4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Solid combo, now let's see if we're going to get blueballed yet again in Madea's route.
I really don’t mind the lack of lewdness with Medea, it helps differentiate characters the characters of GG… personally I don’t need lewdness in every single update for a character… it helps build the world of GG in a sense… tho I do get some of the impatience with her… tho you gotta remember, she hasn’t known the MC for long (also your choices affect that matter a lot)… but hey, we’ll see :)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Not only that but in Croixelle we are gonna see the same shit from Yakku's route again UHHHHHH I hate when they do that
Sure, but you'll agree that it's necessary right?
Like it's annoying to people who incessantly consume all updates as soon as they land, but when it's all done it's gonna tie things together so neatly.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Oh absolutely, I'm still flabbergasted by the fact Pyeka hasn't received a dev update since January of last year, and it's probably similar for Bev, who's been around since the beginning and yet has only received 5 dev updates because of that one guy who sponsored her 5 times
That's because there are too many characters for Artificial to handle, especially now when he makes both GG and nezumicon. Writing stories for ~20 characters at the same time is definetly biting more that he can chew. He could either focus on 5 or 6 and make them much better or hire a few people to write the stories under his watch, like a game producer.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That's because there are too many characters for Artificial to handle, especially now when he makes both GG and nezumicon. Writing stories for ~20 characters at the same time is definetly biting more that he can chew. He could either focus on 5 or 6 and make them much better or hire a few people to write the stories under his watch, like a game producer.
The decision to take on *yet another* game while he's already got his "One Piece-level" narrative was a uhhhh... Decision, for sure. Pulling double duty on the patreonbux
To his credit, I think he's doing a good job keeping the track of the characters and story threads, but I wont stop complaining about the pace of updates- the dev updated routes last week were painfully short, outside of Yakuu's.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Sure, but you'll agree that it's necessary right?
Like it's annoying to people who incessantly consume all updates as soon as they land, but when it's all done it's gonna tie things together so neatly.
I know but why do they have to literally give us Yakku update and then Croixelle? Wait a little longer and give the update to others characters that need it more (and there is quite a few)

Reactions: Digteren

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I know but why do they have to literally give us Yakku update and then Croixelle? Wait a little longer and give the update to others characters that need it more (and there is quite a few)
I mean… Croixelle being updated is entirely on the individual who sponsored her… I personally don’t mind more Croixelle… and I’m sure Yakuu being in this mid month update is because of the sponsorship… Yeah, there’s some other characters that need updates but at the same time that’s an important world event moment with the meetup… and don’t worry… Margarita is getting update twice soon…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The decision to take on *yet another* game while he's already got his "One Piece-level" narrative was a uhhhh... Decision, for sure. Pulling double duty on the patreonbux
To his credit, I think he's doing a good job keeping the track of the characters and story threads, but I wont stop complaining about the pace of updates- the dev updated routes last week were painfully short, outside of Yakuu's.
I think this pace would be fine if it was worth the quality, but we keep getting tons of typos, like Artificial is not even checking what he wrote.

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I mean… Croixelle being updated is entirely on the individual who sponsored her… I personally don’t mind more Croixelle… and I’m sure Yakuu being in this mid month update is because of the sponsorship… Yeah, there’s some other characters that need updates but at the same time that’s an important world event moment with the meetup… and don’t worry… Margarita is getting update twice soon…

Margarita update, TWICE? lets-fucking-go-v0-18tnfz4l5kxb1.jpg

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
1711566834898.png

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes