Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
i provided the required key witch is attached to my post download it unzip it copy the content of the file to the data file

Reactions: ponyguy

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Scroll up And download GHV_KEY Zip I Provided Its WHAT you Need To PLay The Game

Reactions: ponyguy

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
that key should be mentioned in the first post :) I do not like to search all the pages just to find stuff.

More posts should include the cheats , savegames and the walkthroughs

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Put the ghv content ie whats in the ghv file put it into the game`s data file it Will than Allow you to play the game

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
that key should be mentioned in the first post :) I do not like to search all the pages just to find stuff.

More posts should include the cheats , savegames and the walkthroughs
Could you take me to a thread where the cheats and save games are?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Eh that was a post made in general. I think when a game is posted here , in the first post should be a link to a walktrough , cheats and maybe savegames. (and in this game , the key should be posted in the first post too )

I just do not like searching for all the above info.. It is soo easy when people post walktroughs and or cheats , to add them to the first post.

Or they should make searching here much easier

I want to search for all RenPy games that are finished and have the "xxxx"gerne in it (and xxxx could be anything , incest , big tits etc)

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
somewhere in all these posts of this thread , is a key listed , you need to download it and place it in the data folder in order to play this

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone else have to troubleshoot compatibility mode to Windows 8, to get it to run on Win 10 x64.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
When i click on the game it asks place GHVdatak in data folder, i extracted the zip and it doesnt contain it, what do i do?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes