TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know if it's the new version or my laptop giving out. I can't get past the main menu, even skipping the intro didn't work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly the address to the game is too long, has some weird characters in it. Or maybe you are running the game from inside the zip, rar, w/e archive?

Apr 21, 2022
Possibly the address to the game is too long, has some weird characters in it. Or maybe you are running the game from inside the zip, rar, w/e archive?
No, I definitely have it outside of the zip folder. I took my laptop to a different Geek Squad cause the one I normally go to is remodeling and they got it back in work condition, not without fucking up a few things, like my battery always at 10%. How can I find the app data for the game?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
No, I definitely have it outside of the zip folder. I took my laptop to a different Geek Squad cause the one I normally go to is remodeling and they got it back in work condition, not without fucking up a few things, like my battery always at 10%. How can I find the app data for the game?
C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final
^^^ This? you mean where saves are located?

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
It doesnt let me change the intro and ending images from the menu, every time i select them it changes back automatically to the new ones after i start a new game

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Do I copy the GHVdatak to the data folder? Because the same filename GHVdatak is in data folder so do I replace it or?
I'm totally a tech noobie so would appreciate if someone can tell me where the root folder is.

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
What's the purpose of copying the GHVdatak to root folder anyway? The game runs even without this step. Could someone please explain? :(

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
What's the purpose of copying the GHVdatak to root folder anyway? The game runs even without this step. Could someone please explain? :(
Unless I'm mistaken, GHVdatak acts as a game key, which unlocks the game. Without the file, the game won't run. If the file is already in your data folder, then you don't need to do anything more.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
For anyone that is lost after acquiring the red eye, take this circled way downstairs. Took me damn near forever to find out where to go, but it's pretty straight forward after jumping down from there.

redeye.png

Reactions: lewdgames17

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
The portraits nearby tells you the color sequence, then if you look at the bottom of the wheel there’s a small circle. Align a color to the circle in the order the portrait tells you. Each time you align, you have to wait a bit until you hear a click before you can go to the next color
thank you, was stuck in the wheel with the 3 (three) colors and had no idea of what to do (y)

Aug 22, 2021
This game is quite good from a mechanics standpoint, though it is clear that it was not thoroughly bugtested or playtested to balance encounters or exp growth.

However, the final boss is absolutely indefensible trash. It has nothing to do with the gameplay leading up to it, the hitboxes for you and the enemy are unclear and inconsistent, and half of the boss's attacks are unavoidable because you can't see them coming or she spawns on top of you and instantly kills you.

After getting a run to hit her 8 times and not winning, I decided to find a better use for my time.

Edit:
I beat her after cooling down and giving it a couple more tries. It takes 10 hits to win and you need some help from rngesus to make sure she doesn't hit you with a buggy undodgable move, but it is doable.

My personal strategy was to sit at the bottom middle of the battlefield, attack the claws, shift slightly left or right to avoid the ominous ceiling wiggles, and to prep to go up immediately if she spawned in laser mode to my immediate left or right (this is the part where you need luck that she doesn't spawn a few pixels up from the bottom of the screen, or it becomes basically undodgable). With this strat, I'd say 50% or more of the time she will spawn just enough above you for a claw hit to be possible without being lasered.

Her hit box is by far the most irritating and inconsistent part of this. The only consistency is that her head and legs are not part of it (but your head is when it comes to the death laser). You basically need to land the claw's slash animation on her torso for the hit to (maybe) register, and it needs to be immediately after she fires the laser (she is invulnerable as she fades out).

The dev was clearly going for an epic final bossfight but didn't take the time to learn how bullet-hells need to be built in order to support this level of difficulty.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes