4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Money's actually a poor motivator for quality- I very much doubt he's gonna kill the golden goose, because he's raking in $100k a year off of it, but that doesn't mean the quality is going to remain consistent.
Never said anything about quality/effort. Just that there's every incentive to keep it going, and doomposting about it being dropped is silly.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Never said anything about quality/effort. Just that there's every incentive to keep it going, and doomposting about it being dropped is silly.
Well, the game is absolutely not getting finished, I think it's silly to believe it will ever actually be completed, unless he pulls the most abrupt, unsatisfactory ending out of his ass for every girl.
The game becoming a soulless husk of its former self, a zombie being whored out for patreonbux is what I and many others would consider as bad or worse than being dropped.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well, the game is absolutely not getting finished, I think it's silly to believe it will ever actually be completed, unless he pulls the most abrupt, unsatisfactory ending out of his ass for every girl.
The game becoming a soulless husk of its former self, a zombie being whored out for patreonbux is what I and many others would consider as bad or worse than being dropped.
That's what almost every single patreon dev does or tries to do. I said like a year or two ago that was what the deal was and got spammed with facepalms for it, now a bunch of you guys are saying it and I'm like "what do you expect?" :KEK:

I just want somethings like Pyeka mass voring and becoming giga sized or Regina getting pissed at the neutrals for running a false flag to start a war, and rampaging in their cities or something at this point. Anything else is a bonus. :LUL:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
That's what almost every single patreon dev does or tries to do. I said like a year or two ago that was what the deal was and got spammed with facepalms for it, now a bunch of you guys are saying it and I'm like "what do you expect?" :KEK:

I just want somethings like Pyeka mass voring and becoming giga sized or Regina getting pissed at the neutrals for running a false flag to start a war, and rampaging in their cities or something at this point. Anything else is a bonus. :LUL:
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Tbh, Nezumicon has way less typos, but the updates are also way shorter most of the time.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:
Let's be honest here, they could make 30 sec updates. And you still see no problem with that.

Reactions: larkpie

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Let's be honest here, they could make 30 sec updates. And you still see no problem with that.
Did you read what I said?? Ofc I would have a problem! What I said are valid criticisms of GG… seriously bro, try reading what I wrote again :coffee:

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:
Yes. Like i said, it doesnt mean that GG is doomed. Also nezumicon has patreon and sponsored updates too, lol.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Did I inflicted you with a depression? Come on, don't act like a child. They are not allowed on this website.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What are you on about? I’m just saying the same criticisms points you have expressed? I can’t do that? The double standard :cautious:
I said that Artical is maybe losing interest in development, you said this game is a lackluster and that you hope they will cancel it. Those are not the same. It's ridiculous how you can't take any bit of criticism of this game. You used to live without this game, and you probably will be able to when it will be done, stop defending like your life depends on it.

Reactions: ControllerMan

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I said that Artical is maybe losing interest in development, you said this game is a lackluster and that you hope they will cancel it. Those are not the same. It's ridiculous how you can't take any bit of criticism of this game. You used to live without this game, and you probably will be able to when it will be done, stop defending like your life depends on it.

At this point im sure he was atleast a sponsor, you have to justify spending over 200€$ on a unfinished game somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes