• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BioDNA

Jan 4, 2020
It's been a while since I last played through the game properly, so I can't promise that I'm remembering everything completely correctly, but from what I remember of the final battle there are basically two offensive tactics that Lady Sanulier uses: appearing to the side of the screen and rapidly charging up a huge laser beam, and disappearing from the screen while attacks rain down from above.
For the first, keep an eye out for her appearing or changing position and dodge out of the way vertically as soon as you see her. The attack only goes from left to right or vice versa, so the up- and down-buttons are your friend.
For the second, it's basically a combination of luck and hand-eye coordination.
Eventually, Lady Sanulier will appear in solid form as opposed to see-through, which means that she's (very briefly) vulnerable to attacks, so try to get in close and hit her.
In my experience, the hitboxes can result in some frustration, both when trying to dodge the laser beam and when trying to attack her, since I remember feeling pretty frequently like the hitboxes weren't quite matching up to what I was seeing on the screen, but there isn't really a solution to that other than just trying again and again.
If I remember correctly, you only need to hit her three times to kill her, but like I mentioned the hitboxes can make that difficult. It's pretty easy to tell when she's been hit, though, since she seizes up and kind of flickers when she takes damage.
Good luck!
I hit 6 times and the boss didnt die

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I hit 6 times and the boss didnt die
Sorry about that. I might have misremembered that part of the rules, since at the time I wrote that post it'd been a while since I replayed the game. Alternately, are you playing on the lowest difficulty mode or one of the higher ones? Since there aren't any rewards for the higher difficulties other than 'receiving an additional challenge', I usually stick to the easiest mode, and I write my stuff regarding the game with that in mind. All the advice I can give is to keep trying, sorry.

Feb 22, 2019
^ Update. I just figured it out. The version 1.09 that I downloaded from this website came with a file called "GHVUnpatch1". You can find this file in the main folder of version 1.09 or next to the save files.

Now, rename this file to "GHVUnpatch". (Notice the absence of "1" at the end.)

Place this new file either besides the saved games or in the game's folder.

I've attached a copy of GHVUnpatch to this post.
Thank you for this. It works for v1.10a. All you have to do is copy it on the root folder AKA next to the .exe

Apr 13, 2020
My cheat table for freezing the values of Health and Life
(Life is what I call the flashing yellow or red light signaling you getting closer to a game over.)
Never mind I updated the cheat table and now it supports Orbs too.
Tho I kept some of pointers just in case so check and tell which ones doesn't work

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornySensei

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
So how do you actually get the scenes to look as in the screenshots? Niether new nor original does that.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Can someone tell me which room norea is at? I'm can't figure out where to go. I'm supposed to find norea for the talisman to fight the final boss, but i am just wandering around aimlessly.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
There isn't a thread for it yet, but I figure anyone still watching this thread would be interested to know — Vosmug's next game, Lunar Crisis, should hopefully be coming out in the next week or so judging by his Discord.
LunarCrisisTBD.png
(I edited the screenshot slightly, just to cut out some of the reaction gifs from other people in between Vosmug's comments)

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
There isn't a thread for it yet, but I figure anyone still watching this thread would be interested to know — Vosmug's next game, Lunar Crisis, should hopefully be coming out in the next week or so judging by his Discord.
View attachment 3266438
(I edited the screenshot slightly, just to cut out some of the reaction gifs from other people in between Vosmug's comments)
Given than a demo with the first two days was out for like years, I'm surprised that there's no thread for that game

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 3266438
Amazing news, thanks for the heads-up!

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes