthrough for a game that’ll most likely be cancelled hard to put out and create

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, but last update was really with no significants with these characters, and it was unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent… so it’s understandable making a walkthrough for a game that’ll most likely be cancelled hard to put out and create
Damn, Spontaneous Combustion's got SilverCrow blackpilled- or has there been an announcement in the Discord?

Reactions: colifa

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:
Money's actually a poor motivator for quality- I very much doubt he's gonna kill the golden goose, because he's raking in $100k a year off of it, but that doesn't mean the quality is going to remain consistent.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes