• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Giannan Trek (Odyssey of Gianna)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Also, heya! Me again, not wanting to necro + double post, but I did also want to point out:

- After testing for a while, the bad dreams setting may be busted. Not all bad ends loop you back to the castle, but instead, keep you soft-locked in a loop after being defeated by an enemy. I haven't tried all enemies yet, but it happens quite a lot. Maybe a still-WIP feature I suppose?

Reactions: kamina666

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
v4.0 and the DLC are finally out. any word on updating the mod?
my wish-list would be only the balance change stuff from the old mod:
  • Limit fast travel to only work between places with Fast Travel Points.
  • Make items that cure status effects hard to come by, and disable spells that cure them. There's a safety measure of sorts, in the form of a creepy clown that resides in one corner of the throne room in Gianna Castle.
  • Make most items take up a turn to use in combat, or make them be used instantly.
  • Increase the difficulty of ambushes by not being able to escape.
  • Increase all enemy stats by 50% (might change in the future).

Reactions: slex989

slex989

Jan 16, 2019
The mod will not be updated, but work on a new mod will soon begin that includes most of the stuff you mentioned! As well as other stuff. Here are the plans, be mindfull of spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
needs more possession related stuff please. for spell spirits and poltergeist. please!

Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
There's a full mod planned just for that! But who knows if I'll ever get to it.
Wait wait, is there a chance you can re-integrate the Hypnotist bad end/take-over side by any chance? I remember seeing the overworld sprites for a few of them, but I know they were punted out of the roadmap. Is there a possibility they'd be too much to add back in? Or there wasn't much to do with them? Really curious.

The world needs more hypnosis content! :D

1d51

May 14, 2022
Wait wait, is there a chance you can re-integrate the Hypnotist bad end/take-over side by any chance? I remember seeing the overworld sprites for a few of them, but I know they were punted out of the roadmap. Is there a possibility they'd be too much to add back in? Or there wasn't much to do with them? Really curious.

The world needs more hypnosis content! :D
There's also a plan for that! I'll just leave the folder with all my planned mods here, but I really can't stress it enough: It's very unlikely I'll get to even a part of it. Look at the "Mind Games" file if you're curious. Spoilers of course.

• Hey there
Reactions: Axis3123

Pipi03

Jul 3, 2022
There's also a plan for that! I'll just leave the folder with all my planned mods here, but I really can't stress it enough: It's very unlikely I'll get to even a part of it. Look at the "Mind Games" file if you're curious. Spoilers of course.

The Impersonation Is my Favorite , Is so interesting , I will look forward to it