• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.

You know not every mage can fuck a giant plant, kindnap the offspring and make it even stronger. I think Diulas dad was probably a very strong mage, and he still got killed by his creation.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.

I mean it was never said that she was the 2nd strongest, it's just been said that she has more magic than the arch mage (forgot her name) but we don't know how strong she is compared to a guardian.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know not every mage can fuck a giant plant, kindnap the offspring and make it even stronger. I think Diulas dad was probably a very strong mage, and he still got killed by his creation.
What do you mean "fuck a giant plant"? Diula's family is alive. Or you're assuming that it was her biological father? Even though, strength have nothing to do with stealing. MC was stolen from Sheina once, and I doubt that any of that human traffickers are stronger than her.
Even if he was a strong mage, being able to create something capable in fighting with a guardian is out of human limits. It's unbelievable according to GG lore, yet Diula's arc defies it.
Also Diula's mother isn't necessarily a giantess. It was never specified, and, if I remember correctly, Diula was not the only kid, which is hard to believe because of how hard it is for giantess to make children.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
What do you mean "fuck a giant plant"? Diula's family is alive. Or you're assuming that it was her biological father? Even though, strength have nothing to do with stealing. MC was stolen from Sheina once, and I doubt that any of that human traffickers are stronger than her.
Even if he was a strong mage, being able to create something capable in fighting with a guardian is out of human limits. It's unbelievable according to GG lore, yet Diula's arc defies it.
Also Diula's mother isn't necessarily a giantess. It was never specified, and, if I remember correctly, Diula was not the only kid, which is hard to believe because of how hard it is for giantess to make children.
Yeah i was assuming it was her biological dad.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I think the Punvaras or whatever they're called are natural giantesses, but it's a fair point to mention that he was able to juice her up further via rituals.
We still don't know much about magic in GG, except that there's elemental magic, life magic, necromancy, and green magic. The only hard rules we have for it are that you can't grow a normal (not calling them tinies) and you can't shrink a giantess.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think the Punvaras or whatever they're called are natural giantesses, but it's a fair point to mention that he was able to juice her up further via rituals.
We still don't know much about magic in GG, except that there's elemental magic, life magic, necromancy, and green magic. The only hard rules we have for it are that you can't grow a normal (not calling them tinies) and you can't shrink a giantess.
Aren't life magic and green magic the same? Also I still think it is very stupid that you can't make a normal person grow and not shrink a giantess

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Aren't life magic and green magic the same? Also I still think it is very stupid that you can't make a normal person grow and not shrink a giantess
To your second point, 100,000,000,000% solely because of fetish reasons. I will be shocked if they give a good, non-contrived reason for why that is.
As for the first, I don't think so, but maybe? I got the impression green magic is more for plants, while life magic works on people- yeah, come to think of it Nyxmay said of her power, paraphrased, "I can control the functions of any living being, *excepting* plants." I remember because I read it as "including" at first, but it felt weird she'd emphasize that, so I went back and sure enough, she states her power does not work on plants.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
To your second point, 100,000,000,000% solely because of fetish reasons. I will be shocked if they give a good, non-contrived reason for why that is.
As for the first, I don't think so, but maybe? I got the impression green magic is more for plants, while life magic works on people- yeah, come to think of it Nyxmay said of her power, paraphrased, "I can control the functions of any living being, *excepting* plants." I remember because I read it as "including" at first, but it felt weird she'd emphasize that, so I went back and sure enough, she states her power does not work on plants.
Yeah I know but it still piss me a little, and to the other thing, I think you are right about that, I totally forgot Nyxmay said that.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah I know but it still piss me a little, and to the other thing, I think you are right about that, I totally forgot Nyxmay said that.
It didn't bother me as much when I thought it would be guest route exclusive, but with Aluminum Corvid's statement that there *will* be shrinking in future routes, well.
I still wonder what they're even gonna do with that, it just feels so redundant. I mean I guess it'd make it so Margarita could "grow" without needing to grow, or you could interact with normal women as giantesses, but I don't believe the second will occur, and the first just feels like they regret not making it so every giantess can grow.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
In terms of magic there is also alchemy and enchanting. From what we know no enchanted weapon can do damage to a giantess as well. Nothing can, except for other giantesses, and it would still be a long battle. If seeing it as RPG game, it would look like each hit dealing 9999 dmg (while humans are 100 HP or so) and still taking less than 5% of their health. The gap is simply massive. Nyxmay in her route said that mending MC's lethal wounds takes ten times less energy than she regenerate in a second or so.
That's why seeing Diula's father trying to make her stronger feels like, I don't know, binding a slingshot to a fucking tank or something.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It didn't bother me as much when I thought it would be guest route exclusive, but with Aluminum Corvid's statement that there *will* be shrinking in future routes, well.
I still wonder what they're even gonna do with that, it just feels so redundant. I mean I guess it'd make it so Margarita could "grow" without needing to grow, or you could interact with normal women as giantesses, but I don't believe the second will occur, and the first just feels like they regret not making it so every giantess can grow.
I really hope that the first and the last shrinking scene will show us how MC flies away from a giantess breath like from a wind gust, breaks his neck and dies, or gets sucked in unnoticably, if it was an inhale.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Gojii and larkpie

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I really hope that the first and the last shrinking scene will show us how MC flies away from a giantess breath like from a wind gust, breaks his neck and dies, or gets sucked in unnoticably, if it was an inhale.
OK man damn, chill lmao. I don't really want there to be shrinking, but if we get it, I want it to be implemented well.
It's like Makla- if the decision were mine, I wouldn't have given her a route, but now that she has one I want to see where it goes and for it to not suck- the alternative is kind of like hoping the captain of the ship I'm on crashes into an iceberg cuz I hate that guy, kinda cutting off my nose to spite my face there.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.
Croixelle when she Grew, went to the size that the queen is always in and maintains…which the maids can grow too as well (and the guardians get to that massive size as well)… but the maids also said that the queen can grow even larger…. So there’s some food for thought right there Hahaha

Reactions: Gojii

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Eh, just because her bio states she can’t grow on her own doesn't mean that's still the case. Because as far as i know her not being able to grow was never mentioned in game.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Croixelle when she Grew, went to the size that the queen is always in and maintains…which the maids can grow too as well (and the guardians get to that massive size as well)… but the maids also said that the queen can grow even larger…. So there’s some food for thought right there Hahaha
I think they said that guardians can also grow bigger than that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
............... *Starts walking away without saying a word and calls the GG police*

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
OK man damn, chill lmao. I don't really want there to be shrinking, but if we get it, I want it to be implemented well.
It's like Makla- if the decision were mine, I wouldn't have given her a route, but now that she has one I want to see where it goes and for it to not suck- the alternative is kind of like hoping the captain of the ship I'm on crashes into an iceberg cuz I hate that guy, kinda cutting off my nose to spite my face there.
Should've I added lol in the end to point out that it was a joke? MC being blown off by a breath was just one of the first things that came to my mind, and I found it kinda funny. My opinion cannot affect the decision Artificial will make anyway, so I don't really care what will be added in a game.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes