• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Just one death event due to their playing and the tables will turn in a solid 180 degrees in player's eyes.
I don't think so, for a couple of reasons, the biggest being people don't hate the Homaspernia girls because they'll kill *us* as much as people hate them because they kill random innocents for fun and pleasure. That said, certainly there are people who don't like them because of the focus on hard sadism too, but they'd have to completely 180 everything about the Geminigems to get people to hate them, one accidental killing of the MC (which I don't believe would happen, despite how childish they are it's constantly reinforced that they're consummate professionals) wouldn't change people's minds, lest people would hate Elliete too.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Dark forces are rising, we must do something!!! Or else every update will be about Hell bitches
Evil cannot ever win. Evil doesn't lose because it's stupid or weak, evil loses because it is evil.

The religion of the holy bovine will never fall. Praise Margarita, best girl.

Feb 22, 2024
I'm sure Regina at the very least can get to 688ft judging by this old bio, I have no reason to doubt it yet. Even If it is dated.
Knowing that they could grow so big awakened a part of my mind that whispered to me:

"I guess destroying the entire GG world wouldn't be such a bad idea."
destruir.gif

I really thought they only grew up to 50 meters.
and I hope that's the case or I'll let my Warhammer40k side force me to press the huge red button.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Didn't Croixelle grow so big we were outsized by her smallest toe? I'm not sure how big that'd make her, but it's pretty goddamn big. Like, she started that as big as the queen, who was already obscenely massive, and then grew even bigger for the court mage's amusement.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gojii
Apr 8, 2022
Kendra's a lot higher than normal
I feel like having some updated and higher quality art in her latest chapters helped a lot (plus she is thicc as HELL). The opening scene is still kind of jank and not as high of quality as the more recent stuff, maybe they will redraw it some time.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I don't think so, for a couple of reasons, the biggest being people don't hate the Homaspernia girls because they'll kill *us* as much as people hate them because they kill random innocents for fun and pleasure. That said, certainly there are people who don't like them because of the focus on hard sadism too, but they'd have to completely 180 everything about the Geminigems to get people to hate them, one accidental killing of the MC (which I don't believe would happen, despite how childish they are it's constantly reinforced that they're consummate professionals) wouldn't change people's minds, lest people would hate Elliete too.
I added that in the end just to embellish a little bit, no need to focus that much on this sentence.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Didn't Croixelle grow so big we were outsized by her smallest toe? I'm not sure how big that'd make her, but it's pretty goddamn big. Like, she started that as big as the queen, who was already obscenely massive, and then grew even bigger for the court mage's amusement.
Yes she did. But there was a big toe, not the smallest, and since MC was not as big as even half of it, I doubt it's possible to count how tall she was... But i'll try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, at the biggest we saw Croixelle was roughly 827.64 meters tall.
Fun fact, from such height you could see about 102,52 kilometers to the horizon. Quite the view if you ask me.

UPD: I really am not sure that it actually was 1/7 ratio, maybe 1/5, so it also could be 591.25 meters. It's damn hard to count from this angle, especially when proportions are so fluctuant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
While we're at that scene can I just mention something?

screenshot0001.png
Yeah, the bones won't, but what about soft tissues? If the hardest parts of his body won't break doesn't mean that the skin, joints, muscles and most importantly organs won't be grinded between his own bones and that crystal due to immense pressure.

That is why, on the rights of logic and sense, I announce this scene an official death of the MC. Everything that will be seen afterwards on Croixelle path is just his dream. That also 100% explains why he fainted after crysal broke down, he literally died lol.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

View attachment 3476749
Yeah, the bones won't, but what about soft tissues? If the hardest parts of his body won't break doesn't mean that the skin, joints, muscles and most importantly organs won't be grinded between his own bones and that crystal due to immense pressure.

That is why, on the rights of logic and sense, I announce this scene an official death of the MC. Everything that will be seen afterwards on Croixelle path is just his dream. That also 100% explains why he fainted after crysal broke down, he literally died lol.
"His Journy from this point onward is just a dream"

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 3476749

Heh, I missed that- funny how she emphasizes the bones, the hardest part of the body, and not the skin, organs, or everything else, including general pressure focused on such a fine point. Cygnia's just fucking nuts, I swear.
And Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ, that is huge. Personally, I think the base sizes are more than enough already, it's kind of disappointing to know that as we get further into the routes, these bigger sizes will crop up more and more frequently.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Heh, I missed that- funny how she emphasizes the bones, the hardest part of the body, and not the skin, organs, or everything else, including general pressure focused on such a fine point. Cygnia's just fucking nuts, I swear.
And Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ, that is huge. Personally, I think the base sizes are more than enough already, it's kind of disappointing to know that as we get further into the routes, these bigger sizes will crop up more and more frequently.
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.

Apr 29, 2020
Well, I do not think that we will see someone bigger that Croixelle because she is the 2nd strongest giantess and they do not grow that much unless they are required. Maybe Regina and Diula would grow that much during the war, but for some reason I do not picture Naya and Madea growing too much.
I could see Diula growing bigger than most of the royals since she's closer to the fauna due to being a Dryad unlike Regina since she's more on the fleshy type and less connected if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't make much sense for a living plant giantess to not grow bigger through the soil and other aspects of nature now would it?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I could see Diula growing bigger than most of the royals since she's closer to the fauna due to being a Dryad unlike Regina since she's more on the fleshy type and less connected if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't make much sense for a living plant giantess to not grow bigger through the soil and other aspects of nature now would it?
The existance of Diula makes a plot hole in my opinion. The fact that random dude turned a stolen child into a weapon of mass destruction simply using some rituals shrinks a gap in power balance between humans and giantesses from insurmountable to "literally can do the same, just take more time". Any other route will try to tell otherwise. Kendra in her route says bluntly that only the strongest human mages can hurt a giantess, let alone kill one.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes