4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Didn't Croixelle grow so big we were outsized by her smallest toe? I'm not sure how big that'd make her, but it's pretty goddamn big. Like, she started that as big as the queen, who was already obscenely massive, and then grew even bigger for the court mage's amusement.
Yes she did. But there was a big toe, not the smallest, and since MC was not as big as even half of it, I doubt it's possible to count how tall she was... But i'll try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, at the biggest we saw Croixelle was roughly 827.64 meters tall.
Fun fact, from such height you could see about 102,52 kilometers to the horizon. Quite the view if you ask me.

UPD: I really am not sure that it actually was 1/7 ratio, maybe 1/5, so it also could be 591.25 meters. It's damn hard to count from this angle, especially when proportions are so fluctuant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
While we're at that scene can I just mention something?

screenshot0001.png
Yeah, the bones won't, but what about soft tissues? If the hardest parts of his body won't break doesn't mean that the skin, joints, muscles and most importantly organs won't be grinded between his own bones and that crystal due to immense pressure.

That is why, on the rights of logic and sense, I announce this scene an official death of the MC. Everything that will be seen afterwards on Croixelle path is just his dream. That also 100% explains why he fainted after crysal broke down, he literally died lol.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

View attachment 3476749
Yeah, the bones won't, but what about soft tissues? If the hardest parts of his body won't break doesn't mean that the skin, joints, muscles and most importantly organs won't be grinded between his own bones and that crystal due to immense pressure.

That is why, on the rights of logic and sense, I announce this scene an official death of the MC. Everything that will be seen afterwards on Croixelle path is just his dream. That also 100% explains why he fainted after crysal broke down, he literally died lol.
"His Journy from this point onward is just a dream"

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 3476749

Heh, I missed that- funny how she emphasizes the bones, the hardest part of the body, and not the skin, organs, or everything else, including general pressure focused on such a fine point. Cygnia's just fucking nuts, I swear.
And Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ, that is huge. Personally, I think the base sizes are more than enough already, it's kind of disappointing to know that as we get further into the routes, these bigger sizes will crop up more and more frequently.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Heh, I missed that- funny how she emphasizes the bones, the hardest part of the body, and not the skin, organs, or everything else, including general pressure focused on such a fine point. Cygnia's just fucking nuts, I swear.
And Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ, that is huge. Personally, I think the base sizes are more than enough already, it's kind of disappointing to know that as we get further into the routes, these bigger sizes will crop up more and more frequently.
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.

Apr 29, 2020
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.
I could see Diula growing bigger than most of the royals since she's closer to the fauna due to being a Dryad unlike Regina since she's more on the fleshy type and less connected if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't make much sense for a living plant giantess to not grow bigger through the soil and other aspects of nature now would it?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I could see Diula growing bigger than most of the royals since she's closer to the fauna due to being a Dryad unlike Regina since she's more on the fleshy type and less connected if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't make much sense for a living plant giantess to not grow bigger through the soil and other aspects of nature now would it?
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.

You know not every mage can fuck a giant plant, kindnap the offspring and make it even stronger. I think Diulas dad was probably a very strong mage, and he still got killed by his creation.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

I mean it was never said that she was the 2nd strongest, it's just been said that she has more magic than the arch mage (forgot her name) but we don't know how strong she is compared to a guardian.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know not every mage can fuck a giant plant, kindnap the offspring and make it even stronger. I think Diulas dad was probably a very strong mage, and he still got killed by his creation.
What do you mean "fuck a giant plant"? Diula's family is alive. Or you're assuming that it was her biological father? Even though, strength have nothing to do with stealing. MC was stolen from Sheina once, and I doubt that any of that human traffickers are stronger than her.
Even if he was a strong mage, being able to create something capable in fighting with a guardian is out of human limits. It's unbelievable according to GG lore, yet Diula's arc defies it.
Also Diula's mother isn't necessarily a giantess. It was never specified, and, if I remember correctly, Diula was not the only kid, which is hard to believe because of how hard it is for giantess to make children.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
What do you mean "fuck a giant plant"? Diula's family is alive. Or you're assuming that it was her biological father? Even though, strength have nothing to do with stealing. MC was stolen from Sheina once, and I doubt that any of that human traffickers are stronger than her.
Even if he was a strong mage, being able to create something capable in fighting with a guardian is out of human limits. It's unbelievable according to GG lore, yet Diula's arc defies it.
Also Diula's mother isn't necessarily a giantess. It was never specified, and, if I remember correctly, Diula was not the only kid, which is hard to believe because of how hard it is for giantess to make children.
Yeah i was assuming it was her biological dad.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I think the Punvaras or whatever they're called are natural giantesses, but it's a fair point to mention that he was able to juice her up further via rituals.
We still don't know much about magic in GG, except that there's elemental magic, life magic, necromancy, and green magic. The only hard rules we have for it are that you can't grow a normal (not calling them tinies) and you can't shrink a giantess.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think the Punvaras or whatever they're called are natural giantesses, but it's a fair point to mention that he was able to juice her up further via rituals.
We still don't know much about magic in GG, except that there's elemental magic, life magic, necromancy, and green magic. The only hard rules we have for it are that you can't grow a normal (not calling them tinies) and you can't shrink a giantess.
Aren't life magic and green magic the same? Also I still think it is very stupid that you can't make a normal person grow and not shrink a giantess

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Aren't life magic and green magic the same? Also I still think it is very stupid that you can't make a normal person grow and not shrink a giantess
To your second point, 100,000,000,000% solely because of fetish reasons. I will be shocked if they give a good, non-contrived reason for why that is.
As for the first, I don't think so, but maybe? I got the impression green magic is more for plants, while life magic works on people- yeah, come to think of it Nyxmay said of her power, paraphrased, "I can control the functions of any living being, *excepting* plants." I remember because I read it as "including" at first, but it felt weird she'd emphasize that, so I went back and sure enough, she states her power does not work on plants.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
To your second point, 100,000,000,000% solely because of fetish reasons. I will be shocked if they give a good, non-contrived reason for why that is.
As for the first, I don't think so, but maybe? I got the impression green magic is more for plants, while life magic works on people- yeah, come to think of it Nyxmay said of her power, paraphrased, "I can control the functions of any living being, *excepting* plants." I remember because I read it as "including" at first, but it felt weird she'd emphasize that, so I went back and sure enough, she states her power does not work on plants.
Yeah I know but it still piss me a little, and to the other thing, I think you are right about that, I totally forgot Nyxmay said that.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah I know but it still piss me a little, and to the other thing, I think you are right about that, I totally forgot Nyxmay said that.
It didn't bother me as much when I thought it would be guest route exclusive, but with Aluminum Corvid's statement that there *will* be shrinking in future routes, well.
I still wonder what they're even gonna do with that, it just feels so redundant. I mean I guess it'd make it so Margarita could "grow" without needing to grow, or you could interact with normal women as giantesses, but I don't believe the second will occur, and the first just feels like they regret not making it so every giantess can grow.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes