4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think the Punvaras or whatever they're called are natural giantesses, but it's a fair point to mention that he was able to juice her up further via rituals.
We still don't know much about magic in GG, except that there's elemental magic, life magic, necromancy, and green magic. The only hard rules we have for it are that you can't grow a normal (not calling them tinies) and you can't shrink a giantess.
In terms of magic there is also alchemy and enchanting. From what we know no enchanted weapon can do damage to a giantess as well. Nothing can, except for other giantesses, and it would still be a long battle. If seeing it as RPG game, it would look like each hit dealing 9999 dmg (while humans are 100 HP or so) and still taking less than 5% of their health. The gap is simply massive. Nyxmay in her route said that mending MC's lethal wounds takes ten times less energy than she regenerate in a second or so.
That's why seeing Diula's father trying to make her stronger feels like, I don't know, binding a slingshot to a fucking tank or something.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It didn't bother me as much when I thought it would be guest route exclusive, but with Aluminum Corvid's statement that there *will* be shrinking in future routes, well.
I still wonder what they're even gonna do with that, it just feels so redundant. I mean I guess it'd make it so Margarita could "grow" without needing to grow, or you could interact with normal women as giantesses, but I don't believe the second will occur, and the first just feels like they regret not making it so every giantess can grow.
I really hope that the first and the last shrinking scene will show us how MC flies away from a giantess breath like from a wind gust, breaks his neck and dies, or gets sucked in unnoticably, if it was an inhale.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Gojii and larkpie

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I really hope that the first and the last shrinking scene will show us how MC flies away from a giantess breath like from a wind gust, breaks his neck and dies, or gets sucked in unnoticably, if it was an inhale.
OK man damn, chill lmao. I don't really want there to be shrinking, but if we get it, I want it to be implemented well.
It's like Makla- if the decision were mine, I wouldn't have given her a route, but now that she has one I want to see where it goes and for it to not suck- the alternative is kind of like hoping the captain of the ship I'm on crashes into an iceberg cuz I hate that guy, kinda cutting off my nose to spite my face there.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.
Croixelle when she Grew, went to the size that the queen is always in and maintains…which the maids can grow too as well (and the guardians get to that massive size as well)… but the maids also said that the queen can grow even larger…. So there’s some food for thought right there Hahaha

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
It didn't bother me as much when I thought it would be guest route exclusive, but with Aluminum Corvid's statement that there *will* be shrinking in future routes, well.
I still wonder what they're even gonna do with that, it just feels so redundant. I mean I guess it'd make it so Margarita could "grow" without needing to grow, or you could interact with normal women as giantesses, but I don't believe the second will occur, and the first just feels like they regret not making it so every giantess can grow.
Eh, just because her bio states she can’t grow on her own doesn't mean that's still the case. Because as far as i know her not being able to grow was never mentioned in game.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Croixelle when she Grew, went to the size that the queen is always in and maintains…which the maids can grow too as well (and the guardians get to that massive size as well)… but the maids also said that the queen can grow even larger…. So there’s some food for thought right there Hahaha
I think they said that guardians can also grow bigger than that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
............... *Starts walking away without saying a word and calls the GG police*

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
OK man damn, chill lmao. I don't really want there to be shrinking, but if we get it, I want it to be implemented well.
It's like Makla- if the decision were mine, I wouldn't have given her a route, but now that she has one I want to see where it goes and for it to not suck- the alternative is kind of like hoping the captain of the ship I'm on crashes into an iceberg cuz I hate that guy, kinda cutting off my nose to spite my face there.
Should've I added lol in the end to point out that it was a joke? MC being blown off by a breath was just one of the first things that came to my mind, and I found it kinda funny. My opinion cannot affect the decision Artificial will make anyway, so I don't really care what will be added in a game.

Feb 22, 2024
It didn't sound that bad, he just said it very directly.

but if it's true that the characters can be 200 meters tall, that would literally make the jaegers from "pacific rim" and the emperor titan from "wh40k" look like children.
The only similar thing that comes to mind in size would be the MAWLR from the Killzone saga with 280mt and which curiously is supposed to be able to climb walls like a spider.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Cygnia said that she had the regular size of the mother but she needed to grow bigger for the test, so she was a lot bigger than Queen. We still have low information on how much can a giantess grow, but it was indicated that depends on maximun power.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.
The father stole Diula when she was born and it was said that punvaras are even smaller than an average human when born. The father was "raising" her for a long time and augmented her power with many rituals. She would eventually become a regular giantess even without the rituals after some decades, so it does not make a hole in the plot for me.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
>Kendra higher than Vai'klis
What madness is this?
I was somewhat hoping part of her plot can be that substitute for Seinaru's scrapped route (helping MC get stronger/able to survive). Through the potions and other experiments MC can be more resilient. Have it be a secondary way to appeal to the others. MC a durable toy/companion they don't have to worry about squishing immediately.

Heh, I missed that- funny how she emphasizes the bones, the hardest part of the body, and not the skin, organs, or everything else, including general pressure focused on such a fine point. Cygnia's just fucking nuts, I swear.
And Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ, that is huge. Personally, I think the base sizes are more than enough already, it's kind of disappointing to know that as we get further into the routes, these bigger sizes will crop up more and more frequently.
Bullshit. Give me my giga-waifus.
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.
Neutral territories had to find SOME way to not be completely eliminated/subjugated. Asserting that humans haven't been working on large scale magic, weapons, etc or other experiments making weapons to fight the giantess hasn't been a thing since whenever conflicts first erupted eons earlier would be odd. Diula is a prime example of humans trying to develop a weapon to fight them. I don't see how it breaks the plot AT ALL.

Even now the giantess seemingly are just attacking/raiding the neutral towns/villages on the frontier. MC's village was right on the edge of the frontier. The lore involving them hasn't been elaborated on much, but they have outright kingdoms that are able to SOMEHOW not being made tributaries of the giantess rules lands. There's more to it than that imo.

It likely speaks to Nyxmay's backstory as well. Be it utilizing magical stones or even possibly using scents/chemicals to drive them into a frenzy/etc, a lot of ways beyond mere brute force to control the giantess or influence them.

Also hopefully we get the Pyeka backer to roll in again soon. :cry:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Eh, just because her bio states she can’t grow on her own doesn't mean that's still the case. Because as far as i know her not being able to grow was never mentioned in game.
Well, there wouldn't be any natural way of bringing it up- in Margarita's route, I don't think it's ever mentioned to the MC that giantesses can grow at all. Why would Margarita say out of the blue "Hey btw I can't grow."?

I also believe that growing is not the standard for giantesses, only the most powerful can grow- it's just that the majority of giantesses we encounter fall into that category, so it skews the perception for us.

Margarita not being able to grow (and Kive neither, most likely) actually helps make them unique, makes them feel more like "normal giantesses" among a cast of demigods.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I was somewhat hoping part of her plot can be that substitute for Seinaru's scrapped route (helping MC get stronger/able to survive). Through the potions and other experiments MC can be more resilient. Have it be a secondary way to appeal to the others. MC a durable toy/companion they don't have to worry about squishing immediately.
Seems like Makla will fill that role instead. Helga too if she ever gets a route

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The father stole Diula when she was born and it was said that punvaras are even smaller than an average human when born. The father was "raising" her for a long time and augmented her power with many rituals. She would eventually become a regular giantess even without the rituals after some decades, so it does not make a hole in the plot for me.
Even smaller? Oh wow, so it means that this guy managed to not just strengthen her to a level similar to guardians (which is already near impossible), but also grown her from someone who wasn't supposed to be a giantess at all. That's not something that any giantess could do, and it was done by a human. That's why it's a plot hole for me - having human strong enough to do such thing breaks the rules of GG world.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Neutral territories had to find SOME way to not be completely eliminated/subjugated. Asserting that humans haven't been working on large scale magic, weapons, etc or other experiments making weapons to fight the giantess hasn't been a thing since whenever conflicts first erupted eons earlier would be odd. Diula is a prime example of humans trying to develop a weapon to fight them. I don't see how it breaks the plot AT ALL.
Well, yes, it does make sense. However, anything like that was never mentioned in any route, while we saw a difference in power between a human and a giantess hundreds of times. If adding a detail, that humans actually can produce weapon able to take down a giantess, then it will work, but we can't just come up with this instead of a writer, right? That's why I only appeal with what's already been shown, and what was in fact shown, that even enchanted items can't hurt a guardian.
This got me thinking by the way, who makes armors and weapons for giantesses, and what materials they use? I'm sure that regular iron or steel that is used in human sized swords and hammers is not durable enough for a weapon that should be like 16 times bigger and withstand thousand times stronger hits.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Even smaller? Oh wow, so it means that a this guy managed to not just strengthen her to a level similar to guardians (which is already near impossible), but also grown her from someone who wasn't supposed to be a giantess at all. That's not something that any giantess could do, and it was done by a human. That's why it's a plot hole for me - having human strong enough to do such thing breaks the rules of GG world.

I think he got it wrong, they just start out smaller.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes