4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Even smaller? Oh wow, so it means that a this guy managed to not just strengthen her to a level similar to guardians (which is already near impossible), but also grown her from someone who wasn't supposed to be a giantess at all. That's not something that any giantess could do, and it was done by a human. That's why it's a plot hole for me - having human strong enough to do such thing breaks the rules of GG world.
I'm pretty sure Punvaras are natural giantesses, they just are born smaller than humans as seedlings. He took the one with the most promise and basically juiced her up with magic MiracleGro.
That said, while Diula certainly is strong, Regina wasn't trying to hurt her, just keep her from hurting others while Diula was going all out, so there's a pretty wide gulf between the two still.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Should be the sponsored update at the end of the week, right? Who do you think are gonna be the lucky winners? I'm guessing Vai'klis and Nyxmay, myself. Naya and Madea would be the safe bet though.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
How did I know Madea would be the safe bet? I wonder if Artical is deliberately delaying anything explicit on her route just so people will keep sponsoring her in hopes of finally spelunking that elusive wolf poosi?
I mean, we definitiy made progress with her last time she got updated.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well, one thing is for sure who gets sponsored DOES actually affect who is choosen for the dev updates.
Oh absolutely, I'm still flabbergasted by the fact Pyeka hasn't received a dev update since January of last year, and it's probably similar for Bev, who's been around since the beginning and yet has only received 5 dev updates because of that one guy who sponsored her 5 times

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Oh absolutely, I'm still flabbergasted by the fact Pyeka hasn't received a dev update since January of last year, and it's probably similar for Bev, who's been around since the beginning and yet has only received 5 dev updates because of that one guy who sponsored her 5 times

Which is a shame, because his horny fund seems to have run dry, and she was my Fav girl :/

Jun 27, 2022
Anyone have the compress of GG it's annoying to download it always with 1GB everytime you know the reason or, thanks.

If you going to yap about it's only 1gb well, use your rights to be silent...

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes