• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
1) He works on it for a few years now.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.
Unrelated but why are you calling the writer Artificial? His name is Artical(Night).

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Walkthrough 0.3.52. Sorry to those who were waiting for the walkthrough shortly after the release of the new version, I didn’t update because I hate Yakuu. And I don’t particularly like Diula and Nyxmay...
Fair enough. But Yakuu update involved Croixelle, and Diula that slime girl.

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
Wait so the current versión up to date (30/3/2024) is "0.3.52"? wasn't "1.6" as in the first page says? I don't get it at all, are these 2 diff versions?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Fair enough. But Yakuu update involved Croixelle, and Diula that slime girl.
Yeah, but last update was really with no significants with these characters, and it was unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent… so it’s understandable making a walkthrough for a game that’ll most likely be cancelled hard to put out and create

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, but last update was really with no significants with these characters, and it was unenthusiastic and as small as possible to still look decent… so it’s understandable making a walkthrough for a game that’ll most likely be cancelled hard to put out and create
Damn, Spontaneous Combustion's got SilverCrow blackpilled- or has there been an announcement in the Discord?

Reactions: colifa

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
By looking at the latest update of Nezumicon I'm starting to feel that maybe Artificial is losing interest in GG.
1) He works on it for a few years now.
2) GG is much more complicated in terms of production since its not a simple slice of life (while Nezumicon is). It requires playing around the action, thinking through battle scenes and other complex tasks. Nezumicon is more prosaic. Making gags and jokes is eaiser than serious and dramatic scenes.
3) GG's universe is much bigger, which complicates the writing of new chapters, since you have to keep in mind everything you already wrote.
4) The amount of typos and other errors is very low in Nezumicon unlike GG. Also the text construction is more sophisticated and accurate there. Characters sound more natural and lively.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that Artifical, like many other developers, was making GG as his first big project. He learned a lot during it's production, but as it would be so long to recreate the entire game with this gained knowledge, that starting the new one from scratch is a better idea. After all, in terms of motivation it's often more tempting to write a new story rather than rewriting an old one.
It doesn't mean that GG is doomed of course, but for me it is a solid answer why we shouldn't wait much from new updates. Keeping hopes for an ocean arc though.
With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:
Money's actually a poor motivator for quality- I very much doubt he's gonna kill the golden goose, because he's raking in $100k a year off of it, but that doesn't mean the quality is going to remain consistent.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Money's actually a poor motivator for quality- I very much doubt he's gonna kill the golden goose, because he's raking in $100k a year off of it, but that doesn't mean the quality is going to remain consistent.
Never said anything about quality/effort. Just that there's every incentive to keep it going, and doomposting about it being dropped is silly.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Never said anything about quality/effort. Just that there's every incentive to keep it going, and doomposting about it being dropped is silly.
Well, the game is absolutely not getting finished, I think it's silly to believe it will ever actually be completed, unless he pulls the most abrupt, unsatisfactory ending out of his ass for every girl.
The game becoming a soulless husk of its former self, a zombie being whored out for patreonbux is what I and many others would consider as bad or worse than being dropped.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well, the game is absolutely not getting finished, I think it's silly to believe it will ever actually be completed, unless he pulls the most abrupt, unsatisfactory ending out of his ass for every girl.
The game becoming a soulless husk of its former self, a zombie being whored out for patreonbux is what I and many others would consider as bad or worse than being dropped.
That's what almost every single patreon dev does or tries to do. I said like a year or two ago that was what the deal was and got spammed with facepalms for it, now a bunch of you guys are saying it and I'm like "what do you expect?" :KEK:

I just want somethings like Pyeka mass voring and becoming giga sized or Regina getting pissed at the neutrals for running a false flag to start a war, and rampaging in their cities or something at this point. Anything else is a bonus. :LUL:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That's what almost every single patreon dev does or tries to do. I said like a year or two ago that was what the deal was and got spammed with facepalms for it, now a bunch of you guys are saying it and I'm like "what do you expect?" :KEK:

I just want somethings like Pyeka mass voring and becoming giga sized or Regina getting pissed at the neutrals for running a false flag to start a war, and rampaging in their cities or something at this point. Anything else is a bonus. :LUL:
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Tbh, Nezumicon has way less typos, but the updates are also way shorter most of the time.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:
Let's be honest here, they could make 30 sec updates. And you still see no problem with that.

Reactions: larkpie
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes